In Love With An Outlaw

By diorbabygee

"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole... More

• Copyright
• Words From the Author
• Chapter One
• Chapter Two
• Chapter Three
• Chapter Four
• Chapter Five
• Chapter Six
• Chapter Seven
• Chapter Eight
• Chapter Nine
• Chapter Ten
• Chapter Eleven
• Chapter Twelve
• Chapter Thirteen
• Chapter Fourteen
• Chapter Fifteen
• Chapter Sixteen
• Chapter Seventeen
• Chapter Eighteen
• Chapter Nineteen
• OUTLAW: A Traplanta sequel
• Chapter Twenty

• Trigger Warning

391 25 0
By diorbabygee

Trigger Warning for Chapter Ten

To all of you who are still here with me, thank you. I'm issuing a trigger warning for this next chapter because it involves r*pe and/or sexual assault.

As a survivor of SA myself, I think it's important to tell these types of stories although they may be triggering. While I do understand some of you may have to skip this next chapter, I hope that you can continue to support me in the future.

And if you do decide to read the chapter, thank you for trusting me that much to continue to read my work. I write from my heart and my past experiences.

Sending love to each and every one of you who has experienced SA or know someone who has.

——

Love, Gee 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 906 17
THIS IS A 2 IN ONE BOOK: HARD TO GET & TOO TACT. The plots switch up throughout the book! Notti a 16 year old boy finds interest in a quiet Girl, he...
89K 2.1K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
70.6K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...