KnY Boyfriend Scenarios

Por SunBabyxKenshin

Enjoy scenarios and stuff with your fav KnY husbando! Characters are in the first two chapters! I was origina... Más

🌺Request Page🌺
🌸Characters🌸
How You Meet
When You Become Friends
When You Spend Time Together
Realizing Your Feelings for Each Other
When You/They Confess
When You Have Your First Kiss
🌻Your Nicknames🌻
💜Tengen Catch-Up💜
A/N:😲
Love Languages
Haunted Attractions! (1k Special)
Your Favorite Food
A/N: I'm stumped😗
A/N:I'm updating the update and calling it update
A/N: Hopefully the last one for a while
Flirting
💜Gyomei Catch-Up💜
💜Genya Catch-Up💜
Random Stuff You've Said
Unofficially Adopted
HAPPY NEW YEARS
☀️What Does Your Family Think of Him?☀️
☀️What Does His Family Think of You?
When You Get Sick
How You Cuddle
Incorrect Quotes
☀️ Who's Your Best Friend?
CONGREGATION!!!
When He Gets Sick
🎂Birthday Special🎂
When He Gets Hurt
💘Valentine's Day Special!💘
💜Hotaru Catch-Up💜
Aftermath of the Injury
Are They Ticklish?
Are You Ticklish?
Do They Like Hugs?
How He Treats You vs. Everyone Else
Dere Types
🌻Who Do You Hate?🌻
When You Get Hurt But Hide It
When He Finds Out You Got Hurt
GUYS... BAD NEWS..!
🪄 I GOT TAGGED BOOKIE 🪄
Purge ending🙁
When You Heal
When You're on Your Period
Uh Oh, Guardian Trouble..
When You Guys Get Matching 😶 Stuff
☀️Your Contact Names
☀️Your Favorite Shows+Movies
Kidnappers!
Savior🙄
🦃Turkey Day Special!🦃
🎄Christmas Special!🎄
🍾Happy New Years🍾
When You're Mad at Him
When He Accidentally Hits You
💜Akaza Catch-Up💜
💜Muzan Catch-Up💜
💜Douma Catch-Up💜
💜Gyutaro Catch-Up💜
💜Kokushibo Catch-Up💜
🌻Who Has a Crush on You?🌻
☀️Your Couple Song
OMG???
💝Mother's Day Special! pt.1💝
🌻Your First Thoughts of Them🌻
Present for you guys <3

When He Worries About You

1.9K 32 120
Por SunBabyxKenshin

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro was walking down a path, the moon high and the air crisp from rain.

Nezuko was walking beside him, her hand in his. Your scent was faint, which was weird. Your house was just up the path.

He glanced at Nezuko and noticed she was tense as well.

What was happening?

Tanjiro looked ahead again when a sudden scent hit his nose. The familiar scent of blood.

His eyes widened, his own blood running cold. In his head he begged that it wasn't true and that you were okay. You had to be okay.

He took off in a run, Nezuko right beside him and keeping up without struggle.

Finally, he reached the top of the mountain, heart racing and eyes wild as they made contact with your limp body.

Were you dead?

You couldn't be dead. This couldn't be happening. Not again.

He ran over to you in a panic, eye pricking with tears.

"Y/n! Get up!" He begged, chest heaving in exhaustion, agony, and fear. "Please don't be dead... please, wake up!"

Tanjiro sat up with a startled gasp, sweat dripping down his forehead.

He looked around in a hurry, noticing your stirring form right beside him.

He sighed in relief, heartbeat slowing to a normal pace.

"Tanjiro..?" You muttered, entwining your fingers with his. "You okay?"

"Yeah, of course." He assured you, eyes softening as he stared at you.

"Mkay." You nodded, falling right back asleep a moment later.

Tanjiro couldn't take his mind off of the dream though, thoughts lingering on the image of you dead.

It wasn't real but it worried him to death. Was it a sign?

He hoped not.

But it's safe to say, just in case, he'd always protect you.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu stood in front of the flame estate nervously. You hadn't spoken to him in days, and he didn't know what was wrong.

Did he do something? If he did, then what?

Well, he's about to find out.

Zenitsu puffed up his chest, going to take a step forward.

"HALT!"

"AHH!" Zenitsu screeched, cowering on the cobblestone at the sudden voice.

"AKAWTSUMA! JUMPY AS ALWAYS!"

"C/N?!"

She hummed a few times then kawed.

"Y/n doesn't want visitors! She's busy!"

"Busy? With what?"

"Business! KAW!" Zenitsu deadpanned, giving her a sideye.

"Hmph! I'm going anyway!"

"Don't say I didn't warn ya!" C/n watched Zenitsu walk into the estate.

Ukogi suddenly landed next to her.

"Chun chun chu."

"Indeed he is going to die, Ukogi." C/n nodded her head in agreement. "But, I did warn him."

"Chun."

