Star War StoryTeller

By Shadow_trooper

Star Wars receive information from a world, and now they are learning about it from a knowledgeable chatterbox More

Prologue
Vault Tec
Super Mutants
Brotherhood (West)
Brotherhood (East)
The Enclave
NCR
Caesar's Legion
Heavy Clone Armor
Declarations and Intentions
House
The Khans
The More Things Change
Ghouls
Ulysses' Divide
Mud, Business, Luck and Questions, what more could you ask for?
Legates
Religion
#85, Chems, Ideas, Training and FEV
Big MT
Zeta
Classes, Expenses, Clinic, Ethics, Cheers and EVIL!!!!!
Crimson Caravan
The Madre
Story Teller
AFTER PARTY!
War Games
The Boomers/Vault 34
The Pitt
VR Sim P1
VR Sim P2
VR Sim P3
VR Sim P4
Point Look Out
Call of the Krivbeknih
Survivalist
Slice of Life
Cannibalism

Political Discussion

3.1K 34 14
By Shadow_trooper

Dooku was sitting in the chamber, meditating. With everything he had learned, both from his Master, how the Jedi and the Senate were also learning much of the same information they had. He had dwelled on what he had learned about. The Enclave, were a reflection, it was...disturbing in a way how many similarities that shared with the Enclave.Dooku shook his head, standing up, he left the chambers, and was met by Ventress, his assassin.

"My Master, news of Gunray's capture has been announced. We can not allow him to be captured and taken deep into the Republic Territory" Ventress said.

Dooku stood there a moment stroking his beard in thought orders, "track Gunray's course, then plot to intercept and board the ship to liberate him from his bondage."

Upon entering a room, they were greeted by a hologram of Trench, and Grievous, who was in his ship, transmitting into the meeting. Dooku sitting down in his chair, looks at the holograms of Trench and Grievous. 

"Gentlemen, after the logs for which we have all viewed. I fear that the CIS is straying dangerously close to the lines for which the Enclave had crossed before their destruction. We must change the path for which we take or face the same fate as the Enclave." Interlocking his fingers, Dooku says. "I am open to suggestions."

"My recommendation would be a transfer from a focus of B1s, to the more effective B2s, as the basic infantry unit. The B1 is in my opinion, too cheaply made, too many flaws, we need a new system created. After that, I believe that we will need to remove the Council members as authorizes in their businesses, they will be advisors, not leaders." Trench said.

Dooku gives a nod to his Fleet admiral, "I agree, the B1s have served their purpose, so we shall focus on the B2s, however our biggest problem is one that the Enclave faced. Our actions and our image to the wider galaxy."

Ventress looked down and fingers rubbing over her lightsabers. 

 "My opinion is rather simple. There are Injustices in our space we have allowed to be permitted. We could, with some ease, turn our targets away from hospital stations, and civilian populations, become more willing to push the forces past planets, do not starve the people, turn that fiery fist, into a soft, accepting open hand." Ventress said, remembering...her days back, with slavers, and dealing with the battles around people.

Dooku looks at her surprised but then contemplated, "Yes. Yes this could work for our very well in the long term."

Grievous, slammed his fist into the arm rest, "How do you expect me to command my armies while I lead this war against the Jedi. They will not simply show themselves without bait." He said, before he began to cough.

Trench strokes his chin before saying, "What about volunteers ?" 

One of Dookus eye brow raised as he says in a interested tone. "What did you say Admiral ?"

"A force that uses machines will create this unfeeling mass. Our droids have an advantage in only in sheer Numbers. But the clones, they can inspire those to fight with them. We have organic commanders, but we need organic soldiers who will fight with the droid forces. Use droids to lead attacks, followed by those of true believers in the cause." Trench said, standing up, holding up his cane with his organic arm.

Dooku closed his eyes, thinking, remembering the NCR chapter and how they were able to beat the brotherhood with just sheer numbers of soldiers. Soldiers who were patriots to the cause, Then he remembered the days of the Sith empire where they had loyal soldiers who would fight to the death for the cause. 

Opening his eyes he nods to Trench as he said, "You bring up a good point Admiral, I leave it to you to begin a proposal to be presented to the Council to be voted on."

The Holographic image of Milo rather suddenly appeared, his normal grin and holding a glass with a drink in it, as she sat on the edge of the table, looking at the group.

"We are discussing how we can avoid the follies the Enclave had suffered. We do find actions they took horrifying, we do however appreciate the contributions you have granted us." He said.

Milo simply smiled, before pulling a file folder from his coat pocket, and laying it down, opening it. A projection shot up, an Eyebot.

"Be happy, cause I got one more gift for you." Milo said, with a cocky grin.

As sinister plots and plans were being conducted by the inner circle of the CIS. While in the capital of the Galactic Republic, a young jedi knight was preparing to have a meeting with a certain senator. 

 As Anakin entered Padme's office, hearing she was alone, he was hoping some time together to discuss, everything that they had learned, from the AI's, would be good to know. Anakin's stride was confident, as he saw Padme standing behind the desk. She glanced up to see who had entered the office, and smiled, getting up to embrace the Brave knight that was her husband.

Anakin smiled at his wife as she said with a serious tone, "We need to talk."

Anakin's smile faded, looking down, he sat down on the edge of the desk, looking to his wife. 

 "Talk about what? The war? The data? Us?" He said said, the last one, nervous, slightly strained just thinking about it.

Padme sighed, "After everything, i am honestly scared for the people of earth, I mean did you see the Legion log ! I got so angry, so upset that i felt apart of me agreeing with the idea of total war!"

