The Living Arrangement [A BTS...

Door ladyknj

Jimin from BTS meets Y/n, a young lady who seems down on her luck. An incident with her boyfriend left her st... Meer

Introduction
Sexual Tension
Who Goes First?
Jimin and Y/n 🍆
The Morning After
Yoongi and Y/n 🍆
Hobi and Y/n 🍆
Jin and Y/n 🍆
Canceling Plans
Namjoon and Y/n 🍆
Jungkook and Y/n 🍆
The Invitation
Taehyung and Y/n 🍆
Not an Update...Just Yet LOL
Nice, Rare Outing
Van Ride Home 🍆
4-Way Anyone? 🍆
Boyfriends?
When Life Throws You a Curveball
Just a Little Role Play 🍆
Why Did He Do This?
The Truth Revealed
The Cure for Boredom 🍆
A Little Relief Plotting 🍆
Apology Sex 🍆
Revelations?
Been a Minute Hasn't It? 🍆
Tough Decision
Does That Really Solve Anything?
Upcoming Update
OT7 (Pt. 1) 🍆
OT7 (Pt. 2) 🍆
Back To Reality
Attempted Kidnapping!

Getting to Know Each Other

925 25 1
Door ladyknj

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook all went to help Y/n go and pack her things to move her in. She was very grateful for them allowing her to stay with them. She didn't want to impose for too long, so she planned to get a job to start saving her money to move out as soon as possible.

"Thank you guys for helping me. I don't have much, so I could have gotten it alone. But I definitely appreciate the help," stated Y/n as they boxed up the last of her few items.

"Don't be silly. We don't mind helping," stated Taehyung with his boxy smile. She returned it with a dimpled smile of her own. He put a finger inside the right one and she giggled.

"Sorry, but I'm a sucker for girls with dimples. As our song says, that dimple is illegal," he joked as both Jimin and Jungkook smirked and rolled their eyes, both knowing Tae was flirting. Who could blame him, she was gorgeous.

"I do love them as well. I see your tall friend has some very cute and deep ones," she smiled as Jimin and Jungkook laughed. She looked at them. 

"You two have dimples, too," she smiled causing a slight blush to form on their cheeks. 

"Ok, ok, let's get going," Tae finally spoke. 

They grabbed what was left in the room and headed back to their dorm. Once there, she settled into her new temporary room to unpack everything. Her room was really like a finished basement. It had a private entry, restroom, bedroom, and living area. It even had a small kitchen area. Pretty much, it was like her own apartment. Once her few belongings were put away, she went back to the living room area to find all the guys in there watching TV. They all looked up at her.

"All packed away?" Namjoon questioned with that sexy, dimpled smile causing her to give her own in return. This was going to be hard being under one roof with all these nice looking young men.

"Yes; Thank you all again. I will try and find a job as quickly as I can to save up enough money to move out as soon as I can, I promise," Y/n stated as she took a seat on the coffee table in front of the sofas they were all seated at.

"Really, it's no hurry. We're hardly here as it is when we're out promoting. How do you like the space we gave you?" questioned Jin.

"I really like it. Thanks. Is there anything I can do for you guys to show my gratitude for letting me stay here?" she questioned as she crossed her legs. 

It didn't go unnoticed to her the way some of their eyes stared at her legs. She hid her smile, but she knew the effect she had on men. That was one of the reasons why her ex was so jealous all the time. Most times, she wasn't even trying to get attention, but she got it. It gave her self confidence that she never had when she was younger. It was quite the opposite actually. Her body developed way quicker than most of her peers, so she was 15 with the body of a woman twice her age. She had double D breasts, a 24-inch waist, and 34-inch hips. Her bottom was smooth and round. It wasn't too big, wasn't too small. Just right for her measurements. Right now, she was wearing a pair of short, dark blue jean shorts and a small, white tank top. She could still feel the stares and glanced to her left and saw Jungkook and Taehyung both quickly turn their heads.

"No, we extended the offer, so you don't need to do anything," replied Jimin who found himself looking at her full lips that she freshly glossed up before coming up to the main floor. Yoongi elbowed him when he saw him staring. He noticed the two youngest members staring as well, so he knew she could feel the stares.

"Sorry about these knuckleheads staring at you. They're not making you uncomfortable are they?" he questioned.

"No. Not to sound conceited, but I'm kind of used to the attention. I'm actually kind of flattered to be honest. Y'all are the big stars who see millions of beautiful fans all the time," she stated as she placed her elbows on her crossed legs. 

"Sorry," spoke Jimin.

"It's okay, really," she stated.

"Well let me formally introduce you to everyone," Jimin started as he pointed to each person as he introduced them by name. "This is Namjoon, our leader. We call him Joon or RM. This is Seokjin but we call him Jin or World Wide Handsome. This is Yoongi or Suga. This is Hoseok, but we call him Hobi or J-Hope. That's Taehyung or Tae or V, and that is our youngest member Jungkook or Kookie or JK," he introduced.