"Y/n!" Zenitsu called, looking around the well lit home. "Y/nnnn!"

He walked up the stairs, instantly going to check your room.

He saw you at the desk, lamp bright and shining.

"Hey, beautiful.. you okay?" He waited for a response, which he didn't receive.

Confused, he inched closer and checked up on you.

'Oh... duh!' He thought, seeing your sleeping face. He then sighed. 'Why was she so busy?'

He looked at the desk, seeing a note. A note? For what?

As a matter of fact, the desk was stacked with papers. Was this part of being a Hashira? Why didn't you ask for help? Had you gotten sleep before this? Were you eating?

He had a lot of questions that weren't important in that moment.

He scooped you up with a sigh, bringing you over to the bed.

He laid you down and covered you in the blanket, sitting at the foot of the bed for a moment.

Would you mind if he stayed? That's fine with him.

He sighed, looking around the room. It was slightly messy, so he decided to help you out by cleaning up.

When you wake up, tell him what happened👿

Tbh Idek what happened but anyway

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke had a bad feeling that day. A bad bad feeling, and it involved you. He couldn't place it though; what was the issue?

So now he was itching to see you, complaining to Tanjiro damn near every second now.

"When are we gonna see the acorn?"

"The who?"

"Acorn! When are we gonna see my shiny acorn!"

"Is this code?"

"Y/n! You don't call her a shiny acorn?!"

"No!" Tanjiro face palmed, stopping as he turned to Inosuke. "Look, I'm sure Y/n is fine. There's no need for you to worry. Besides, we'll see her later this week! We just gotta heal fully first."

Inosuke huffed, crossing his arms with a grumble.

With you?

Nothing was really wrong. You'd just been taking care of Akio as usual, and Asahi was out working... as usual.

It was probably because Akio had you stressed than a muhfuh😧😧😧 he's so annoying🙄

But Inosuke is worrying about you🥹 I love him he's so cute ❤️

Contemplating letting you go to the butterfly estate tbh👻

Kyojuro Rengoku

Miya was sad and missing Kenta, so he decided it was time to go home.

Of course, you and Kyojuro kissed and hugged and said goodbye, but he was worried.

He knew something was wrong since you came home with a twisted ankle, but now you were leaving and the feeling was getting worse.

Were you in danger or was it just anxiety?

He settled for the latter. Of course you were fine. He just didn't have enough mental stimulation and he's making things up. That's it. So he just had to trust you were and will be okay on the trip back and the days after.

But he also hoped he'd see you again, just to make sure you were alright.

Obanai Iguro

Obanai was on his way to your estate and paused when he saw Tengen walking away.

As much as he hated him being over, that was odd. Tengen was never at his own estate when he could be at yours.

Obanai caught up quickly, tapping the man on his shoulder.

"Uzui?" He glanced at Obanai briefly and waved.

" 'Sup."

Okay now it's definitely weird. Tengen would say something like, "Iguro! Y/n is blah blah blah" but he didn't.

"What's up with you? Is Y/n okay?" He asked. Tengen shrugged.

"I don't know. She isn't home."

"She isn't home? How didn't you know?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" Obanai rolled his eyes.

"You basically know everything, whether she wants to tell you or not." Tengen gave a 'you're not wrong' face and sighed.

"I guess not this time. She sort of just... disappeared. Hope she's okay." Tengen then continued on his path, leaving Obanai with more questions than his initial one.

He glanced at your estate. You weren't home? Did you tell anyone where you went? What's the matter? Were you upset? Did you want to run away? Were you at a meeting?

Many questions filled his head, all of which went unanswered until you— hopefully— returned.

But for now, he retreated to his estate to wait.

And worry, of course.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi knows damn well you can hold your own so he doesn't worry. I totally didn't say that bc I have no ideas you're crazy HAHAHAHAHA

Muichiro Tokito

ANYWAY

Muichiro was reading a letter from Kotetsu. When he was near the end, he noticed Kotetsu asked how you were doing.

He smiled, thinking it was nice of him to ask but then he realized.

You hadn't spoken in weeks.

How hadn't he noticed?
(You forgot bb but it's okay)

He tried to remember the last thing you said, but it was hard.

Until he remembered; you told him you had a mission. Of course. But wouldn't it be done by now? It couldn't have been an uppermoon, they went on strike apparently.

But we're you okay? Was it an uppermoon? Were you dead? Maybe it was a demon like Kyojuro's Hashira mission, and they held a grudge against your family. You didn't look like Shinjuro nor Kyojuro though, so how could that be possible?

And Shinjuro always killed his demons, except that weird shadow demon, but again, he died by Kyojuro.

Of course he couldn't know that... he wasn't even a demon slayer then. But he could only hope you were okay and heading home by now.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni

Yoriichi noticed that you and your sisters were talking less. Well... except Sayuri. She talked to you all the time. But Momo and Cho seemed to be avoiding you?