"See the legion? I met one of them." Anakin said, his hands gripping Padme's to comfort her, as he pulled her in close. 

 "We will help them, we will find them, and fix their problems. I just prey....we can do something before it is too late." Anakin said, looking down at her, pulling her into his chest, feeling tears form against his robes.

Padme did shed tears, but in her, was a growing anger to the fact the jedi had a legion member in their temple. A small part of her wanted to get a clone unit and storm the place to arrest the bastard, but a larger part won out and she listen to her husband who she trusted.

Anakin sighed. 

 "I feel troubled, the data about this world, it shows great pain, but also, great Hope. I want to just go and be the hero I am, but I know that I can't, the war now is a bigger threat. I plan to speak with the Chancellor, maybe have a committee created in order to find the planet." Anakin said, his hand rubbing the back of Padme's head, trying to comfort her in his embrace.

Padme nods, "I agree, but we have to share this knowledge with everyone, they have to know about Earth and what has happen to it. We need the peoples support Ani." She says in a voice full of concern.

"I have a feeling the jedi council will not need much convincing after the Legion. I have never seen Shaak ti so angry, and Ahsoka.....I was surprised that she didn't cut the probe at that moment. The Clones don't seem to have issues with following.....but yeah, the people should know." Anakin said.

Padme nods as she soon had an idea, "Bail, Senator Bail organa ! We could go to him to help us with getting the public to know about Earth !"

The Door suddenly opened as Bail was being blocked by C3-P0, and tried to be pushed back by R2. Anakin stood up from the desk, adjusting his robes, as Padme sat in her chair, adjusting her hair, while looking at the Jedi. 

 "I do hope that you could spare some forces. We found some old droids that got reactivated on Naboo, our forces can deal, but the Clones can make the issue be dealt with faster." Padme said.

"Ahh, Senator Amidala, just the woman I was looking for." Bail said as he walked in trying to get around the two droids.

"Senator Organa. What was it that you needed to look for me to discuss?" She asked curious. 

 Anakin looked at Bail and gave him a small wave, before R2 rolled up to his side. Bail, looks at Anakin with a unsure expression, before looking back at Padme.

"I was hoping to have this discussion in private first." He said.

"Don't worry. Anything you want to discuss with me, you can discuss with General Skywalker." Padme said.

"I was hoping to discuss a sensitive matter about the logs" Bail said.

"Interesting. We also had a similar subject. The Jedi are-" before trailing off, "not the most pleased with the information we have learned from the Logs." Anakin said, his hand rubbing the domed head of R2.

Bail's eyes looked to Anakin and then back to Padme, he looks behind him and seeing the door wide open, he reaches over to the door panel and pressed the close button.

"I believe then our matters coincide with each others agendas."

The inside of the Jedi temple was quiet. Obi-wan and Anakin were away from the front, having their ships repaired and resupplied, with their clones resting, relaxing and taking on replacements. Obi-wan sat in his personal chamber in the temple, kneeling. He was thinking about the strange disturbance in the force he had felt. It seemed familiar as if it was...not one from the general force, but a more personal connection. 

Obi-wan was thinking, he would need to travel to Mandalore. He had a feeling that Satine, something was definately wrong. He needed to see if she was ok.

-meanwhile In the Armory of Tipoca City, Kamino-

M11k was sitting on a bench, with Zax looking at the armor, polishing the armor.

"You know what bothers me. Why the actual foodoo is our armor pure white?!"

"Well it would help on a snow planet, like Hoth." M11k said

"Not all of us are going to snow planets, some of us are going to Jungle, Desert, Grassland and Cities. So why the hell is the standard armor color white?" Zax said in a very annoyed tone.

M11K looks around, "I don't know" he said "Maybe it has to do with the fact that white seems to be the Kaminian choice of color" he said pointing around to all the white around them.

"Okay, but not every planet like to use the color white. It also doesn't help how thin the armor is." Zax points out as he turns the chest piece to the side showing how thin it is.

"Well at least we get to make it all personal and cool looking. You have to admit, custom armor seems pretty snazzy." M11k said, jabbing his elbow at Zax.

"No it doesn't, because all it takes is for the enemy to both notice you and pick you out because your wearing white armor with stupid colors on it." Zax complain if more as he kicked the chest piece sending it across the room.

M11k began to laugh. "Well what should we be wearing for armor? Big Bulky suits of metal with tiny visor slits?" he asked while laughing.

"How about camouflage for starters. Your telling me the the Kaminians built an army but yet not focusing on ways to protect them? Also yes, big bulky suits would work because we don't have to worry about have us being ripped apart by some guy with a slug thrower." Zax answered with a very annoyed sigh at the end.

M11K looked at Zax strangely "Zax" he said, "Do you honestly think they care for us, we are property to them, all they care about is if we march when told to, fire when told to, and look like we are supposed to, hell the only ones that I can tell give a damn about us are the Jedi general's, so yeah they don't care about correctly suppling an army because that would cut into there bottom line so yeah they give us crappy shit because they can."

Zax looks at M11K before saying something that would get him killed. "Then the Kaminians are the biggest idiots in the galaxy."

M11K looked at him and then looked around, trying to see if any Kaminians were around, seeing none he looked at Zax's and said "Agreed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 23 19
(Contains smut, fluff, etc) Reuploaded cause it got taken down 2x -majority of credit goes to me
426K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
34.2K 1.1K 13
⠀ ⠀ ⠀"I do not need a protector, ⠀ ⠀⠀ much less an arrogant jedi ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ such as yourself." ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀"well this will be loads ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ of fun, then, won...
55.5K 866 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here