๐‘‰๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž ~VH~

By colbyjaackk

what happens when a teen girl falls in love with a mafia student at a boarding school? Read to find out:) ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
0100
0101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
Epilogue
Bonus 1: "Oakley"
Thoughts?
New book!! (Also Sequeal)
OUT NOW
GUYS

031

2.5K 52 15
By colbyjaackk

•Rona•

Vinnie's arms wrap around me hugging me softly, "do you wanna sleep?" Vinnie whispers.

"yeah" i nod my head sniffling, "okay" Vinnie nods about to walk out but i stop him.

Isn't he sleeping here?

"where are you going" i frown wiping my tears, "I'll just go back to mine" Vinnie says his eyes looking tired.

"no sleep here" i mumble, "take Vector's bed" i say and Vinnie nods.

"hey" Melanie knocks on the door, "I'm taking Vector to my room" "is it okay?" She asks.

"yeah just let me know if you need anything" i quickly grab a pen and a paper.

"here's my number" i smile giving her the paper she nods smiling going back to Vector who woke up.

"is this okay?" Vinnie asks holding his shirt wanting to take it off.

Yes

"yeah uh I've seen you shirtless before" i chuckle and Vinnie smiles giving me a nod.

Why is it awkward?

"i need to change" I nervously chuckle, "okay" Vinnie smiles leaving the room.

His smile

I quickly change into my matching light pink silk shorts and shirt.

"You can come in" i say and Vinnie walks back.

I lay in my bed closing the window since it got cold, "i uh" "i have to facetime my mom i don't wanna bothe-" Vinnie starts.

"no it's okay i read before bed" "so I'm not gonna sleep" i cut him off with a smile.

I watch him pull out his phone so i grab my book and continue where i was reading the other night.

"Vinnie" "hi honey" a voice sighs, "hi Ma" "uh I'm at a friend's" "where's Lela?" He asks.

Wait i wanna see how his sister looks like

I listen but keep my eyes on my book so I don't look like some creepy girl.

"Lela!" The mother calls for her daughter and i hear a bunch of giggling.

I smile to myself on how cute the giggles are.

"Dada!" The girl yells and my eyes go wide.

Wait what?

Vinnie stands up and walks out the room, "hi baby" i hear Vinnie say but his voice fades away since he left somewhere in the apartment.

Uhm

~~~~~

I fell asleep after closing my book, I didn't see Vinnie but i woke up in the middle of the night after hearing him use the bathroom and walk back to bed.

I wake up from my alarm hearing it ring loudly, i hope it didn't annoy Vinnie.

I stretch and move to my side to see the other bed empty.

He probably woke up before me or something

I stand up and fix my shorts walking out the room, "Vinnie?" I frown when i see no one in the kitchen or the living room or the bathrooms.

I walk back to my room and open my phone to call him.

He didn't answer

Verona:)
hey
where r u?

~~~~~

I put my phone back on my nightstand and walk to the bathroom to do my morning routine before putting on my uniform.

"hii" i smile opening the door for Melanie, "sorry to bother you" "i just need Vector's uniform" she smiles giving me a side hug.

"yeah of course I'll get it for you" i say walking in my room to Vector's closet.

I quickly grab his uniform since I'm running out of time.

"thank you" Melanie smiles walking back out, i grab my backpack and my phone before locking the door.

I should check on Vinnie

I walk fast to Vinnie's room making sure no one is here and i knock.

I can't hear anyone or anything

I knock again but no response, i sigh and go to the elevator to not be late for my class.

~~~~~

"9x plus 4" i answer and put my hand down, "thank you Verona" the teacher says writing notes on the board.

I sit in my math class after having lunch with Mia but I didn't see Vector or Melanie until now.

Vector looks like he didn't sleep well, he slept through the first couple classes and now he's yawning while writing on his notebook.

Vinnie

I quickly open my phone when i see the teacher walk out to talk to a student who was yelling in the hallway.

Verona:)
Vinnie
uhm
Just let me know if you're okay pls

~~~~~

After school i walked back to my room still not talking to Vector.

"hey" Vector says when he sees me walk in, "hi" i say putting my bag on the table.

"I'm sorry about last night" Vector mumbles giving me a hug.

"you didn't know what you were saying" "it's fine" i sighs patting his back.

"have you seen Vinnie?" I ask and Vector nods, "i saw him when i got back here i said hi nothing more" Vector shrugs.

"okay" i nod, "I'm gonna go check on him" i say and Vector smirks, "okay Rona"

~~~~~

I walk out my small apartment still in my uniform, the skirt is so short it's annoying omg

I knock on the door and hear a footsteps, "it's Verona" i say knocking again.

The doorknob twists and opens revealing Vinnie.

What. The actual. Fuck

"Oh my god" i whisper looking at his busted lip, bruises under his eyes and him holding a toilet paper to his bleeding nose.

"Vinnie what happened" my voice goes quiet looking at a pissed Vinnie.

"nothing" Vinnie mumbles walking to his living room and i follow after closing the door behind me.

"Who did this to you" i say sitting next to him on the couch taking toilet paper to wipe his face.

"no one stop asking questions" Vinnie groans pushing his hair back as i hold the toilet paper on his nose.

Who would do this

"did you do something?" I say looking at his chest that has bruises all over.

"no shit Verona" "I'm not gonna get beat up out of nowhere" Vinnie sighs and i press my hand to try to stop the blood.

Beat up

~~~~~
Vote and comment<33

🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 742 42
Brooklyn was 16 years old when she got kicked out of her parents' house and also got cheated on by her high school boyfriend, who was dating her high...
220K 9.4K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
59.3K 378 65
a girl boyfriend was abusive she had enough that she broke up with him then 1 month later she found out she was pregnant then her parents found out a...
64.2K 1.5K 44
โ€ข in which luke is a hot-tempered hotel clerk and cate is a timid restaurant waitress, who become fast friends that weren't even supposed to know eac...