Pokemon:Adventure's Call

By Splufix

A boy from the artificial island of Pasio,goes on a journey to explore the vast world. It may be full of peri... More

Info Template
Hoenn Girls
Sinnoh Girls
Unova Girls
Kalos Girls
Alola Girls
Hello Hoenn!
Out of Littleroot
Rustboro Rumble
Down in Dewford
Bring the Bling & Love's Formation
Burnin' Battle
Girl of Fiery Passion
Helping the Eon Dragon
Graceful Gliding Woman
Pyred Up
Cavern in the Deep
Primal Power
Road to Victory
The Final Hurdle
Frontier Fun
The Draco Girl
Draconid Lore
Legend of the Sky
Stargazing & Sailing Off
Sinnoh Adventure,Begin!
Spaced Out
Enter Eterna
Eterna Galactic Building
The Soulful Dancer & The Turquoise Boy
Ghost of Many Voices & Picnic Day
Muggy Marsh & A Crashing Battle
The Celestic Ruins
Nighty Nightmares & Stronger then Steel
Attack of the Galaxy Gang
The Galactic Base
Coronet's Peak
Sunny Sea City & Up the Road Again
The Elites & Queen of Sinnoh
Damie & The Arcade Star
Living the Unova Dream
The Unova Story Starts
The Green Giant & Lady with Backbone
Toxin Rockin'
Egg-cellent Hatch
Tournament Tussle
Climbing the Tower & Airborne Aviation
The Spiraling Tower
The Lucid City
The Plasma Castle
The Mastermind
A True Champion Battle
Kickin' it in Kalos
Meeting New Friends
Taming the Dragon Lady
Rocky Rumble
Together Again
The Old King
Fairy Wonders
The Mystic Woman
A Matter of Life
Ice Breaker and Up Another Road
A Radiant Battle
Four Fair Maidens
Under the Alolan Moon
Doing Ultra Recon
A Few Bones to Pick
A Grand Trial Time
Making Waves
Dancing on Fire
The Diamond Kahuna
An Aether Paradise
Big Ball of Spikes
Supermarket of Terror
Town of Skulls
Finding the Flower
The Moon Alter
The Ultra Dragon
Ultimate Uphill Battle & At The End
Days Past & A New Future

Roark 'n Roll

125 2 0
By Splufix

The group travel through Route 203 under the orange evening sky.

Roxanne:It's getting quite late,we should hurry to Oreburgh City.

Anabel:I'm sure we'll be able to reach it before nightfall.

Dawn:Don't worry,we just have to pass through Oreburgh Gate,which luckily,is very small.

They travel through the cave and just like Dawn said,they reached the end of the rather small cave.

May:That was easy.

Roxanne:Well,now that we're here,let's find somewhere to rest for the night.

Greta:We'll handle that! But what are you gonna do,Damie?

"I'll go challenge the Gym and Roxanne will come with me since I think she'd like the different rocks around here."

They others head for the hotel while Damie took Roxanne with him towards the Gym.

Dawn watched the two with an upset look as they held hands.

Dawn(Thoughts):How come he hasn't done that with me,yet? I gotta find a way to get his attention.

They reach the Gym to find Barry in front of the door.

Barry:Hunh? Oh,it's you,Damie and Roxanne! You guys finally got here? You're slow like always.

Roxanne:We were taking our time,is all.

Barry:But anyway,the Gym Leader's tough! Like,seriously serious!

Damie(Thoughts):

Barry:If the Gym Leader's this though,I wonder how he compares to my dad...

Roxanne:Your dad?

Barry:Huh? I just drifted there. Anyway,the Gym Leader's gone off to the coal mine. If you wanna take on the Gym Leader,you better head to the mine!

"Thanks,Barry."

They head to the coal mine while watching all of the machinery collecting coal.

Roxanne was collecting rocks to study since they were vastly different from Hoenn's rocks.

Roxanne:My,these rocks in Sinnoh are quite different than in Hoenn. Wow,look!

She shows Damie a special rock...

"Cool. Is that a quartz?"

Roxanne:Yes! These aren't even in Hoenn.

"I think it would make some fine jewelry."

They continue into the mine and find a miner that stood out from the others.

Miner:Okay,stand back and watch this. Using the hidden move Rock Smash,a boulder blocking your way...

He then smashes the boulder in front of him.

Miner:Fallen boulders need to be smashed so they're out of the way. If you could get the Badge from the Gym in town,you'd be able to do this too. Of course,you'd have to beat the Gym Leader first. That'd be me!

He then heads for the Gym while Damie warps around Roxanne's waist and uses an Escape Rope to escape...of course.

