š™’š™žš™©š™š™žš™£ š™š™Ø ā„¢ (š—›š—¢š—Ÿš——)

By STR33TGOSSIP

"šš‚šš˜šš–ššŽ ššœššŠšš¢, šš’'šš•šš• šš‹ššŽ šš‹ššŽššššššŽšš› šš šš’šššš‘šš˜ššžšš šš¢šš˜ššž. š™±ššžšš šššš‘ššŽšš¢ šššš˜šš—'šš šš”šš—šš˜šš  šš¢šš˜ššž... More

š‚šŽšš˜š‘šˆš†š‡š“š’
š–šˆš“š‡šˆš š”š’
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
Update
024
025
026
027
028
030
š–šˆš“š‡šˆš š”š’ šˆšˆ
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049

029

12.1K 783 654
By STR33TGOSSIP

(EXCUSE MISTAKES MFS)

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"I already said sorry, please just leave me alone." Chloe cried in the corner of the kitchen, her body balled into a ball with both tears and blood streaming down her face.

She wished she knew how bad things could really get. She probably would've considered leaving, maybe going back into her old foster home or something.

Although it was just as horrible, atleast the rapid beatings wasn't as constant as living here with the interracial couple.

This was probably her worst beating yet.

Out of all times she was beating it was mainly only just hands, she'd never been hit with a belt nor an extension cord until now.

Her body stung so bad, the prints of both the belt and cord swelling up along her body, her cheek reeking of her crimson blood, and her once shirt she had on was ripped and holed completely up.

She was so weak and tired, she could barley function on the screaming atmosphere that was going around.

All she wanted to do was be with someone whom she felt completely safe with.

All she wanted was Sincere.

"I don't play that shit bitch and you know that." Alice palmed Chloe's face hardly, gripping it tightly and forcing her too look up at her. "You ask before you go and do shit you here me?"

Chloe whimpered, her jaw hurting extremely bad which prevented her from being able to answer her.

"I know you hear me talking to you." Alice yelled, spit hitting Chloe's bruised face which made her cry harder.

She had two panic attacks in the past hour and neither her mother nor father cared. They had even gone as far as flushing her anxiety pills down the drain, clowning her for the way she looked.

"Y-yes ma'am." She choked out, pleading for Alice to let go of her face. Alice grumbled, pushing her head roughly back, letting it hit the wall before standing up straight and walking out of the kitchen.

Chloe sat there for a second. Silently crying to herself, hoping things would soon get better.

She knew Sin was now up and she was happy, beyond happy and grateful that god didn't take him away from her.

But she couldn't face him.

It had been a week since then and every single day she'd been beaten badly. She was tired of being babied and pitied by others.

She didn't want him to help her since she felt like there was nothing he could do. They were still teenagers at the end of the day.

He still had rules to abide by his own parents just like herself.

Right now she was just hoping her parents would stop before she'd give up and not be able to take anymore.

Wiping her face, Chloe picked up her now crushed glasses. She had them since she was around 10 and now, her only pair, was broken.

A/N them mfn glasses done been through hell and back it's about time don't you think chlo?🤣

She sniffed wiping the tears from off of her face before looking over at her phone which rung for the fifth time in the row. She knew who it was but of course, she was too stubborn to answer.

She didn't want to answer.

She let the phone rang out before grabbing it, attempting to adjust her eyes to the light on her phone. Chloe squinted her eyes, seeing 27 messages from Sincere in the past hour.

Opening them, she frowned reading a few of them, hoping he was just joking.

Sin❤️

If you ain't gone answer the
phone then I'm coming to getchu

You want me to die or sum? Yk
I can't breathe without you for too long

I'm outside

If You'n answer your phone chloe
on my mama I'll knock on that
fucking door

Ight you think im playing, watch dis

Chloe began to get worried hoping he wasn't seriously that bold enough to come up and knock at her door. All he'd do was making things worse for her and she seriously didn't need that.

Grabbing the edge of the island counter, she slowly helped herself up, aching horrifically as she attempted to stand up.

She groaned, her head pounding as she clutched her phone tightly in her hand, holding it close to her.

Sighing, Chloe grabbed one of the paper towels from the holder on the counter before wetting it and dabbing it up on her face.

She hissed from the stinging sensation but tried her best not to cry knowing now wasn't the right time.

She then slowly began walking out of the kitchen, going into the living room where her crocs were before slipping them on her feet.

She knew it was bad to be sneaking out again and was well aware of what it would lead too but at this point she felt like it didn't matter.

She would still be punished anyways, plus she rather willingly go with Sin instead of having him come up here and cause a much bigger scene that she wasn't ready for.

Walking to the front of the living room, Chloe opened up her house door before leaving out, closing the door quietly behind her.

She walked down the short porch steps and immediately saw Sincere's Dodge Challenger pulling making its way down her block before stopping infront of her house.

She sighed walking up to his car, before he even got a chance to get out, and hopped in closing the door behind her, turning her face around away from him.

She was embarrassed..no matter fact, humiliated.

This shit was so embarrassing and she was sick of having to constantly go through it.

"Chlo—I'm finna go in there." Sincere stared down at the road, his face emotionless yet slightly angry.

He was so heated at the moment. Beyond fucking heated at her parents and his own self.

His hands were clenched tightly on the steering wheel. Arm veins popping out of his light skin as he silently tried to calm himself down.

"Please don't." Chloe spoke lowly, her face still staring out the window.

Sin kept quiet, his car in parked completely ignoring what she was saying. Did he want to go in there and say something? Hell yes. But at the end of the day what could he really say to such horrible people.

