Come Together - Steve Harring...

Por marvelobsessed743

"Don't let that get to your head, Harrington," "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, Marshall," Stranger Things seaso... Más

c a s t
1: eric scott
2: the freak
3: spasm
5: girls on film
6: no face
7: the funeral
8: right hooks
9: the girl
10: gone.
11: demogorgon
12: merry christmas
a c t t w o
13: investigations
14: keg king
15: i want you
16: broken
17: lizard?
18: act like you don't care
19: bears and dogs
20: lab
21: spy
22: clo seg ate
23: bitchin'
24: billy
25: distraction
26: are you blushing?

4: chug

187 2 0
Por marvelobsessed743

~raise a little hell - trooper~

THE TRIO OF GIRL'S DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO EACH OTHER DURING THE SHORT WALK TO STEVE'S HOUSE. When they started up the front walkway, Barb fell behind the two girls and Nancy rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door was swung open and Steve stood in the doorway, his hand on his hip. The music that had recently been just noticeable, was now very loud.

"Hello, ladies," Steve smirked.

Nancy stepped in first, smiling at Steve as she walked by. Jennifer followed suit, muttering a small "hey" to Steve as she stepped into the large house. Steve shut the door behind Barb before leading the girls through the house and back outside where Carol, Tommy, and Eric were all sitting by a large pool.

Eric turned in his chair at the sound of footsteps and smirked when he spotted Jennifer. He had a cigarette in between his teeth and a leather jacket on with nothing underneath.

"Jenny, babe," he exclaimed. "C'mere,"

Jennifer smiled and walked across the pool deck to his chair. When she got there, his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her down and onto the chair with him.

"Glad you could make it," he smiled, glancing down at Jens lips.

Jennifer leaned into his side. "Me too,"

Eric took the cigarette out of his mouth and offered it to Jen. She glanced up at him for a second and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Eric, I don't-,"

"C'mon babe, just try it," he persisted.

Jennifer took the cigarette in her fingers and placed it in between her teeth. She breathed in slightly, not wanting to inhale the entire thing. As soon as the smoke hit her throat, she took the cigarette from her mouth and fell into a fit of coughs.

She could hear Eric and the other boys laughing at her so she handed the cigarette back to Eric, trying to cover her mouth to stop the coughing.

"St- stop it," she laughed, looking up at him. "Ugh, that was awful,"

"Oh, come on, Marshall," Tommy yelled from across the deck. "Don't be a wuss,"

Jennifer twisted in the chair and flipped Tommy off without saying a word. Steve and Eric both laughed at this whilst Tommy scoffed and shook his head slightly.

"Anybody want a beer?" Steve asked, holding up a can. "Jennifer?"

Jenny looked up for a second before muttering a quiet "fuck it" and holding her hand out.

"Atta girl," Steve smiled, tossing the can to her.

Jennifer cracked open the can and took a sip, cringing as she did so. Although she didn't enjoy it, she continued to drink, slowly getting used to the awful taste.

After a while, Jen finished her drink and got up from her chair to throw away her can. After a few directions from Steve, she made her way into the house and tossed her can in the trash. When she walked back outside, Steve was shotgunning a beer, completely draining the can within seconds.

Jennifer shook her head with a smile before sitting on the chair next to Eric, watching as Steve fell back on his chair. Nancy stared at him as he lit a cigarette with an amused look on her face.

"Is that supposed to impress me?" she asked with a smile.

"You're not?" he asked, his cigarette in between his teeth.

Jennifer turned to look at Eric, a lazy smile on her face.

"Wanna get me another beer?" she asked, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

Eric sighed while getting up from his chair.

"Anything for you, babe," he said, lifting her chin up with his fingers and placing a peck on her lips.

Jennifer bit her lip, a blush rising to her cheeks. She leaned back in her chair and watched as Nancy took a beer from Steve's hand and started to cut a hole in it with a knife.

"You gotta make a little hole right-,"

"I got it," Nancy said, cutting off Steve.

"Yeah, she's smart, you douche!" Tommy laughed, his arm around Carol.

Eric returned with a beer, placing it in Jens hand before helping her up and off of the chair. Jennifer watched in amusement as Nancy raised the can to her lips and cracked the top.

"Chug, chug, chug..."

Everyone began chanting Nancy on, smiling as she downed the entire can. She let the can drop to the ground with a clatter and raised her hands in the air, a smile on her face.

"Wow, Wheeler," Eric smiled.

Nancy glanced at Jennifer and sent her a mischievous smile. "Your turn," she said, handing Jen the knife.

Jennifer left Eric's side and took the knife from her friends hand. She pressed the blade of the knife into the bottom of the can and when it broke the side, she was sprayed in the face with beer.

"Ugh!" she groaned, ignoring the laughter erupting around her.

She dug her thumb into the hole and made it wide enough to drink from before cracking the top and beginning to drink.

Everyone began to chant, the same as they had done with Nancy. When she finished, Jennifer threw her can on the ground and brought Nancy in for a high-five.

"Barb, you wanna try?" Nancy asked, noticing the girl sitting quietly on a chair.

Barb looked up at Nancy and immediately shook her head.

"What? No," she denied. "No, I don't want to. Thanks,"

"Come on..." Nancy persisted, taking Barbs hand.

"Nance, I don't want to," Barb pleaded, shaking her head.

"Oh, come on, Barb," Jen rolled her eyes. "We're not in it for the long run... right?"

Barb looked at Jennifer for a second, a slight angry look in her eyes before standing up in her chair and taking the can and knife from Nancy.

