Pokemon:Adventure's Call

By Splufix

A boy from the artificial island of Pasio,goes on a journey to explore the vast world. It may be full of peri... More

Info Template
Hoenn Girls
Sinnoh Girls
Unova Girls
Kalos Girls
Alola Girls
Hello Hoenn!
Out of Littleroot
Rustboro Rumble
Down in Dewford
Bring the Bling & Love's Formation
Burnin' Battle
Girl of Fiery Passion
Helping the Eon Dragon
Graceful Gliding Woman
Cavern in the Deep
Primal Power
Road to Victory
The Final Hurdle
Frontier Fun
The Draco Girl
Draconid Lore
Legend of the Sky
Stargazing & Sailing Off
Sinnoh Adventure,Begin!
Roark 'n Roll
Spaced Out
Enter Eterna
Eterna Galactic Building
The Soulful Dancer & The Turquoise Boy
Ghost of Many Voices & Picnic Day
Muggy Marsh & A Crashing Battle
The Celestic Ruins
Nighty Nightmares & Stronger then Steel
Attack of the Galaxy Gang
The Galactic Base
Coronet's Peak
Sunny Sea City & Up the Road Again
The Elites & Queen of Sinnoh
Damie & The Arcade Star
Living the Unova Dream
The Unova Story Starts
The Green Giant & Lady with Backbone
Toxin Rockin'
Egg-cellent Hatch
Tournament Tussle
Climbing the Tower & Airborne Aviation
The Spiraling Tower
The Lucid City
The Plasma Castle
The Mastermind
A True Champion Battle
Kickin' it in Kalos
Meeting New Friends
Taming the Dragon Lady
Rocky Rumble
Together Again
The Old King
Fairy Wonders
The Mystic Woman
A Matter of Life
Ice Breaker and Up Another Road
A Radiant Battle
Four Fair Maidens
Under the Alolan Moon
Doing Ultra Recon
A Few Bones to Pick
A Grand Trial Time
Making Waves
Dancing on Fire
The Diamond Kahuna
An Aether Paradise
Big Ball of Spikes
Supermarket of Terror
Town of Skulls
Finding the Flower
The Moon Alter
The Ultra Dragon
Ultimate Uphill Battle & At The End
Days Past & A New Future

Pyred Up

140 4 0
By Splufix

Damie was sleeping in his bed at the Pokemon Center before he tried turn over.

When he felt he couldn't turn,he opened his eyes and saw Flannery sleeping with him,her arms around his chest.

Damie blushed like crazy and began nudging her awake and after a few minutes of doing so,he succeeded.

 Flannery:Huh? Wha? Oh. Morning,Damie. Sorry,if I'm bothering your sleep but I wanted to sleep with you cause I was cold...and a bit lonely.

Damie nods in understand and nuzzles into her neck.

Flannery:Oh,you're so cute! I wanna stay like this forever,but I can't! Come on,time to get up. Got another day of adventure on our hands.

Later,the group was going through Route 121 and on their travels they saw Team Aqua again.

Grunt leader:OK! We're moving out to Mt.Pyre! We're getting our hands on that orb before Team Magma does!

They run off in a flash.

Winona:Even without wings,those people are quite fast.

Flannery:Looks like their up to something bad,again. Follow them?

Damie nods and begins to go after them with the girls.

Along the way,Damie got a little ghost called Shuppet to his team.

Their travels lead them to Lilycove City.

Brenda:Wow. Nice place they got here. 

Damie was healing Red after training him on the route,but realized he ran out of Potions to use.

"Um. I'm all out of Potions. I'll go and get some more,why don't you all take a look around the city?"

May:Sure. I'm noticing a lot of Aqua grunts around here,though. 

Flannery:It might be a hunch,but could they be hiding here?

Roxanne:It is possible. If so,let us investigate.

Damie nods and runs off to the department store while the girls take a look around town.

Damie walks out of the department store with more Potions,Revives,Essentials and Chocolate to spare the rest of his Hoenn journey.

Suddenly,Winona comes up to him.

Winona:Damie. We've found out the location of their leader,we must hurry to Route 122.

She releases her Altaria and hops on.

Winona:Come.

Damie back away and shakes his head.

Winona:Why not? Are you scared of flying?

Damie hesitantly nods his head before pulling down his hat.

Winona:Damie,there's no need to be embarrassed or scared. Tell me...why are you scared?

He writes on his notepad.

"I always felt uncomfortable being up high in certain places. I felt like I was gonna fall off or something."

Winona:Oh dear. Don't worry me and Altaria will keep you safe from such fears.

The cloudy bird puts him on her back causing Damie to wrap his arms around Winona's stomach and closes his eyes tightly.

It flies up into the air and heads towards Mt.Pyre while Damie shakes in fear before opening his eyes to see the vast ocean.

He giggles while loosening up his grip on Winona and looking at all the wonderful Pokemon jumping out of the water making him feel calmer.

Winona:See? Being in the sky may seem scary a first,but being experiencing it with Pokemon and other people will help you open up to the wonders of the sky.

Damie nods and hugs her back,humming 'Thank you.' 

They land near the mountains entrance.

Winona:Do you feel better?

"A little bit. I think I should do this more with you and my flying Pokemon. Thank you,Winona."

Winona:It's nothing. I just want to help is all. Hopefully,you'll experience more moments like these with me.

