Roses & Ruin

بواسطة Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... المزيد

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 15 (Anthony)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Chapter 27 (Anthony)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 48 (Lexi)
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 59 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milk•Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 95 (Anthony)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 104 (Lexi)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 17 (Lexi)

2.7K 109 3
بواسطة Heartmyart

        Anthony pushed me back down onto the mattress and used his knelt knee to wedge my legs further apart. He ran his stiff erection up through my slick folds and down to my entrance a few times before I felt him align himself for real. Ok. I'm ready.

When Anthony began to press into me I could see the slight difference. I don't think it'll hurt this time at all. I'm so down for this. We both groaned when he continued to sink all the way into me until he pressed into my back walls, making me gasp.

        "You feel that" Anthony flexed his hips. I was completely full, and I know he wanted me to acknowledge that. It felt good being filled there. "Fuck me, Rizzo" I whispered between us when I couldn't take the short pause of him stretching me there.

His eyes flickered like fire, and his hands grabbed both my wrists at once, pulling them up over my head until I was pinned down. Then he pulled his cock out to the tip and thrusted into me with more force. Oh shit.

        His hips started moving at a faster pace. Being pinned down by the wrists above my head was really hot. I was down for it. I curled my legs out to the sides of him to give him more and more access to me, and used my core to send my hips down his cock, thrust for thrust. 

"That's it" I heard him groan under his breath. It was a quiet acknowledgment that I was doing this right. It built up my confidence like crazy.

        By pinning my wrists I couldn't do as much of the work as he was because he wanted me stuck at his mercy. I let him rock his hips into me until the mattress started copying the motion. One of my feet dropped its toes to the bed, and I used that slight leverage to work up and down his cock again.

 Again he grunted. Good.

I must look crazy with arms pinned above my head, one leg spread wide while the other stayed down on the mattress to use its surface to move my elevated hips. My eyes would close in pleasure, but his gruff voice was keeping me so alert to his face hovering over mine.

        "Is this how you like being fucked? Huh, Lexi?" Anthony plunged deeper into me. His swollen head was pressing and rubbing over my back walls and making a new heat creep between my legs, and up my body. Hot in my belly. 

"Yes" I breathed an answer because his relentless thrusting was taking my breath away. Literally.

"Good. Good, baby, because I like to fuck. Oo, and you feel fucking fantastic, you know that?" He groaned against my neck when he tucked his face into me. I heard the thud, thud, thud against the wall. I felt the slick clapping of flesh. 

I felt Anthony grind his hips and run over my g spot again and again until I began to quiver.

He grunted and released my arms so he could grab my hip and help move me up and down his cock at a fervorous pace. To grab and squeeze my ass while my hips were elevated and rolling over his pulsing cock. I love the eagerness of it. How it jumped and slammed and buried itself into me. 

"Anthony!"

        I was suddenly hit with this pretty intense orgasm out of nowhere. I had felt the build up, but I didn't anticipate the climax this soon. I felt the heat, the tingle, the overall ecstasy that surged through my body enough to roll my eyes to the back of my head.

I wrapped my arms around Anthony's broad muscled shoulders and rode out my climax while using the hold to bounce up and down his thrusting cock. Anthony thrusted, thrusted again, and ground his hips when he tucked them down completely. 

In that deep position he could feel my back walls convulsing around his dick, tight, wet as hell. It set him off.

        "Oh fuck, Lexi" he groaned out my name in the sexiest way possible and bucked his hips with his shooting release. He felt warm inside me, even with the condom on. I liked knowing I made him cum just as hard.

This time I know I did because Anthony grunted, groaned, and bucked twice.

        In the silent aftermath you could only hear our heavy breathing. The squeaking of the bed had gone quiet. Anthony dropped against me, so I could feel both our hearts beating like drums inside us. His pulsing dick was still inside me too. When I clenched a little he groaned and grabbed me.

Shoving his tongue into my mouth we shared a long passionate kiss. We hadn't even kissed much today, but in the aftermath he was kissing me in the hottest way. Then lazily again. He kissed my lips and around my ear, making my shoulder flinch up when it tickled.

        Anthony pulled out after that and I felt shockingly empty once he did. His heavy weight lifted off my body, and he motioned to remove the condom and get cleaned up. I followed suit, but my legs felt shaky today. Maybe from the overuse, maybe from the intensity of the orgasam.

When I came out of the bathroom I didn't immediately leave like the last time. I dropped down on his bed and sat in bliss. He chuckled when he saw the satisfied smirk. 

        "What's got you smiling like that" he called me out just for fun. "I just got railed. What's your excuse? I see a little smirk there" I waved my finger around his soft shapely lips. He chuckled and it resonated deep in his chest the way I like.

"Some gorgeous super model let me rail her. Can you believe it?" He asked in mock shock. I hummed. "Now why would she go and do something like that?" I asked as I rolled to my side and faced his still naked form.

