Their Shattered Angel

imemilyyyy

THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE EDITED ! Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all... Еще

Introduction
Characters
The Cambells
Again
B.K.
Florida
Fidgeting hands
Angel
Confusing acts
The closest
Nightmare
Accepted pain
The cry for help
Destructive news
Spilled Truth
MJ
Indeed
Stubborn
Cold and distant
Soft spot
Confused feelings
So called badass
The dragon symbol
Hell of a night
You don't know
East warehouse
Car freak
Furious Adrenaline
Masked identity
Back to the happy place
Girl time
Karma is a bitch
The girl with the pink board
IMPORTANT
Knight's famous party
The usual
Secret skills
His belonging
A Tipsy night
Blurry hints
Hesitant warning
Partner in crime
Belladonna
The point of no return
Numb hole
Go to Hell
Characters Part two
Just trust me
Seeking for Approval
No Regret
Love struck
Death zone
Shattered hearts
Enemies kept closer
Chaos
Greeted by darkness
Broken minds
Against any Will
Monstrous creation
Devil's Sons
Trembling lips
Desperation
Cries of Agonie
Flaming heart
Bomb dropping
The bait
Constant inner fight
Ticking clock
Just a few Meters
Colliding emotions
Rage to keep fighting
Continuous echo
Just Breath
Thrown back
We got you Angel
Epilogue
New Book

Castello Di Fiamme

12.7K 396 31
imemilyyyy

My leg jumps up and down, as we go through the plan over again. The air in the car gets suffocating at this point and I wish to go outside to breath some fresh air, but if I do so, there is no going back, only forward.

"Here" Greyson hands me an earpiece that I put in my right ear, as well as Tucker and himself. "It's going to be okay, Mags. I am telling you they have nothing much left in that warehouse, most of it go destroyed last time we came by."Greyson assures me with facts I know are real, because we have seen it together on his computer when he hacked the system to have access to the cameras in the warehouse.

They are already transferring most of the things somewhere else, meaning that this would be our last chance to get to the keys before it's all gone and over, until they come back for me the next time.

"Ready ?" Tucker asks with a comforting smile and I give him a nod, before I say my goodbyes to Greyson, just like Tucker does with a little make out session that I wasn't so keen on seeing to be honest. Anyway, we start to make our move towards an entry that isn't guarded do to the lack of people and start climbing down the stairs after opening the trap.

Greyson stays behind so he can keep an eye on the cameras for us and guide us through this underground maze, as Tucker and I advance to get what belongs to us.

As I start walking through a corridor a flash of Will's dying body on the ground appears and I pause in my steps for a second to regain myself. Bile rises in my throat and I am scared to take a step forward. I feel Tucker's hand on my shoulder, telling me that he is with me for this and with that I manage to move forward which I wouldn't have been able to do alone.

"Next corner to your left. There is only one guy, in front of the door, so you can manage. Use a knife to get him down, we don't want to attract too many people with the gun." Greyson informs us through the earpiece and we get on our way to do so. I take the knife I had with me out of my pocket and as soon as we turn the corner I aim the neck and seconds later the guy is tumbling to the ground with a thud.

"Damn. That was clean." Tucker breaths out  impressed with my skills to use knifes, while we jog towards the door.

"I am good with knife." I say and he mumbles something back like "I gathered that" if I understood that well.

"I just unlocked the security on the door, you should be good to go. Two other guys are in the room. The keys should be hidden in the top drawer under a fake bottom of the desk on your left." Greyson instructs and seconds later we burst through the door, earning us the attention from the two guys that are not quick enough to react that Tucker has already shot them down.

Tucker is quick to go to the desk, as he is in a way better shape than me and breaks the lock top drawer with the back of his gun. As he removes the fake bottom, three necklaces are revealed and somehow I immediately feel some warmth by the sight of them. He grabs them to hand them to me and I quickly press them in my palm, holding them firmly.

"Guys... you need to move. Mister Mariano is heading straight to his office from the east side, which is the one you are in right now. So get out right now and go to the west corridor." Greyson voices and we don't need to be told twice as we run out of the office, but somehow I stop in the middle of the hallway, a sudden urge to face the man that trapped me in the first place.

"Mags what the hell, get out ! You got what you want !" Greyson yells in the earpiece, but in that moment the need of revenge is higher.

"Magnolia don't. Don't risk everything on one person. Trust me if you do this, it's over." Tucker puts a firm hand on my shoulder and I let the words sink in for a second, look up at him and curse, because I know he is right.

I turn on my heels and start running towards the exit, guided by the instructions of Greyson, as Tucker trails behind me. We manage to get out without much trouble, but I believe that Mariano will see the disappearing of the necklaces and it won't be long until he is on our backs.

As I climb up the ladder that leads up to the surface, I feel the weakness in my legs and arms, making me pause in the middle of it.

"Magnolia are you okay ?" I hear Tucker ask below me, as I try catching my own breath for a few seconds. I don't respond, too focused on breathing, and that's when I feel his hands go around my legs to push me up.

"I got you. It's okay. You're okay." He says when I tense at his touch, nevertheless I let his words cooe me, a feeling of trust emanating from him. I collapse on the floor once I am outside and I cough, my lungs expelling the dust I inhaled. Tucker is quickly next to me and grabs my arm softly to pull me up before deposing it around his shoulder, so he would have a better grip on me as he guides me towards the car. Greyson jumps out of the car, when he sees us, gazing us up and down looking for an injury that just does not exist.

He helps me climb in the backseat, Tucker going in the passenger seat like I asked him to and I watch with a small smile as Grey and him give each other a kiss, before we leave in a rushed manner out of this damn territory. I would have volunteered to drive, but in my state it is just not possible and instead of avoiding an accident I would very probably cause one.

