Roses & Ruin

By Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... More

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 17 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Chapter 27 (Anthony)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 48 (Lexi)
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 59 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milk•Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 95 (Anthony)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 104 (Lexi)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 15 (Anthony)

3.1K 107 5
By Heartmyart

        It's been a hell of a week. Giana has decided to take up residence in my apartment, or at least she had for the past several days, but today she's finally gonna be outta there, so I texted Lexi.

I like how light weight Lexi is. I wanna manhandle that girl all over this damn apartment. I also wanna sleep in my damn bed instead of being cramped on the couch in misery. 

So that's what I've been thinking about all week besides the drama my cousins brought into my life. Lexi in my bed.

        Lexi said she hadn't fucked in a long time. I could tell because when I slid into her it was like my cock was in a vice grip. She was so fucking tight. It had me wild. But I went easy on the girl. This time around I don't really plan to be anymore. 

I wanna fuck the way Rizzo likes to fuck.

         I wanna drive into that maddeningly tight pussy and make her cry out for me. I wanna bend her over the bed, the sofa, and my kitchen table. I wanna see her ride me. I wanna put my mouth all over every soft inch of her. 

Her creamy flesh looks so perfectly like a canvas looking to get marked. I've had dirty thoughts about her all week. And the image of her perfect thick lips around my cock has given me something to jerk off to since then.

-

        Lexi told me she wanted to pick the place we went to tonight. I honestly have no idea what to expect because she's kind of a mystery, that one. I feel like I could be walking into anything. When she sent me the address I tried googling it and it was the most vague shit I've ever seen, so I was really curious now.

I guess it's a hole in the wall type of bar. Literally, since I was walking down practically a half alley and saw no sign for a bar. But there was one. Just as Lexi said there would be. I've never heard of it in my life. I almost hesitated to walk in, unsure if I was really meant to be there or if I mistook where the bar was. 

I said fuck it and just walked in.

        This went beyond a dive bar. It was a shitty hole in the wall kind of place, and yet it fit her perfectly. I wasn't the least bit surprised, though I don't even know the chick well enough to assume that.

The floors were such a worn hardwood they streaked with long scratches and were a faded color hardly varnished at all. The bar itself was on the right hand side with the bare minimum to it. A slab of a counter and 6 or 7 metal legged stools with burgundy upholstered cushions. That matched the same burgundy pleather-like seats at the two actual table booths. 

One I now saw Lexi sitting at.

        The walls were littered with framed pictures, very old ones if the black and white colors and browned edges said anything about it. It smelt stale in here, but there was a vague smell of grease towards the back of the place after the table booth to the left where I see Lexi. I saw one small square window cutout in the back wall and I realized this place has a kitchen.

Who the hell would trust the food inside a place like this? It was old, run down, and quiet mostly. You could tell the people inside were regulars for sure. There were two ceiling fans above the space and that's it, pushing around the like warm air.

       After studying the place itself I took a second to study Lexi. It's a rare chance since she still has no idea that I walked in here. She's reading for christ sake. One foot was up against the upholstered bench so her knee peeked out above the table. She held the book with both hands, balancing the corner of it on her extended pinky.

This was the same glance I got when I first saw her across the street at Daisy's elementary school when she sat on the grass, glowing.

        Lexi seemed to have thrown her hair up half heartedly, having a few pieces naturally fall out to frame her face, she was in a slightly large men's short sleeved button up top. She's effortlessly beautiful. You'd think the look for a date would be more than this, but she came not giving a single fuck what I think. I know it for a fact. 

She doesn't give a damn what my opinion is about her.

Lexi's head was slightly tilted to the left as she read, and it left her long elegant neck exposed. I wanted to lick down the length of it.

        "Hey sweetheart" my voice broke her concentration. I saw her jolt like she literally didn't see me approaching the table. The corner of her lip tipped up into barely a smile, but she marked her book and closed it when I slid into the booth across from her.

Leaning her head into her hand she said, "Hello, Anthony" and damn did she sound good saying it. She has a naturally sexy voice whether she knows it or not.

I couldn't help myself. I stared at her face. I really like her damn face. Flawless. It seems like she put a light shimmer over her eyes, which looked really good. But finally I had to drag my eyes away so I didn't come off as a freak. Instead I let my eyes fall down to the book in front of her.

        "Did you bring a book to a bar?" I asked the obvious question. "Yes" she deadpanned with a definitive expression. "And why is that?" I figured a bar is the last place someone would wanna read a book. Isn't it for socializing here?

"People aren't as interesting as they think they are," she deadpanned again. 

It made me chuckle and rub at the back of my neck. "Well, I hope that means the company excluded. I would hate to bore you, darlin" I gave her a playful wink, but she took her lip into her mouth like she might've been affected by that wink. Good. I wanna affect her.