"Hopefully because she was impressed with my cock" Anthony's hand came between us and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. My hair had been up, but with the movements of sex a lot of my hair felt out of the elastic. I probably look like a mess right now.

        I let my eyes linger on his for a second and it became palpable this chemistry between us. I let them wander down his hot body and back up to his handsome face. 

"Yeah, I think she was" I tried for seductive when I dropped my voice and inched closer to him. He wasted no time snatching me and pulling me flush against him. I like skin on skin.

"Are you gonna stay a while this time?" He asked me, acknowledging my abrupt exit last time. I nodded yes because I didn't mind hanging out in bed for a while before I sneak back to the apartment. If Boris has a date or whatever it is, then he won't be focused on me. Hopefully.

        Since Anthony and I met for drinks directly after he got off of work it wasn't even 9pm yet. I felt I had plenty of time. Smelling Anthony's cool cologne on my flesh, and clung to the sheets around us, smelt so good too. I nuzzled into it without meaning to.

Anthony had me held against him anyway. His long fingers were idly drawing little lines and circles into the side of my body as I lay with my head on his chest. His firm delicious chest. 

When I peeked up at him from where I laid, his troublemaker's smirk surfaced and with his thumb he caressed my cheek, muttering, "so pretty" in a low voice. 

        "What do you see? When you look past the physical mass that makes up my frame what do I amount to? Like.. when you say I'm pretty what do you mean?" I asked him. I could tell I caught him off guard. He opened and closed his mouth for a second to consider his words maybe.

"Physically you're pretty, but mentally you're also very beautiful. I'm not tryna be a dick when I complement how much I like the way you look" he told me. 

"I've been called pretty and I've been called worse" I shrugged. He could feel it because I was still against him. 

        "Can I ask you something?" He moved his head back on his neck to be able to look down at me. I repositioned myself to get a better look at him. "You just asked a question" I was a smart ass for no reason. Still he granted me one of his deep chested chuckles.

"If you don't care what people think, and don't like people acknowledging your looks, or feel bored with compliments or all the male attention...then what got you into modeling?" He asked me. Valid enough question. 

"To take control" I told him simply. His eyes searched my face, but not to enjoy the features this time. He was trying to read me and I felt awfully naked for being naked in bed with him. "Meaning?" 

        "Having people focus so much on my looks made me feel like people were taking pieces of me bit by bit. They made me feel like I couldn't have human struggles because I was pretty and what more would I want, right? The worlds at my feet...but says damn who?" I told him, then continued.

"I could do it. I could be pretty or I could struggle. It's like they thought I needed to have the privilege to be burdened... Pretty isn't a state of being, you know. What I mean is, damn all the beautiful. The beautiful are damned, Ha...one day I just decided if it's my flesh they want then feast with fork and knife. But I'll be the thing consumed that only leaves them starving."

Anthony sat really quiet for a second and I thought maybe my meaning was lost upon him. That was a bit extra of me. ..I mean what did I even just say? Did it come out the way I had meant it in my head? It's something I've mulled over more than once or twice.

"I will be the thing consumed that only leaves you starving. That's brilliant" a crooked grin spread across his face. Did he understand me? 

        "If it means anything at all to you I think you're the most layered person I've had the privilege of meeting. I know we've only talked for a short while but I already know that to be true about you" Anthony told me. That was a compliment to me more than the 'pretty' bit. A soft smile played on my lips. 

We sat with that for a while. Just laying there.  

"I say we rest, replenish, and fuck all over again" Anthony's sudden deep voice filled the comfortable silence after a few minutes. "Oh yeah? You want another taste?" I peeked up at him through my lashes and bit my lip on purpose. He really likes that.

I just warned him, I'll only leave him starving. He doesn't seem to mind.

Sure enough he groaned and lifted me until my lips could reach his. He pressed them together, but then he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and showed it attention before releasing it. 

"I want so much more than a taste, darlin" I could see the troublemaker's grin that sat crooked on Rizzo's face.

        I let my fingers start to trail shapes into the flawless flesh of his chest while I stayed on my elbow, elevated enough to face him while we spoke. But Anthony didn't wanna speak anymore. After he got a second taste of my lips he was pulling me over again, cupping my bare ass while we started kissing.

        It started as this slow sensual kiss that showed appreciation for the feel of the others lips on theirs. We brushed tongues just barely, in a teasing way, in a shy way. Our mouths moved in unison in this hot, deepening kiss to the point of groans and more fervor.

Now our tongues clashed together. We explored one another's mouths, both fighting for dominance within the kiss. Anthony was suddenly fisting my blonde locks through a tight fist, and I rubbed my naked body over his to remind him. I'm here for the taking.

And then there was a knock at his front door. 

I thought for a second that I misheard, but when the person knocked a little bit louder I realized it wasn't my imagination. Someone was at the freaking door.

