A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

Da LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... Altro

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xix ·

103 7 22
Da LucaYukimi

• The Amaryllis' promise

The first time Reborn met Yuki's mother was at a mission to protect her. How ironic, he is a hitman, he is supposed to kill, however its a request from Nono and he can't question nor disobey it. It was 18 years ago.

He look at the woman sitting in front of him who finally noticed his presence, "Nice to meet you, my name is Camilla Wisteria."

"Reborn. At your service."

"Are you the one who will protect me?"

"Yes."

She didn't questioned why a infant is there to protect her and just smiled.

He remembered Nono's words, "The woman you are going to protect is a distant relative of mine. You can say my niece from a distant relative. She have blood of Vongola on her veins. However, she's a civilian. So please be careful."

Reborn can see that she does have blood of Vongola and a Sky at that one too. That air around her reminds him of Luce.

~❆~

Yuki hum as she saw on the couch of her house, "I used too much..." She groaned with laziness, "But I guess... it's to protect the Vongola around, I don't mind." She mumbled.

She heard a flap and glanced at the porch of her living room to see a blue bird. The porch is already open anyways, so the bird entered and landed on her lap. She look down and she saw no paper on its leg.

"Did Reborn got upset?"

The bird chirped. Yuki chuckled, "A little huh... Did he want me to keep me in check that much? To make sure I'll be friends with Tsuna and help him in the future." She smiled.

Blue jumped on her lap agreeing, "He doesn't really need to worry about those because I only live because of Vongola."

She stroke Blue's head with her index finger, "Thank you for your hard work. I'll give you a treat later." She said with a smile.

Like Reborn, Yuki can also understands animals.

"I'm pretty sure mother is not the only woman he remembers when its me. But I guess, I changed everything about me, so he wouldn't find out about it."

~❆~

Night,

Yuki is eating snacks at her balcony on her room while reading a book, when she remembered the date, 'I feel like I forgot something about the plot...' She shrug her shoulders, 'Some are not important in this arc anyways. I'll take it easy before those arcs. I only have 2 months from now on.'

Next day,

Yuki is sitting on her table in the classroom, alone, when she felt a presence behind her. She turn around and saw Tsuna walking to her, "Kazehaya-san, can I ask you a question..?" He ask nervously, 'Should I really question Kazehaya-san? Does she even know Lambo?' He thought.

The ravenette smiled, "Of course. What is it?" She ask, facing Tsuna completely.

"Have you seen a kid with cow printed pajamas with afro hair around?" He ask.

"Nope."

"Thank you.. I'll take my leave, Kazehaya-san." Tsuna sweat and immediately walk away from Yuki before her fans plan a murder on Tsuna, which he is well aware and immediately stayed away from Yuki.

'Their glares are scary!'

Yuki tilt her head a little in question and then shrug it off, 'It must be them again.' She sighed, 'I like them because they keep my peace but I hope they won't hurt anyone... Wait, I'm a hypocrite.'

She look down the window beside her, 'So that's what I forgot, Lambo being missing.. Haru really need to become less suspicious and less weird, for a lady at least. Well, that's what makes her special so let's leave it.'

~❆~

Yuki is baking some cookies for Damien and with Damien watching her while sitting on the counter of the kitchen excitedly. He is not that big and not that small either, like a puppy. Asking why cookies? Don't ask.

She hums happily while she put the cookies on the oven, "Let's wait for now, Damien." She smiled at Damien, "Arf!"

Yuki giggled, "Are you that excited to eat cookies?" She scooped the dog on her arms, "Well, I know that my cookies are good and you like them very much. You are so much like Damien."

Ding Dong

Yuki lift her head to the door of her house, 'Reborn huh...' She thought and walk there with Damien still on her arms. She wears a one off shoulder shirt today and black leggings. Since its summer, its really hot and Yuki hate it.

She open the door and look down to see a single infant with a fedora on his head, "Reborn-kun?"

Reborn lift his head to her to see her, "I have something to ask." He said straight to the point.

Yuki blinked, "Please come in." She made way for Reborn and he accept the offer.