"This the shit you letting people do to you Chloe?" He asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. "I'm pose to be protecting you and you just hiding shit from me."

She kept quiet, completely ignoring him. She wasn't in the mood to talk or do anything of that matter.

"Chloe." Sin called out her again, this time a bit more stern and still..she ignored him. He chuckled but not in a funny matter. In a annoyed matter.

Shaking his head, Sincere put his car back in drive before pulling off down the Houston streets. He knew she'd talk to him soon. She couldn't be quiet around him for too long.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Just stop please." Chloe sniffed slapping Sincere's hand away from her face. She looked down at the flooring in his kitchen, hoping he'd stop tryna baby her.

"Stop what? protecting you?" Sincere raised his eyebrow, holding the wet cloth in his hand.

"Y-you're not protecting me, you're just making things worse." She raised her voice alittle.

She was getting angry at him, not that she wanted too but it was overwhelming. Everything was overwhelming her at the moment.

"How the fuck am I making things worse Chloe?"

"When I go back home it'll just be worse and it's getting late so can you just take me back home please." She asked hopping off the stool before throwing her crushed glasses in the trash that was near the large island.

"What part of you ain't going back there you not understanding? Ion give a fuck Chloe they ain't finna keep putting they hands on you,  treating you like a punching bag fuck no."

"Can you stop cursing." She sighed, looking away from him.

"Nah I can't. They making me mad and you is too. Keep going back there." He mugged her, throwing the paper towel in the trash as well.

"What do you want me to do? I can't do anything about that, that's where I live."

"Where you live is shitty and you ain't living there no more." He squinted his eyes hoping she'd atleast get that part through her thick head.

"You can't tell me what to do." Chloe attempted to act brave but all it made Sincere do was laugh. It was cute when she was mad at him.

" I bet I ca make you listen tho." He looked up at her, his eyes peering into her as he made his way over to her.

She immediately broke eye contact looking down at the floor. Her heart nervous and beating rapidly.

"I- umm." Chloe stumbled under her words looking everywhere but at the boy infront of her.

"You what?" Syncere gripped her chin, pushing her face up so that the two were looking directly at each other.

He snaked his hands around her waist, pulling her small figure more closely to him while her full breasts pushed up against his chest.

There was a large welp on her cheek that once leaked of blood but still she seemed to look as beautiful as before. Chloe herself couldn't lie though that he wasn't making her nervous, licking his lips at her smaller plumped ones.

"Sin—you tryna get all buck wimmie now?" His hands rubbed down her side, Chloe's words caught in her throat. "Like I won't fuck yo luh ass up."

Chloe pouted, her body practically melting at his touch and words, craving for much more.

"I'm sorry." She frowned feeling his hands travel down to her ass, before gripping it. She groaned, hissing at the pain from earlier but also the pleasure from now.

"Of course you sorry." He chuckled picking her up, her instantly wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You always sorry." He softly kissed her lips sitting her up on the counter.

"You got that im sorry pussy or you wan me ta give you sum I'm sorry dic—SINCERE." Chloe gasped and he bust out laughing stuffing his head in the crook of her neck. She blushed, her face heating up at the image of the two fucking and she couldn't help but crack a slight small.

She honestly wanted him. Real bad.

"I'm just saying." He bit down on his bottom lip, his eyes glancing down at her breasts before moving back up to her face.

"I don't want none of that." She chuckled, looking away, lying obviously.

"You sure?" He raised his eyebrow. "I'a give you sum real good type dick if you want too, make you ma luh pornstar."

"That's not a compliment." Chloe scoffed and he laughed.

"You do look like a pornstar when you got dem glasses on." He continued laughing. "Just a lil bit."

"I hope you're joking Sin." Chloe frowned as his laughter died down.

"I am." He lied although Chloe knew he wasn't joking. She didn't say too much else about it though. She'd be a slut for him anyday.

"I'm sorry though on a more serious matter. I just don't like feeling very weak." She groaned.

"You ain't weak, just gotta know yo worth." He gripped her thigh before pulling her into a deep kiss. Their tongues swirled together, Chloe hands moving up to wrap around his neck as she sucked on his bottom lips softly.

"Oh and I forgot to ask you but you ma girlfriend, ion care if youn like it either." He told her pulling away and she laughed.

"Okay." She smiled before laying her head on his chest.

"I love you."

"I luh you too." Sincere replied sighing softly. She wasn't going back there. Not on his watch.

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠..𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐤.

𝐆𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐟𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐡𝐡.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.2K 15
š™„ š™ƒš˜¼š™‘š™€ š™€š™‘š™€š™š™”š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™„'š™‘š™€ š™€š™‘š™€š™ š™’š˜¼š™‰š™š™€š˜æ š™„š™‰ š™‡š™„š™š™€, š˜¼š™‰š˜æ š™š™€š˜¼š™‡š™‡š™” š˜¼š™‡š™‡ š™„'š™‘š™€ š™’š˜¼š™‰š™š™€š˜æ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™”š™Šš™.. Ā©š˜½š™¤š™¤...
7.6K 227 18
- š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—…š—‚š–¾ š–¼š–ŗš—‡ š–¾š—‡š–½ š–ŗ š—†š—‚š—…š—…š—‚š—ˆš—‡ š—š—‹š—Žš—Œš—. | š…šˆššˆš’š‡š„šƒ
548K 18.5K 39
"šžšÆšžš«š²šØš§šž š²šØš® š¦šžšžš­ š°š¢š„š„ š”šššÆšž š¢š¬š¬š®šžš¬ šØšŸ š­š”šžš¢š« šØš°š§. š›šž š°š¢š­š” š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ š°š¢š„š„ š„šØšÆšž š²šØš®...