        I think it just dawned on me that this girl is actually kind of intimidating. She knows a lot about a lot, and she speaks with ease, and makes you wanna catch up and be interesting the way she seems to be interesting. At least that's my first impression of her. 

I really don't know her at all, and I probably shouldn't get to know her too much because this is meant to be casual. Physical.

I couldn't help myself though. I asked about the book. Her face brightens when you do. I leaned forward over the table to see the title of the book. It was practically pocket sized and very yellow in color. The Dharma Bums, by Jack Kerouac. Never heard of it.

        "I doubt you give an actual shit what it's about, but listen to this. I just marked this part right before you came in" she told me, flipping through the pages until she stopped at something.

"The guy is talking about spiritual prayer and Tibetan chants and things, and he says :'Om Mani Pahdm Hum'- who knows if I'm pronouncing that correctly, but listen to what it means. 'Amen the thunderbolt in the dark void'. Don't you love that?" She rambled more enthusiastically than she had the first day I met her.

She'd been somewhat dry when she spoke, but in a funny way. Now I could see she was totally smitten about the passage that was lost upon me.

        "He says this: 'I'd also gone through an entire year of celibacy based on my feeling that lust was the direct cause of birth which was the direct cause of suffering and death. And I had really no lie, come to a point where I regarded lust as offensive and even cruel'," her steady reading voice was really nice. 

She was easily heard because the bar was mostly quiet.

There were two boozehounds in the corner slumped forward and knocking on the bar top when they wanted their refills of cheap filler beer and the occasional whiskey chaser.

        With Lexi's eyes casted down at her book I just enjoyed the view of her. I liked this view. Her pretty blue eyes can't be seen because they're darting around on the page, but her pretty pink lips move with words that only half make sense to me. Not sense, because I'm not an idiot, but I wasn't affected the way she was. I liked seeing her affected is what I'm saying.

Fuck, she's got this book and you can tell it's been properly delved into because it's all dog-eared, right? And she reads it in a way that makes it look like sex. Like slow, sexy sex that I just cannot look away from.

"'Pretty girls make graves', he said. Isn't that such a great line?" Lexi finally dropped the book in front of her and leaned into her hand again. Looking closely at me. Making me wanna find something interesting to respond to. Instead I was lame and went for smooth talk.

"You must run a whole damn cemetery then" I smirked at her. She chuckled, but I doubt she felt impressed in any way. Why the hell should I care about that?! I don't.

         "Anyways, lust, birth, suffering, death...maybe I'm just jazzed because of the women's rally I went to. I get real jazzed when something I read accidentally coincides with what's happening in my present life" she leaned back in her burgundy booth seat and waved her hand at the man behind the bar. "Order something" she tipped her head at me. I didn't even get to make a comment on what she'd just been saying. Rally?

"He already knows what I like," she told me. "Come here often then?"

Lexi lifted one thin shoulder into a shrug. 

"They don't check ID here, since I lost mine if you remember, I figured this was a good place to go. Plus, he lets me come in here to eat. You wouldn't think it by the look of this place, but it's actually really good" she assured me. "I ate before I came, but I'll grab our drinks," I told her.

I wonder how often she comes here or how she even found this place to begin with. I guess I could ask her. Make conversation and all that.

-

        Lexi and I both had a beer, but I don't like drinking heavy beers right before I take a girl to bed. It's too filling and what I wanna do to her requires a settled stomach. Still, it was just one light beer and then we took a card outta the boozehounds book and finished it with a whiskey chaser.

Our conversation had been easy. I didn't anticipate it being this easy seeing as neither of us like answering personal questions.

We talked about everything else though, and I realize there's plenty to talk about if not ourselves. Plenty more than ourselves. And that's what Lexi said she likes talking about. 

        She'd just finished telling me about some woman's rally she'd been to. She had a lot to say about it too. Intelligent things. Impressive things. She's nothing like anyone I've ever associated myself with. Not even close. And when she talked about the abortion law all I could do was think of my cousin and her current circumstances. Lexi has no idea how relevant her interests are to my life right now. 

She also talked about objectification. 

"It's not my job to disprove the sexist man. We live despite the male gaze" I heard her finish off her statement from what we'd been talking about before. 

I didn't mean to be a fool and stare at the girl, but I did take a pause. Lexi was absentmindedly twisting her shot glass around as she spoke. Her shirt was too big for her petite frame so every once in a while she'd shrug one shoulder to fix it in place. 

"What?" She asked when she noticed my staring. I cleared my throat and tried for smooth. I think I'm a little late for that. "Nothin'" I tried to lean back in the booth with ease, but those chlorine blue eyes can be brutal for your attention. 

        "I just learned a thing or two, is all. You talking about self worth and sex appeal being two different things.. and guys being stupid and getting the two confused and all...I think I focus a lot on looks and not enough on the other stuff. I don't wanna be a prick, but getting into strictly physical relationships kinda pushes the obvious focus to be the physical, ya know?" I sounded like a fucking idiot. I cringed at myself but Lexi considered my words. 