Damie nods and goes into Mt.Pyre with the graceful lady.

The inside was a cemetery for Pokemon where people could pay their respects.

The two head up to the top of the mountain and reach the peak to find Team Aqua at the top.

Winona:Damie,I shall handle them. You must go and attempt to stop these ruffians.

She goes to battle the two grunt while Damie runs up the stairs to find Matt and Archie.

The blue boss took an orb that was also blue and had a symbol on it.

Damie grunts to get Archie's attention.

Archie:Yo. I thought something was a bit noisy,and who is it but the usual scamp! 

Archie:Sorry,scampo,but I'm afraid I just don't have time to play with you right now.  The Blu Orb that's long been enshrined here at Mt.Pyre...It belongs to Team Aqua now!...Ma-a-att!

Matt:Oh! Boss! 

Archie:How about you do a favor for our lively little visitor,and keep him entertained? You'd better use your full strength,too,so you don't offend our honored guest! Bwahahaha!

Archie:With this Blue Orb in my hands,I won't even need the power of the Meteorite to awaken the beast from the deep! All I need now is a way to get to the place where it sleeps...All I have to do is get that submarine they're making in Slateport! Come on,boys! We're for Slateport City!

He then leaves with the grunts that were defeated by Winona.

Matt:All right then,until the Boss makes his getaway,I'll be your opponent!

He sends out his Sharpedo while Damie has Sparky fight.

It tries to use Aqua Jet on him,but he grabs onto Sharpedo and releases his electricity to cook the fish.

Matt:Muahaha! That battle was fun even though I lost! I knew you'd show me a good time! I look forward to facing you again one day!

He then leaves while two elderly people lament their loss.

Old man:Aye,me,what disaster...The Blue Orb...stolen from our safekeeping...

Old lady:The Blue Orb and Red Orb must never be separated. They belong together...Mmm...

She then turns to Damie.

Old lady:I will entrust the remaining Red Orb to you,young one. 

He looks surprised before nodding and walking up to the orb.

He takes it and feels a surge of power.

Old lady:And I beg you...Chase after those thieves and take back their orb! That wretched leader of theirs...I'm sure he said they were headed for Slateport City next...

Damie nods and leaves with Winona.

They collect the others and head for Slateport City.

In the Harbor,they find that the Team has taken Captain Stern's submarine.

Damie and his girls go inside to stop them.

Brenda:Hey! Stop right there!

Archie:Impossible! You actually followed us all the way from Mt.Pyre? Grah-hah! You got me!

Archie:I bow to your persistence and love of justice! Bwaha! Bwahahaha! It's a pity,so it is,but we're well past the time when you and your best efforts could turn the tide. We'll add a few last touches to this submarine,and we'll be all set to bust open the Seafloor Cavern where that great Pokemon is sleeping.

Archie:Our plans to return everything to the beginning...They're as good as complete! But I know you gotta do what you gotta do,scamp. I'm gonna tell ya to quit chasing us...Follow us all the way to our hideout in Lilycove,if that's what your honor demands.

Archie:Now then...Shelly?

Shelly:...Got it. You guys! Keep these spoiled brats busy until the submarine takes off. 

Aqua grunts:Aye aye!

Shelly:Let's go. Archie...

Archie:Got it. We'll see you there,then! My little scamp adversary!

He laughs loudly as he and Shelly get inside the sub and dive.

Damie goes to fight the grunts,but is stopped by May and Flannery.

May:You've done enough,Damie. We'll help you this time.

Flannery:Yeah. Let's show 'em how we burn bright!

The first grunt releases a Mightyena while the second has Carvanha.

May brings out Sceptile and Flannery her Torkoal.

Sceptile uses Leaf Blade to defeat the fish before he gets hit by Swagger.

Damie uses his Sync Stone on Torkoal to power him up.

It blasts the wolf five feet away.

Flannery:Amazing! Sync moves are red hot!

The second grunt sends in a Golbat and Sceptile uses Dual Chop to beat it down.

Aqua grunt 2:I'm the 29-th strongest Team Aqua Grunt. But,but...I lost! 

Aqua grunt 1:Mission complete! I'm going to check out the modified sub in our hideout! 

Aqua grunt 2:I'm psyched to see all the modding on the sub! 

They leave the Harbor.

Stern:M-modding? Those criminals...What are they planning to do with my Submarine Explorer 1?

Brenda:Are they gonna use it to find that Pokemon?

Stern:They can't be after the super-ancient Pokemon that slumbers at the bottom of the sea...Damie...I'm sorry,but...

Damie holds up his hand to stop Stern from talking any further and nods.

Stern:Thank you. We'll launch at once.

He had a back up sub and the group took it to go back to Lilycove City.

They head to the hideout and go inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.6K 23
❝ Who is she? ❞ ❝ You mean you haven't heard of her? ❞ ❝ She's Y/N L/N. ❞ With a simple plan to find her parents, everything has been getting in Y/N'...
19.8K 299 25
You didn't think that Yelena was an only child, did you? Aleandra Belova is Yelena Belova's little sister of 10 years. Just like her older sister she...
134K 5.4K 39
Y/n thought he was the best friend of Mabel and Dipper Pines, which he is. He thought he was gonna be a normal kid, which was eventually proven wrong...
72.1K 1.3K 8
An alternate universe based in Transformers Prime where Megatron, the Gladiator of Kaon, has a younger brother who travelled the universe a few years...