Illusion

By Tracytressi

Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto Uranus,is the queen of all supernatural beings at 2000 years old,she has kept her ki... More

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
small something
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter Sixty four
Chapter Sixty three
Chapter Sixty five.
Chapter Sixty six
Chapter Sixty seven
Chapter Sixty eight
Chapter Sixty nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter seventy- three
Important Notification 😅😁🤣
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
New book alert
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
apologies
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
epilogue

chapter fifty three

380 30 17
By Tracytressi

Eres could feel the fear from the human.

She was unable to admire the beauty of the place because of fear" Mattias fancies you"

Sasha nodded" I love him too"

" I do not think you do?..."

She turned to the human" there is a word your people use to describe a condition where a victim falls for her captor because she has no choice, Stockholm syndrome"

Sasha's eyes widened" no... I.. "
" I know when any fly, flies into any part of this kingdom, the moment your friend and yourself step feet here I knew, I know Lorenzo fed on your friend, are you ready to spend your eternity seeing beings who changed your destiny? "

Sasha sighed" I love Mattias, your... "

" there are many things we love but we do not have, have you thought it through?"
" Yes, I want to be with him, he makes me happy"

Eres sighed looking at the grey sky" I love my brothers, you humans get easily tired, too bored or just change your minds, but with me if you think of breaking my brother... I will painfully broke you, I will do and undo for them"

Sasha nodded" I unders..."

Eres staggered almost loosing her steps

Caith had appeared and held his wife before she lost control.

****

Dexterio sighed" Ereshkigal, you need to to that human world"

Eres grunted" I do not want to"

Dimitri said through clenched teeth" you have no choice, stop been so stubborn"

Caith nodded" it a double advantage for you love"

She rolled her eyes, there was the little youngling again, " I still stand on my words"

Viktor was becoming aggravated" Azura I will carry you there myself, do not force me"

" You all have no idea of the changes in plans…"

" You better change those plans and unleash the Duskers, I will personally take you to that world"

She sobbed" but... "

Afra sighed" you all should calm, so Ria you had plans..."

" Yes Osiris... I was planning to go get meet him"

Matt sighed" at this point, if you delay your plans will become useless.

She sighed," fine, but I am going for Osiris no one else"

Viktor was to talk when Dimitri cut in" it okay then, been closer to him is all you need"
***
Caith pecked her lips" you will be okay, I will make sure to visit you every single day, to make sure you don't get lonely"

She sighed as her blood was smeared all over the sacred tree " I am Imperia Ereshkigal Uranus Imperia, your descendant, your ruler, I seek you out to do what I will not be able to do on the other side, rule without mercy, judge without bias, love without limit, rule like the light during the day and darkness at night..."

The ground began shaking and the tree began growling, Ria screech as her bones began cracking and she fell on her knees, golden liquid rolled down her cheeks from her eyes.

Caith was to hold her when Lorenzo held him back" she will die...let me get my mate"

" Show me your face, rule the people you left behind...."

Caith's heart was pounding as watch a dark shadow appear from the tree, everyone bowed so Caith was forced to.
Eres weakly staggered behind, as she saw who was Infront of them
"Castor..."

The Plutos tensed, everyone knows Castor, he shares everything in common with Ria, before Ria's creativity in torture was Castor's.

Dimitri raised his head, the pictures do not do any justice, this was Eres in a male body, he held Eres close, his face had Lorenzo's boyish smirk, the other Plutos look up and an audible gasp could be heard.

Caith knows this face too well, almost as much as Enzo, Viktor and Eres.

Castor held his baby sister so close like he was scared she will disappear, if only she knew, his heart was heavy, he could smell Mercury but decided to ignore.

He looked at Viktor, then Luc, he will so deal with Mercury.

But now he just held his little sister close, everyone was confused excluding Caith who sighed.

****

Enki was holding Eres as Castor looked around the throne room, he was impressed at how much she remade this room, it been 20000 years since he left this place.

Castor knows his sister's handwork, if it were Enzo this place will be fire, the piece of trash loves hell, but he loves his siblings even the new ones.

Castor is always known as the emperor of death, there is no warning with him" it do not offend me at all" that is his motto.

His was known for his creativity with plants," I will rule till you come back"

That was all that had to be said Duskers do not communicate with the living royals.

***

" I do not know, I feel like I know him from somewhere"

Caith shrugged while Eres turned" I saw how he looked at you, like he knows you and was never your friend"

Caith chuckled" Love, no Pluto is to like me"

Eres shook her head as he pecked her lips" you be good there"

She smiled" I should always see you before the day runs by"

Caith kissed her lips" I am going with you, till we find you a place to stay"

" I wouldn't lack a place my king"

" You need to be legally situated and not force yourself except you prefer Vladimir..."

She rolled her eyes "fine  open the portals"

The end

Hi, this has been a long and adventurous journey, filled with laughter, tears etc

And I appreciate you all through this journey in Urania, with our queen, king, Ea, elders and younglings etc.

This is the end of part one😂😂😂, did I get you?, Yes I did😂😂😂

So part two will be in the our world, with Vladimir, Osiris etc

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️So this note is very important.

If you've been here with me for quite longer, you must've realized I am Cameroonian, because I mentioned, that is pure African, I've never been out of my country,so I will write according to my culture but in a more diverse form.

I will not write what I do not know, for example I will write about the British educational system, other English speaking Africans might relate.

I am a Christian, but religion is really not my major way of life and I prefer not writing about it, but maybe some references but I am catholic so it will be difficult.

For my American readers, I follow some shows about your churches, lifestyle I would write base on that mixed with the culture I know.
That goes for all races and any other culture, just mention it in the comment section below, what your country or region is popular for. I might even mention football (soccer), so I am giving it time, help me write about some cultures, we all are curious.

And sorry for our vegetarians, if there's any, I like meat, so most food will have it, I do not know shit about vegetarian diets, recipes etc, I too like meet in all it forms except raw

I am a sensitive reader, meaning if I read something harmful about my community, race, ignorant or not I easily get annoyed so to avoid it for others too.

I remember a very nice book I read here about Egyptian reincarnation and I got pretty annoyed and even didn't finish it because, the author thought ancient Africa or Egypt had AIDs, not trying to talk down on any AIDs patient, but at this point it seems like the African continent always has the worst of everything even if people just ignorantly assume.

So I will want to avoid it here

I am giving room for choice and suggestions.

* Osiris looks(27) biracial but on the darker side
*Vladimir (30) any race you wish but follow his description in part one
*Inside are characters I wish to write about, take your time to choose after the book we will talk more but please keep it in mind
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Eres is an African mother, here in Africa most of us are raised with the Cane, with strict word so please I'm pleading, do not label our mothers strictness as abuse, it happens. But you wouldn't have to worry cause Osiris is old so...

I love you all

I have been so nervous about this second and last part, like I already pictured it before chapter two was even complete.

The real world is scary, this is an escape, so lets not make imaginary world extra complicated.

So, from now till next week bring your suggestions in the comment section, before we go to chapter 54

Choose a town, state, country we should use, the one with the majority, I will do my research on and use.

Any culture is welcomed just make sure it early enough so, I do my researches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.2K 23
It's really hard to kill a demon, you need alot of holywater, maybe a devils trap and a spell, or a special knife. But when it comes to the princess...
6.5M 189K 48
"What do you want?" Silas asked in a low voice. His blue eyes raked over my frame causing me to lose my breath momentarily. "You," I breathed, my eye...
33K 964 28
In the world of vampires, the three kings have ruled with an iron fist for centuries, believing that they were the most powerful beings in existence...
1.4K 157 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...