"We are about three hours away from the vault now. I got the address through Damon's computer earlier, so for now I just want you to rest yourself Mags, you are still not healed and I swear if I really had a choice, I wouldn't want to see you in this condition for any longer than necessary. I asked Tucker to get some of the medicine you are required to have from Leo, it should all be in the black bag on the ground next to you." Greyson rambles, his protective manner pocking out, and I almost want to say that he should rather focus on the road and not on me, but that is in no use.

I take a look in the black bag that he mentioned and recognise a few things, so I grab a water bottle, uncap a bottle of pills, before swallowing two of them. It should calm my nerves I hope and maybe I would be able to sleep for an hour to gain some energy.

The rest of the drives goes by in a blur, until I feel myself getting shaken by someone and I open my eyes to see Tucker looking back at me with a sorry smile. His honey brown eyes looking down at me in a soft manner which contrast with his body's morphology completely, as he is really tall and muscular, likewise a rugby man.

"Maybe we should just talk about what is going to happen now don't you think ?" he suggest and I nod my head in agreement. " We still have a twenty minute ride before we arrive, which gives us just enough time to go over a few things."

"Has anyone called you yet Grey ?" I ask my brother and I see him exchange a look with Tucker, which gives me just the answer I really didn't want to have. "Spill."

" Ethan, Leo and Blake all tried calling me. They know that you are gone and that you are heading towards the vault." He affirms and I feel my heart skip a beat. Fuck. " I am not sure if they know what I have done, but it shouldn't bring a genius to figure that one out. I turned our locations off, as well as every way for them to reach us. If we are quick enough we should get to the vault, before them and end this god damn thing."

I let out a deep breath that expresses just the little pressure I feel at this exact moment and grab the two vials I had put safety in the car before leaving to go in the warehouse to put them in the palm of my hand. I safely slip the three necklaces around my neck, the cold metal against my skin sending a shiver through my spin, but their presence giving the strength I need to get through with this.

"But Mags..." Greyson trails off, his voice sounding hesitant, as he gives me a look through the rear mirror and I encourage him to continue. "Why won't you just let our siblings know what is happening ? I am sure they would understand that you want to get this over, don't you think ?" Suddenly my throat is dry and the thought of Greyson realising that this may kill me, sends a cold shiver through my spine.

"They would want to bring me back safely and ensure that I am completely healed before doing so, and that could takes weeks, but I can't wait anymore. They are just scared that I am too weak to do anything Greyson." I say to my brother who gives me one last look, before focusing on the road again, I feel the air attain my lungs again as he does so.

"So the vault is inside an old mansion named Castello di Fiamme, castle of flames, that belongs to our family since a few centuries now, and the only worry right now are the guards. We just need to check how many of them there are to see if we can manage them, Tuck could you please open my computer" Greyson explains and instructs Tucker the way to get access to the cameras of the mansion, his skills for technology once again impressing us.

As Tucker gets the images downloaded, we see a dozen of men spread through the mansion and bile rises in my throat, when I think about needing too hurt them, if they won't let us pass these walls to attain the vault. After all they were hired by Damon to protect the monstrous creation in that mansion and they are not our true enemy.

"We should split up. I can go one way, probably the main entrance, Tucker you go to the back with Magnolia and split up once you are inside the house. Mags you head straight to the vault in the basement no matter what happens and get this over with. Have a look at the plan of the house on the computer, so you can find your way and Tuck and I will just make sure you don't get bothered while getting this over with understood ?"

Grey's strategic mind taking over, his many computer games and poker games giving him some skills to use right now and give us an advantage. For the few minutes left in the car, I manage to memorise my way through Castello Di Fiamme, imagining myself sneaking passed the guards to get to the vault. I even repeat over and over again the password in my head, praying for God that it's the right one...

DLBEGM

Damon Leo Blake Ethan Greyson Magnolia

It has to be right.

"Mags are you ready ?" Greyson asks, his eyes looking at me through the rear mirror as he continues to drive. I nod and wait, until he parks the car a couple blocks away from the mansion so we won't be too suspicious as we enter the back side of the house.

"Let's get this done." I whisper as give one last kiss on the cheek of my brother, keeping the tears away from falling, not sure if this will be the last time we see each other or not. "I love you." I tell him and see the sudden shock in his face that is quickly hidden, as I don't let him reply before closing the door of the car.

I immediately turn to leave, a single tear falling down my cheeks, as I try to keep the focus on the two little vials in my hand and nothing else. My other hand holds onto a killer knife, passing my index finger over the grip again and again, as I wait a couple of meters away from the car for Tucker.

As soon as he is next to me, I don't wait any longer and start jogging towards the part that will lead us to the back entry of the house and as we arrive there we hear a loud banging noise. I slightly flinch at the sound and in the corner if my eye I see Tucker looking at me, probably thinking the same thing.

Greyson drove right into the mansion's gate with the car.

Now that a distraction is in the front, we take that as our cue to climb on a tree that gives us access to the backyard's mansion thanks to its long branches.

In the far I hear multiple cars race towards our road and I gulp, realising that I don't have much time, because it could be no one else than Jace and my brothers.

But all I know right now, is that this will end up breaking me if I don't succeed.

A/n : cliffhanger... my specialty

I kinda feel bad for Grey because without knowing, he is driving Magnolia to her possible grave.

Now that I am finally done with school, I am dropping the updates, hope you enjoy it and that I don't lose your fidelity.

Love xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy nicole nwosu

Подростковая литература

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...