Anyways, he clearly noticed how it was affecting you and it was worrying. You only got up to do your share of housework then go back to your room.

He didn't know what happened, but he knew it had to be something. You'd never ignore each other.

He finally came to the conclusion to ask what's up, even if it made you more sad.

"Darling, are you alright?" Yoriichi asked as he stepped into the room.

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?" You asked, hands busy sewing a kimono.

"Because, you've been staying in your room a lot and I haven't heard your voice enough." He replied.

You laughed. "Sorry."

He stared at you for a moment.

"Is everything okay with you and the girls?"

You paused your movements, taking a moment to think of an answer to that.

"Yes. Why?"

"Because you haven't been talking to them KUCH either."

"I talk to Sayuri."

"What about Momo and Cho?"

You glanced at him and sighed.

"I think they're mad at me."

"Why?" You shrugged.

"I think they think I'm trying to replace our mom. I never meant to make them feel that way, I just want them to have a good life. Y'know?"

"I do." Yoriichi nodded, walking over to you and sitting down. "But judging by how you phrased that, it seems like it's their responsibility to apologize to you."

"But I was being a little pushy-"

"What did you say?"

"I kept telling them to clean up the room.."

Yoriichi gave you the same look I would if I heard this bullshit. Wanna see it?
This look

Bc you better whoop them ungrateful children 😡
Anyways,

Yoriichi crossed his arms and gave you a judgmental look.

"What?"

"They're gonna apologize to you." He said firmly. You blinked and then nodded.

"Okay."

"Good. Be right back."

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"To make them apologize."

"Oh.. well- be nice!"

He didn't respond, the only sound after that being the light thud of the door closing.

I hope he whoops them

Genya Shinazugawa

Genya wasn't even thinking about all that could be wrong. He trusted you, yknow? You could take care of yourself out there.

He hoped.

He was just.... A bit nervous. Just a tiny bit.

"Gyomei, do you see her?"

Said stone Hashira paused his prayers, sighing.

"Genya do you know what you just asked a blind man?"

He froze, glancing at his mentor with a red face.

"..sorry... but do you hear her at least?"

"No, I don't." He said, before rubbing his prayer beads. "Trust her judgement. She's a fine DEMOJ slayer, I'm sure she will return."

"But-"

"I'm sure she will return." Genya sighed, shutting his mouth and looking down at his lap. He just had to listen and trust that you'd make it home fine. "In the meantime, finish your chores."

Genya nodded, getting up to follow his mentors instructions.

"Just be patient." He said, attempting to calm his worried thoughts.0

Hotaru Haganezuka

Why does he gotta worry? You can beat his ass, hell, he'll let you, he knows you can handle yourself. Only reason he'll be worried for you is in the future 👁️👁️

Akaza

Oh, he don't gotta worry. You're a Hashira he knows you can handle yourself.

Sorry Akaza lovers😼

Muzan

Omg this mmman worries so much about you, you're the second thing that's always on his mind.

First is obvi the spider lily, which, who the fuck is spider lily and is he cheating with her??? Tell her to post up🙄

Anyways, you hadn't been home for two days and Muzan started panicking. He was actually worried that one of his stupid ass demons had something to do with it, and called a meeting with the uppermoons and the Lowermoons.

None of them saw or did anything, and he confirmed that. So now he was just wondering: where the hell were you?

He wasn't even worried about a spiderlily at this point; he wanted to assure your safety.

But since he couldn't just miraculously come up with your location, he'd have to trust your return and assure him everything is okay.

Douma

Douma doesn't let you out of his sight, he doesn't have a reason to worry.

Gyutaro

He wasn't able to go see you for the next couple days, and that made him worried sick. What if somebody hurt you? What if you got bought out? Whoever did it would suspiciously pass away if they did.

Either way, he was worried and he missed you. But he couldn't check on you for a while.

He'd just have to tough it out for a few days.

Kokushibo

Kokushibo doesn't have to worry, your brother is Douma. He'd take care of you. And you'd take care of yourself.

___
Okay so update my momma is gonna see me before I go back to my dad🤭

Also I gave up on the catch up scenarios. I hated them more than I hate my life.

AND THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 100K READS I LOVE YALL🥹💜

And if any of y'all missed Giyuu in the book, he's coming back in husband and parent scenarios

OMG SPOILERS 🙀

And he's coming back in some scenarios bc I already wrote them

BROO HOW I HAVE THIS BOOK FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND THERES ONLY 51 CHAPTERS

The xKenshin in my name cursed me😞

Anyways,
-☀️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

296K 7.6K 59
Moshi moshi~! This is a Male Various x reader story! The love interests will be males only, and I will be using her/she pronouns. There will be many...
71.7K 2.4K 62
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
3.2M 157K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
6K 284 38
Started:July 12, 2023 Ended:April 25, 2024 Edit: I don't know how it deleted my story description so imma js say if you're interested look in the boo...