        "You gotta be kidding me" Anthony groaned when I pulled away to listen. I looked down at him to see what he was gonna do. "I'm hard as a fucking rock. You gotta go answer it" he huffed and helped me off his body.

He wasn't lying. There was no hiding that firm, thick cock. I quickly found some clothes and tried smoothing back my hair, then just boycotted the idea of looking even half decent when I grabbed my shirt on the ground, slipped it on, and opened a front door that wasn't mine.

When I swung the door open I paused, and the person in the hallway paused. Uh? What am I seeing here?

        "Who the fuck are you?" The girl spat at me. Good god, don't tell me this is Anthony's pregnant girlfriend. I can't take the drama. That's in poor taste. With her attitude in asking who I was my automatic reply was almost to retort, "Who the fuck are you?" But she's both pregnant and seems to be crying so that's also in very poor taste.

Instead I cleared my throat and said, "I'm a friend of Anthony's. If you're his girlfriend I apologize in advance." 

With that her caramel eyes bounced all up and down my face and body. She huffed and just charged right through the door without telling me if she was in fact his pregnant girlfriend. "Where is he?" She asked, again with an attitude.

I scratched my scalp and looked behind me to see if he was ready to exit the bedroom yet. I really wish he would because this is awkward as hell. "He, uh, bathroom" I put so eloquently.

        Upon observation I could tell this girl was Italian too. The olive toned skin, the dark features, and everything. She was in maternity clothes with a big ol' belly and a designer bag clutched at the crook of her elbow.

"I'm not his fucking girlfriend. You can stop looking at me now" the girl got snappy. She's a damn piece of work. "Well that's a relief" I muttered more to myself than her. 

Finally I heard the bedroom door open behind me and Anthony emerged fully dressed sans erection.

        "Giana, what are you doing here?" Anthony huffed, but also looked somewhat sympathetic if I'm reading this situation right. As if he only just remembered I exist his head quickly snapped between the girl and myself. 

"Oh, fuck, this isn't, uh, what it looks like. This is my cousin, not uh, my girl or anything" he quickly explained. Ah. A cousin.

"Do you want me to," I thumbed at the front door offering to leave now. Clearly she came for a reason and I don't need to be lingering unnecessarily. Yes, I did want to have sex again, but I don't think that's gonna happen anymore. 

I could see behind Anthony's eyes that he was thinking the same thing.

        "You can stay...Giana, were you planning on staying or?" He looked to be juggling something here. "If I'm not welcome then just forget it. Go ahead and get some pussy. I'll be just fine" she huffed in the rudest attitude I've ever seen. Weirdly I kinda liked her bluntness. Anthony's eyes bulged out of his head. 

"Giana" he spoke her name like he was scolding her.

"I'll go. Don't worry. I just gotta grab my things," I glanced over my shoulder to insinuate that I needed to go to the bedroom to grab my phone and shoes. I heard murmurs out in the living room, and it was probably Anthony telling her to not be a bitch, or cursing her for interupting his second round of sex. Who knows.

It's obvious she'd been crying, so there was obviously more to this story. I'm not interested in finding it out either. None of my business. Drama is annoying.

        I sat on the edge of Anthony's bed to quickly slip on my shoes while I called for a lift service to come pick me up. I don't have a car nor do I want one in New York. Too congested, it gives me anxiety to drive like sardines.

Anthony quickly slipped inside before I could finish putting on my second shoe. 

"I am so sorry. I normally wouldn't just throw you out, but this is kinda a big thing I gotta help deal with" he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, looking down at me. His knuckles aren't so bruised anymore. They're mostly faded. 

"I totally get it" I waved him off. He hesitated for a second before I reached where he was standing at his bedroom door.

        When he pulled me against him he gave me a hug, but was sure to lower his head so he could speak in my ear. "I really wanted to bury my cock inside you again. I owe you one" he whispered in this gruff sexy voice. My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head at his promise.

When he pulled his face away our noses lingered closely to one another. 

His hands slid down my sides and he gave my hips a light squeeze. I let my hands run down his chest one more time before I took a step back. But he surprised me when he grabbed my face from both sides and kissed my lips. A hard press and then he was letting me go.

        We walked out of the bedroom with ghosted smirks on our faces. He walked me out, but I got one last glance at this cousin of his. She eyed me all up and down and I have no idea why, but I saw her finally glance down at her big belly and cradle it almost protectively.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

381K 10.3K 32
Michael Rizzuto, a powerful mafia boss, unexpectedly crosses paths with Laila Scorsese, the daughter of one of his trusted Made Man. Intrigued by her...
26.4K 1.7K 37
"I gently put my hand under her chin and raised her head to take a better look. It shouldn't have happened, but for some reason, breath got knocked...
3.2K 101 42
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
147K 4.3K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...