"It's really nice to meet all of you formally. As you all know, I am Y/n. I am from Houston, TX. I have a degree in early childhood education. I moved here with my ex and I'm sure Jimin explained what happened with that. I love to dance, and I can actually sing a little, too. I love to draw as well. You know, you all look so young. Mind me asking how old is the oldest one of you?" she stated.

"I'm the oldest," spoke Jin, "and I'm 29 Korean age, but 28 international age (it's 2021 in the story)," he responded.

"What is the Korean age?" she questioned.

"We start at one year of age at birth pretty much. One year over the international age pretty much," explained Namjoon.

"Well a lady doesn't tell her age," she spoke not revealing it.

"You not going to tell us?" questioned Hobi as she shook her head no.

"I'll keep you all guessing. How old do you think I am?" she questioned. There was a brief silence.

"You are 22," guessed Taehyung as she shook her head no.

"23?"guessed Jimin as she once again rejected the answer.

"You're 21?" questioned Hobi.

"Way higher, but thanks for being so nice with the guesses," she blushed.

"Give us a hint because now I'm curious," spoke Namjoon.

"Ok, how can I say no to those dimples? I'm in my 30s and let's leave it at that," Y/n responded as all of them looked at her as if she was lying.

"Seriously? You're our noona" questioned Jungkook who finally found his voice. He really was mesmerized by her beauty.

"I guess so," she replied. "But you all don't have to use the honorifics with me," she added. Just pretend I'm closer to you all in age."

"Are you sure?" questioned Jimin.

"Yes, but if it's something that ya'll want to do, you can, but it's really not necessary."

They all spoke a little more, and she offered to make them one of her favorite American dishes. They luckily had most of the ingredients and it was quick and to the point. The guys ate their bellies full. Jin was happy to give over control of the kitchen for a change. Some of the other members, like Yoongi and Jungkook, also knew how to cook, but they usually had him doing it.

"Please, feel free to cook anytime you want," spoke Jin as he swallowed his last bite of the dish. Everyone rubbed their bellies and shook their heads in agreement. Jungkook grabbed the last bit in the pan, as usual.

"Thanks. I really enjoy cooking, so anytime you guys want me to cook something, just let me know. Even if I don't know how to make it, I have no problem looking it up. I even know some Korean dishes since being here, so yeah, just let me know," Y/n stated happy that they enjoyed what she cooked for them.

"Think of it as me saying thank you. Now, Jin, I'm not trying to take over cooking cause it seem like you enjoy it, but I am willing to help or do it whenever you don't want to," she offered.

"Thanks, I will take you up on that," he laughed as the others joined in. Everyone started gathering the dishes up from the table.

"I'll wash the dishes," Y/n offered as Taehyung took the dishes from her and shook his head no.

"I will do the dishes. You cooked, so just go relax. Besides, I love washing dishes," Tae spoke as she surrendered the dishes and raised her hand in defeat with a smile. She went and sat cross legged on the sofa next to Yoongi. Jimin plopped down beside her. 

"Thanks for accepting our offer. No time limit on anything. You're welcome as long as you want," he whispered to her. It tickled her ear because that was her spot.

"Thanks for offering. You really are a sweetheart," she smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek. He couldn't do anything but blush and touch his cheek.

"Sorry, I like kissing cheeks," Y/n blushed back.

"No need to apologize," he spoke as they started to watch TV. Y/n soon fell asleep on the sofa with right along with Yoongi, her head on his shoulder.

"Kook, could you carry her to her room?" Namjoon questioned as he stretched and yawned. Everyone was a little sleepy as it was now almost 1 in the morning.

"Sure," Jungkook replied as he lifted her up bridal style, her arms, as if on instinct, wrapped around his neck. He smiled as he headed to the basement area with her. She was considerably light for him even with her being sleep. Taehyung followed behind them. Jungkook laid her down and Tae covered her with the comforter.

"She's so beautiful," he whispered to Jungkook as he shook his head in agreeance. 

"Come on. We don't wanna seem like creeps," said Jungkook as he dragged Taehyung to the stairs to go back up to the main floor. Jungkook took one more look back at the sleeping beauty.

"This about to be a crazy living arrangement," Jungkook spoke to no one in particular before closing the door to the basement. Soon everyone was in their own rooms knocked out, and the dorm was silent

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

918 98 23
A girl named y/n lived with her middle class family until one day they had to move out of their house due to some reason and y/n father tells that th...
2.7K 205 41
It's never been safe living in the maze of tunnels called the Spiderweb, but it's not bad. Y/n still has her closest friends Jimin, Namjoon and Jin w...
2.9K 175 36
The new transfer student, Park Jimin, is in for a rough semester. ... The notoriously attractive Park Jimin - a new student at Seoul's local Universi...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...