Damien on the other hand sent Reborn a disgruntled look. He never like anyone who bothers his time with his master. Yuki who noticed it, pat his head and when they arrived at the living room, she put him down in one of the couch.

"Do you want tea, Reborn-kun?" She ask.

"That would be good."

Yuki walk back to the kitchen to ready the tea and noticed that the cookies are almost ready. While she's gone.

Reborn look around the living room, 'It's still the same. There are no servants around but it's spotless clean.' He thought under his fedora.

He have been noticing this since he had enter the house but Yuki's pet dog have been staring at him and he didn't like it, its like judging and observing him, 'Like a human.' He have been noticing the dog since he first entered Yuki's house.

Those green eyes are different not of a dogs, he can't find what breed it is either, like a wolf but dog. When he first investigate Yuki's house, he never saw any dogs around.

He could put a transmission device in the living room but for some reason he doesn't want to. Reborn might not show it but he respects privacy, especially a female's.

He glance at the dog on the other couch and saw it looking back at him with indifferent look. He tipped his fedora as a greeting on it. The dog look away and close its eyes.

'Like a human.'

"I'm sorry for waiting." Yuki's voice resonate the room. He look back and saw her already putting the tray of tea and cookies on the table, "I was baking cookies. I hope you like them." She smiled and ready the tea.

Yuki sat in front of Reborn and get a cookie and gave it to Damien who accepted it happily that Reborn got to notice it, he didn't ask why a dog is eating a cookie because he is in a chaotic mafia.

He look at Yuki, "I want to ask you a question." He started. Yuki smiled at him, "What is it?"

"Do you know a woman named 'Camilla Wisteria'?"

Yuki blinked, "Who..? I'm sorry, I don't know." She smiled apologizing.

Reborn hum while looking at Yuki under his fedora with suspicion, "Can I know your mother's name?" He noticed Yuki's hand froze as she held the teacup to her lips.

Yuki put the teacup down with a sad look, "Why do you want to know?"

"I've been curious. I never found anything about you." He answered straight to the point. If he can't find out anything about her, then he'll ask her.

"I don't know."

He lift his head to Yuki with a question look.

Yuki fidget with her fingers on her lap, "To be honest. I'm ashamed to tell you this but I don't remember anything on my childhood." She sadly said, "My auntie said that I got into a accident and lose my memories permanently..." She said with wavey voice.

Reborn's eyes widen a little, "When?"

"3 years ago."

"When you were 10 years old."

"Yes."

"Just like your little sister, Mara."

"Precisely.. Auntie said that Mara was also in the scene and lose her memories, along with me, but I woke up more earlier than her." Yuki sadly said and look at Reborn, "Why are you asking?"

"I want to know more about you."

Yuki blinked and shyly look down, "I.. see. That's the first one... No one really approach me with those intentions."

"If its ok to ask. What happened to your parents?"

"Auntie said that my mother died giving birth to me and my father hated me because of it and tried to kill me many times."

Reborn get his teacup and took a sip from it, 'It matches but somethings wrong..' He put down the teacup, "You just said that your mother died giving birth to you. What about Mara?"

Yuki put down her teacup, "Mara isn't actually my sister... She's my auntie's daughter. My auntie have 3 daughters. A 18 years old, 11 years old and 4 years old." Yuki smiled gratefully, "Ever since I lost my memories they've been by side and protected me. I always seen them as my own sisters." She brightly smiled at Reborn.

Reborn look carefully at Yuki. All her words seems genuine, especially that smile on her face. He didn't detected any lie. This is the first time he saw this side of Yuki, she always looks indifferent but in reality she's just a soft and kind girl, no one is just there to understand her. and it looks so genuine and she's happy when she's talking about her sister.

"Reborn, I have a little sister.. We are not blood related but I have always seen her as my little sister."

'Yes, she also have the same situation as her. A little sister.. So the Auntie she is talking about is real. The problem is I don't know her name and Yuki probably won't mention it either.' He narrowed his eyes.

"What about your father?"

Yuki visibly flinched.

He tip the end of her fedora, "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that."