She tried stabbing the can, obviously unsure of how to do things. Suddenly, the knife slipped off the slippery edge of the can and sliced into her hand.

Jens eyes widened in shock and she heard Eric mutter "Oh, fuck" from beside her. Tommy let out a low chuckle and glanced at Eric from across the deck, an amused look on his face.

"Gnarly," he said, staring at the blood dripping from Barb's hand.

"Are you okay?" Nancy exclaimed, trying to get a closer look at her friend.

"Yeah," Barb responded, her voice shaky.

"Barb, you're bleeding," Nancy argued.

"I'm fine," she said, her voice firm. "Where's your bathroom?" Barb turned to Steve while holding her hand.

Steve got up quickly and pointed towards his house. "Oh, It's... It's- uh- down past the kitchen, to the left," he directed, sending Barb on her way.

Jennifer looked up at Eric with wide eyes.

"She made me look like a real professional," she whispered, trying to hold back a chuckle.

"Oh yeah, super professional," Eric agreed, a sarcastic smile on his face.

Jennifer was about to press a kiss to Eric's lips but quickly turned at the sound of Carol screaming. Tommy had pushed her into the pool and quickly dove in after her. Nancy stood by the edge, watching the two with a wide smile. However, she soon joined them when Steve came up behind her and pushed her in.

As if she knew what was to come next, Jennifer turned quickly to find Eric rushing towards her.

"No! Don't you-,"

Jen was cut off as Eric pushed her straight into the pool, soaking her from head to toe.

"ERIC!" Jennifer yelled, wiping her eyes.

Eric jumped in after the girl and slid his hands around her waist, pulling her body to his.

"Don't think you're so easily forgiven," Jen told him, trying to hold back a smile. "I'm in a white shirt, Eric,"

When she said this, Eric glanced down at her shirt, earning a slap on the chest from Jen. Eric directed his eyes back up to her face and pulled her in for a kiss.

He pulled away quickly, however, and lifted Jennifer into the air, causing her to let out a small scream. He launched her a couple of feet forward and back into the pool. When she resurfaced, she sent Eric a playful glare before swimming towards the pool edge where Nancy and Steve had already gotten out.

"I am freezing," she shuddered, pushing herself out of the pool. "Who decided it was a good idea to go swimming in November?"

Nancy chuckled, trying to ignore the intense shiver that had taken over her body.

"Uh- I'll go grab some towels," Steve said, pointing at the two girls before turning and jogging into the house.

He returned minutes later, a large stack of towels in hand. Everyone gratefully took a towel before following the boy inside of the house.

"I'm freezing," Carol complained, rubbing her shoulders with her towel.

"Hm.. well, I hear his mom's room has a fireplace," Tommy suggested, starting up the stairs.

"Are you kidding?" Steve scoffed.

"Oh, yeah?" Carol asked, following her boyfriend up the stairs.

"Okay, well, you know, you are cleaning the sheets," he mumbled as the two left the main floor.

Eric wrapped his arm around Jens shoulder and looked down at her. "Let's get you out of those cold clothes, yeah?" he suggested.

Jennifer looked up at him. "I don't have any spare clothes," she said.

"I have an extra shirt with me," Eric confirmed, leading the girl up the stairs.

Jennifer nodded in thanks and followed Eric into one of the large rooms in Steve's house. It had a large bed against the wall and a large brown dresser. It was obviously a spare room.

"God, I'm freezing," Jen shivered, rubbing her shoulders.

Eric picked up a bag from the ground and pulled out a t-shirt. Jennifer smiled and took it from his hands gratefully.

"Thanks," she said, taking the towel off of her shoulders. "Wanna turn around, pervert?"

Jennifer looked at Eric with an amused smile on her face and he reluctantly turned around, his hands on his hips. Jennifer took off the white tank top that had been sticking to her freezing skin and slipped on Eric's shirt. It was obviously too big but just having it on warmed her up.

"Alright I'm good," Jen said, sitting down on the bed. "That's so much better,"

Eric turned back around and glanced at Jennifer's still-wet pants.

"Don't you want to get out of those pants?" he asked. "You could get hypothermia,"

"I don't have anything else," Jennifer shook her head.

Eric moved towards the bed and sat himself down next to the girl.

"That's fine,"

Eric's hand landed on Jennifer's thigh and Jen looked up at him unsurely.

"Eric-,"

"Shh," Eric cut off the girl, putting his fingers to her lips.

His fingers slid from the girls lips and onto her jaw, moving her face towards his as he pressed his lips to hers. Jens arms wrapped around the boys neck while Eric's free hand slid up her thigh.

"Eric- I- I don't-,"

Jennifer couldn't get a word out as Eric continued to kiss her, his hand getting dangerously close to her zipper.

"Eric!" Jennifer exclaimed, pushing the boy off of her. "I don't want this,"

"Don't be a fucking tease, Jenny," Eric snapped, moving towards the girl again. "You're my girlfriend,"

Jennifer's eyes widened, suddenly scared of the boy that was now overtop of her.

"Eric, stop!" she snapped, sending a kick into his groin.

Eric doubled over in pain and Jennifer immediately got up and grabbed her things. She left the house as quickly as possible, completely oblivious to the disappearance of Barbara Holland.

*

Eric Scott😡🤬👊🏼

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 27K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
28.2K 689 38
STRANGER THINGS SERIES MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE SOON ℐ 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 ℐ 𝒻ℴ𝓊�...
174K 3.7K 35
the winner takes it all, and Lennon Mayfield was a major loser. 【stranger things fanfic】 【steve harrington x fem! oc】 【s2- s4】
353 14 12
" 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 " Steve Harrington x fem!OC