Damie then went to the Gym and went to battle the Leader,Roark.

Roark:Welcome! This is the Oreburgh Pokemon Gym! I'm Roark,the Gym Leader!

Roark:I'm but one Trainer who decided to walk proudly with Rock-type Pokemon! As the Gym Leader,I need to see your potential as a Trainer. And,I'll need to see the toughness of the Pokemon that battle with you!

Damie nods and sends out Aspen against Geodude.

Since Geodude's are slow Aspen was able to use Razor Leaf on it and defeats it.

Roark then sends out Onix.

Onix goes to slam the turtle with its tail but he avoids it by rolling out of the way.

Aspen then hops onto Onix before running up its body then using Tackle on its face.

This dazes the rock snake and Aspen uses the advantage to use Absorb.

Onix falls to this and is replaced by Cranidos,a small dinosaur with a thick skull.

Roark:Think you can take down the next Pokemon like you did earlier?

Cranidos uses Headbutt on Aspen who tucked into his shell to protect himself.

He gets knocked back and takes some heavy damage before getting back up.

The turtle uses Absorb to recover some energy,leaving Cranidos on a sliver.

Damie(Thoughts):So close!

Roark uses a Potion on his dinosaur to leave it at half.

Aspen was now going to attack with his Quick Claw's help.

He uses Razor Leaf to send a horde of leaves towards it and takes it out.

Roark:W-what? That can't be! My buffed-up Pokemon! This is embarrassing...I went and lost to a Trainer who didn't have a single Gym Badge...

Damie(Thoughts):

Roark:But that's tough. You were strong,and I was weak. That's all there is. Here's your official Pokemon League Coal Badge. 

He hands him the coal badge and he puts it in his badge case.

Roark:Having the Coal Badge means your Pokemon can use the hidden move Rock Smash outside of battle. You should also have this,too.

He hands him a TM called Stealth Rock.

"Thanks for the tough fight. See ya."

He leaves with Roxanne and headed to the hotel.

Greta:Whoo! Nice job,Damie! 

She kisses the boy and Dawn looks at them with moderate envy.

Dawn:Say,it's getting late. Why don't we head to bed?

Greta:Awww. Alright. But I'm sleeping with him!

Dawn grumbles before they all decide to head to bed.

The girl sits on her bed with her Piplup.

Dawn:I gotta find a way to get his attention.

Piplup squeaks and looks confused.

Dawn:I like him,a lot. Those turquoise eyes and his nice smile. He's super nice,too,I just want him to notice me like the other girls.

She thought about it for a bit....

Dawn:...That's it! Pokemon Contests!

Piplup places his flippers on his hips.

Dawn:Once I find a contest to enter,I'll impress Damie with and he'll love me. What do you think,Piplup?

The penguin shrugs and simply climbs in bed then falls asleep.

Dawn:I'll figure it out.

Damie was in the lobby eating french toast with Flannery and Courtney.

Damie(Thoughts):I think it needs some chocolate on it.

Dawn:Good Morning,Damie...and you two.

"Good Morning,Dawn. I saved you some french toast."

Dawn:Thanks Damie.

She begins to eat the food and Damie asks her a question.

"Are you going to challenge the Gym next,Dawn?"

Dawn:No,not really. I'd prefer doing Pokemon Contests as a Pokemon Coordinator.

"You fit the bill,if you ask me."

Dawn:What makes you say that?

"Well...Your cute,you always do you best to look good and Piplup is certainly ideal in the cuteness aspects of a contest."

Dawn:Wow,thanks you! I'm glad you see me like that,and your right about Piplup being ideal...but the only thing difficult with Piplup is trying to get him to listen to me.

Flannery:Why's that?

Dawn:You see,Piplup's are known for being too proud,so they tend to ignore certain things,like people giving them food.

Courtney gave Dawn's Piplup a piece of her bacon,but he simply turned away from her and kept eating its own food.

Dawn:He only let's me give something to him once in a while.

"Well,you are his Trainer,so he must like you."

Dawn:Right. Well,I'm all done. Ready to go?

The three nod and head out with the others towards the next city north of Jubilife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 105 10
Never in a million years did Bruce Yamada think he would be hanging out with Vance hopper but here they were, looking for his sister Amy who went mis...
12K 151 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island'. The Mystery Inc. Gang (Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkl...
10.1K 132 25
(Teanage Godzilla shifter female) Y/N L/N is a being who is able to become a hole Godzilla itself. She is basically deadly with other ability's as we...
145K 4.3K 44
A particular Mandalorian, lost his way while in hyperspace accidentally traveling through a time rift. Arriving to another world filled with man-eati...