Yuki waved her hand slowly, "It's fine... I can tell you things I know." She said lowly, "I heard from my auntie that my father hated me because I'm the reason why mother died and tried to kill me many times... but there are people who cared for me and died in the process... The reason why I and Mara lost our memories was because one of his attempts almost succeed and Mara got drag into it..." She look down and gripped the teacup on her hand, resting on her lap tighter, "If I wasn't with Mara that time... She would've had a peaceful life with memories now..." She said tears spilling.

"Mara still seems happy by your side. So don't worry about it."

Yuki look at Reborn, her almost spilling tears came back, "What do you mean, Reborn-kun?"

"Your little sister is always happy to be by your side, with or without memories because you are her happiness." Reborn said.

Yuki blinked, "Why would you say that?" She's not mad but curious.

"Because its obvious."

Yuki blinked, confuse, but she won't ask anymore questions because it seems rude, instead, she smiled at him, "Thank you for your kind words, Reborn-kun."

'Her story fits. I heard that man hated their daughter and ignored her but I didn't heard anything about assassination... but that man look- no, it was his second wife who just looked for the daughter.'

"Reborn, I want to make a request..."

Reborn look at Yuki who is patting Damien who jumped on her lap with a soft smile, 'They do look alike.' He thought seeing Camilla behind Yuki.

"Did your mother left something for you?"

Yuki look at him with a smile and think, "My auntie told me something... She didn't left me anything but my name of Snow, 'Yuki'"

"Please protect my child."

Reborn look at her with confusion, "Your pregnant?"

"Of course not, I'm still not married to my fiance."

Reborn drink on his tea, "Then why not say that to your fiance?"

She only sent him a meaningful smile.

'Camilla said that she'll name her child after the snow. There's no doubt about it. The story matches it all. Her mother dying after giving birth, her father not caring, having the name of snow. But I still have to make sure.' He thought and drink on his tea.

Now that he noticed it, this tea is the same as the one Camilla always serves him, Wisteria Tea.