        "I see your point." She stated. "And I see yours" I countered. She'd gotten in my head and she seemed to like that. I smirked at her obvious enjoyment. She smirked too.

-

        "Weirdest dream you can remember. Go" I waved for Lexi to start talking. We'd been going back and forth. I hadn't realized we were both leaning on our forearms across the table from one another until I realized how much closer our faces were. It's a natural pull here. Lexi and I. Were leaning in, getting closer.

"Okay...hm, wait. I have a lot of weird dreams. Mm, okay...one time I dreamt that I was being stabbed with a bunch of poisonous needles that were slowly killing me. I was in my house but I don't remember who was trying to cause me harm. I just remember being really freaked out knowing they were there. The needles hurt. They'd burn when I'd be injected,"

"Later in the dream when I blew my nose it felt like it was runny, but when I looked it was actually my brains falling out. I ended up being in front of some glowing water and it wouldn't let me touch it at first, like, it almost felt like it burned how the needles did, but then it let me wash my hands and down my face and I guess it healed me or something...then the emu" she said.

        I snorted a laugh. Not Rizzo smooth approved, but the switch over made me genuinely laugh. "Jesus, that's a horrible dream. What a sunny disposition Dream Lexi has...But what Emu?" I gave her a crooked grin. 

"I don't think I can explain that dream in words. Does that happen to you? Like you can review a dream but just can't translate it into external words?" She asked me. The bartender was asking us if we wanted another drink, but I didn't want too much.

"Yeah, I do know what you mean. I've been self aware in dreams before but I can't even explain everything that's going on while I'm simultaneously saying in the back of my mind, 'oh this is a dream', 'Oh I'm not awake. This isn't real'."

"Lucid dreaming," she reminded me of the name of that phenomenon, stretching her arm across the table to place her hand on my forearm. 

        I looked down at the sudden contact. It's strange we'd been sitting here for a long time, but we hadn't been touching much. We'd been talking. Genuinely. So when I felt the warmth of her hand on me it reminded me just how much I wanted more contact with her. I took Lexi's hand in mine and ran my thumb over her small knuckles. 

Lexi's gaze heated up when she too noticed our lack of contact thus far, and our contact now. She squeezed my hand. 

I took it a step farther and brought her fingers to my lips. I lingered there with my lips just barely feathering her flesh. Lexi's eyes stayed stone still against mine. She isn't an easy girl to read, but I could read this. Desire. I could see it plain as day. 

I planted one soft kiss. When she practically shuttered that was Rizzo smooth approved. 

        "Your biting your lip, sweetheart. You know what that makes me wanna do" my voice was no longer playful it was deeper, grittier. Deliberately she licked her pretty lips and I could feel my cock twitch in my pants. "Licking isn't helping any, Lex" I warned her now.

I suddenly felt something bump into my foot. It was her smaller one, but it just kept moving up. She trailed the tip of her foot at the in seam of my leg until she had her foot lodged between my solid thighs. One nudge encouraged me to widen my stance, and then she was rubbing slowly, gently against my dick. Shit.

I was the one biting my lip now. I glanced down to my lap to watch her work her foot to tease me. Entice me. Rubbing, rubbing, she trailed down my inner thigh again and paused. I grit my teeth and waved my hand for the bartender to close the tab. 

I leaned forward over the table until her face was closer to mine. In her ear my voice was thick, "I want more than just your foot on my cock tonight." 

        When the bartender mumbled something and motioned with his hand for us I had to exhale from Lexi's taunting and stand up to pay the bill. Since there was a short lull while I was paying the tab, and we were trying to cool down the sexual tension, I decided to ask her a question I'd been thinking about. 

"How'd you find this place?" 

With Lexi's hair thrown up carelessly that way I could see the little hairs that tickled the back of her neck. Now that she's standing at the bartop with me I see her loose shirt is tied enough to show her jean bottoms. 

She has the tiniest waist. The edges of the waistband of her jean's flared away from her hips because of it.

        "I only knew one person living here when I first moved. Uh, Boris is his name. Old family friend. But yeah, he took me here to eat. Don't know how he found it, but I liked the vibe and popped up a couple times since. Did you hate it? I know it's nowhere near swanky like your spot was" she chuckled in amusement, almost like she didn't care if I liked the place she chose or not.

Still I answered her honestly. 

"No, it was good. It gave me a sense of you as a person. Somehow this place suits you if that makes any sense" I told her. She nodded like she completely understood, which I'm glad because I'm not good with words the way she is when she's explaining something.

I'm good with pickup lines, smooth talking, and flirting. The other stuff isn't my strong suit. I never needed it. Chicks dig smooth men.

"So what now, Lex?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
150K 4.4K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
9.6K 211 14
Born into a life of violence, Andrea Lopez yearns for the one thing she's never known: love. Despite her kindness and resilience, past traumas have l...