'I have neglected my promise to Camilla to protect her child... and that child is in front of me now.'

~~~

Reborn walk in the road at evening. He had dinner at Yuki's place because she invited him. She seems every happy, it must've been also the first time someone eat at her place, by her enthusiasm while serving him. Speaking of dinner, it was so good. As much as Nana's cooking.

Leon on his fedora crawl to his hand and turn into a phone. He dialed a number.

"Reborn. I'm in a vacation you know."

A smile made its way on his lips, "I know that but this is urgent. How much?"

"I'll do it for free just don't do this next time."

"You're so cold like tonight. Is that how you talk to your partner?"

"Just tell me."

He heard a yawn, 'She's that tired? Or just lazy.' He parted his lips, "Its about the first daughter of Beathan de Obelia and his fiancee, Camilla Wisteria."

He head a fall and things.

"You-You mean the missing princess of Obelia!?"

"Yeah. Do you know something?"

"Of course!"

"You seem enthusiastic." He mused.

He heard tapping sound.

"I've only heard humors but the previous lady of Obelia had a goddess like beauty and I want to find out what the daughter would look like! But I never saw her because she had gone missing!"

"So, you've been searching too?"

"Damn of course!"

"You found any lead?"

"Since you're my partner, I'll tell you. The name is Yuki de Obelia, she's the first daughter that had been born after 4 centuries, the people was actually surprise because they thought it would be a boy again. Her mother, Camilla Wisteria, got pregnant before marriage and gave birth to her after marriage and died-"

"I just said lead, not full story-"

"-The father, Beathan de Obelia was saddened by it and ignored the daughter because she looks like her mother. 6 years later, it was found out that Yuki had a sister who is older than her by month, it seems like the motherfucker have been cheating-"

Reborn's eyes widened, 'So that's why she ask me to protect her daughter. She already knew him cheating on her..'

"-he didn't avoided Yuki because he was reminded by her mother but was because he already had another woman and child. Mind you that its the another who had been assassinating Yuki. Oh right, Yuki de Obelia had a fiance, the heir to the Warlock Family-"

'Obelia and Warlock are one of the powerful families in the mafia with Vongola.' Reborn narrowed his eyes, 'To have those family unite using marriage. Is that bastard using Camilla's daughter only to marry her off?'

"-according to the servants, the young man loved Yuki and its obvious that they love each other. It was hard making them spill those information you know!"

Reborn smirked, "Thank you for your hard work. Knowing you, there is more right? You are the most informative assassin and hacker I know, Luca."

"Of course. After Yuki's 9th birthday, one month later, Yuki and her fiance was found missing. The father seems to didn't care but the Warlock family sent a worldwide search, the bi- I mean, the new wife of Beathan, Emilia, also helped. After searching for 1 year. The body of a army that Emilia was with was found all dead with Emilia herself... The horrible part is, Yuki de Obelia's fiancee, Lucas Warlock was also found dead in the scene."

Reborn hum, "How did you know all this?" 'Too suspicious but I guess, this is Luca.' She have been giving him informations for the past 2 years and she had never been wrong and even giving him almost all of information, he can even see her knowing the target's past and tell him the full story. She's that great and scary. Reborn sometimes thinks if she knows something about him.

"My thing. Do want the continuation or not?"

"I want it. You seems enthusiastic talking about it either."

"One of the soldiers sword is the one that killed the boy and war between started, but the Obelia outsmarted the Warlock and they lost, bringing its family to ruins."

"What about Yuki de Obelia?"

"She haven't been found in the scene, even though she should be with her fiance. But one thing is for sure, she is alive."

Reborn hum, "I see... Base on your enthusiasm, you're also finding the girl."

"Somehow, I want to see that Godly beauty."

"That's all?"

"That's all. So, that's all. If that's all, please hung up. I want to sleep."

"Yeah, thank you for the information, I'll send you something."

"Whatever... bye."

The call ended and Leon turned into a Chameleon again. As Reborn continued to walk again, he unconsciously stop walking.

'So her daughter is still alive... and the possibility of her daughter being Yuki is 99%. She could've lost her memories 3 years ago and forget about her bloodline. Luca also mentioned that its the woman who have been assassinating Yuki, not her father and that woman participated on searching for Yuki to kill her and almost succeed 3 years ago and also killed Yuki's fiance while doing it. There's a possibility that she ran away before she got killed or... someone saved her but she lost her memories... but there is also Mara who is with her when she lost her memories so there's no good cause...unless, her auntie is lying at her about her being with Mara and Mara was already in coma and lost her memories before she saved Yuki.'

Reborn narrowed his eyes. He is sure. 100% sure, that Yuki is Camilla's daughter, there's too much resemblance. Until the day he finds that truth, he'll protect Yuki and watch after Yuki, if there's just a small possibility, that Yuki is Camilla's daughter, he wants to protect her as what he promised to Camilla.

•••••••••
I'm sorry if I made Reborn too out of character, I've never had any experience writing someone with his attitude and personality nor writing him.

The last name is from 'Who made me a princess' a manhwa that is drawn by SPOON. I'm a fan of that manhwa and I think their last names are cool, I hope you don't mind me using it. Its not a crossover, ok..?

Base on my observation, Reborn is probably more than 40 years old. Why? Because Aria, the Sky Arcobaleno after Luce (who is originally Reborn's sky) is probably at her mid 20's at the Arcobaleno Arc (anime only) and when she gave birth to Yuni. I believe that Reborn was turned into a Arcobaleno more earlier than 18 years ago, probably 25 years ago (i don't know), if that is the time he is turned into Arcobaleno, it would make sense why they need to be replaced (last arc) because they have been Arcobaleno for too long. I also believe that Reborn has been turned into a Arcobaleno when he is at his early 20's (probably,mid-20's). Deaths of 2 Sky Arcobaleno would also make sense if its that long.

You know what this means?

We can't have Yuki and Reborn as a end game because of age differences! (ʘᴗʘ✿). Well, if Reborn will wait until Yuki is 18 years old, I'll think about it. Sugar daddy vibes. I'm actually aiming for father-daughter. Whatever.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
168K 6K 28
It's time to choose the rightful heir that will take over the next generation of Vongola. The Sawada twin's seemingly peaceful life took a sudden tur...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
570K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...