Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

29. Should We Keep it a Secret?

1.9K 142 18
By Xythe_Phantasma

The moment they returned to the walls, Y/n was immediately pulled by the bunch of priests who were waiting for her appearance.

Upon disappearing, she pushed Luke towards Levi and said. "Do what you want." before fully disappearing in sight.

This was the cause that birthed for a new child of awkward silence between two adults. Levi soon clicked his tongue, suddenly remembering those moments that Y/n was accommodating this weak guy. 

Luke felt his head being drilled by a sharp glare and his head turned to the owner of the killer eyes. Of course, Luke was also unsatisfied with Levi. Taking advantage of his drunk sister like that in the past! Such a guy! I thought you were respectable at first, but after knowing that my sister is your innocent victim, I changed my mind.

The two ended up glaring at each other and the atmosphere became a block of frozen mountain.

The people around them did not quite understand the tension except for Erwin who knew the relationship between Y/n and Levi. Of course, this person was jealous of the newcomer having taken all his lovers attention today and maybe in the future. 

He couldn't help but smile and let out a chuckle. If he can't handle this now, how will he handle their relationship thereafter? He needs to set the boundary.

Y/n, who was dragged away had to stay in the church for a week. She had to sit pretty during mass and pretend to be serious, good thing her face was exactly like so and no one suspected that she's bored to death.

After a week, Y/n couldn't take it anymore and left. But not without the priest opposing her leave. Y/n turned her head like a boss and said. "Am I the saintess or am I the church prisoner? I'll have to go back to the barracks to share my blessing to the soldiers who are sacrificing their lives." flipping her ('Imaginary' if your hair can't be flipped) hair behind, she began to walk away and ignoring the stunned faces of her subordinates. 

When Y/n came back, the headquarters were abnormally quiet. The atmosphere is very suffocating and the children seemed nervous including the ops squad.

"What's up? Who are we mourning for?" The girl asked.

Ulou's face lit up as soon as he saw her. "Ma'am!" He said.

Eld looked up as well. "Ma'am, that medic and captain, do something." He sighed tiredly.

"Why?"

"They're about to kill each other."

"Why?"

"Well, we don't know."

"Why?"

Everyone looked at the girl who still asked in a deadpanned expression.

Saintess... you're the holy mother of the scouts. Do something to discipline them. Look, both listen to you more than they listen to the commander.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"Kitchen. The medic said he's cooking."

"Oh." Y/n decided to sit with them in the mess hall, earning odd looks from the young soldiers. When Y/n noticed it, she shrugged. "Luke can cook. It's okay to let him." She said confidently.

Everyone who heard this looked at her in disbelief. 'That's not the point! At least do something!' they wanted to scream in frustration.

Meanwhile, Y/n was thinking what Luke is currently doing to annoy Levi. Then they could compare who's better in angering the lance corporal. She crossed her legs and leisurely enjoyed the look of desperation in these children's eyes, looking at her pleadingly. She could already tell that they were cursing her to death.

She inwardly laughed, but her face was still stoic. I love these looks.

Not passing by another hour, Luke got out of the kitchen and rang the pot cover. "Okay, breakfast time!" he announced.

Y/n stood up and made her way towards Luke, planning to pass by him, but was blocked by the older L/n. "What?" Y/n asked.

"Don't get in, there's an angry chihuahua inside." he said.

"Chihua... Wha--" before Y/n could continue, she saw Levi near the door and suddenly understood. "Pfft--" she immediately covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing and punched her brother's arm.

"OW! The hell did I do?" the man complained.

"You did hell dirty." She responded. Finally getting over the fun part. "What did you cook? Did you make the dessert?" She asked, making an understandable eye contact with Luke.

Luke's eyes were sharp and nodded seriously as well as if their braincells were linked this once. "Good, good. What's for the main?"

"Veggie meat balls soup and bread."

"Wow, healthy... As expected of the family's first doctor L/n." she sighed.

"Mind you, I watch tiktok too on my free times." he replied.

"Mind me, I know you just don't watch, you also make skits of jokes that I seriously don't understand." she responded.

Luke knocked her head.

Y/n pinched his waist.

Luke pinched her cheeks.

Y/n pulled his nose.

This weird exchange is no longer normal as the soldiers including the Hange and Erwin who were there watched this small fight. "I think it was just right." Erwin said.

"What about?" Hange asked.

"Assigning Luke to Levi and not to Y/n." He pointed.

They looked at exactly the moment they were now karate chopping each other's hand away in order to deflect the incoming slap. Hange let out a laugh. "I don't know. But this interaction makes me think that they grew up together even if this is the first time they met." she said.

"That's the point. Why are they this close? Have you ever thought about it?" he asked inquiringly. "Any people who just met wouldn't actually act this confident with each other."

"Oi, what are you two doing. It's time for breakfast." Levi, who couldn't take the whispering of the two anymore, let his demons talk and interrupted the siblings.

Y/n and Luke looked at him then they looked at each other. Y/n whispered. "Should I tell him."

"Up to you, he's your man." Luke whispered back.

"But you're my brother."

"And you didn't wait for my consent before agreeing to date."

"I'm already in my late twenties. What do I need your consent for?" she asked back.

"Well, not the point. So, telling him solely depends on you."

"Then let him be jealous." 

After aggressive whispering. The two looked at each other and seemed to have their braincells linked once more. Watching a jealous boyfriend seems interesting enough for these two devil descents. They made a fistbomb of agreement before separating--or because Luke was pulled by Hange. Y/n made her way towards 'her man' and looked at his deep frown. "What's up, jealous?" she asked.

Levi clicked his tongue and flicked her forehead before moving past her. "Let's eat breakfast." He said.

Y/n followed and continued to pester him. When they both got their tray of meals, she watched Levi have a taste. "How's his cooking? Is it good?" she asked.

Levi did not speak and continued speaking. Y/n thought that Levi was too amazed to answer so she also ate her share. The flavors were actually very good and not lacking in any way--except the lack of msg. Y/n eyed Luke and Luke seemed to have noticed, Y/n tapped with morse code 'Good.' then followed with. 'Where's the dessert at?'

Luke rolled his eyes and tapped the table as well to reply. 'Covered in the shelf. Saved two slices of custard cake.'

Y/n nodded and finished her meals, standing up and dashing towards the kitchen with bright determined eyes. She knew she can't bake, so it was Luke who was usually in charge of making soft cakes and pastry. So after weeks of not being able to taste sweet pastry, Y/n is craving for some.

The tapping conversation did not escaped Erwin's eyes, but he didn't understand what the two had exchanged messaged about. He could only guess based on Y/n's face that Luke hid something in the kitchen. Finishing his meal, he decided to follow his daughter-- former subordinate in the kitchen. Upon reaching the door and got inside, he paused.

Y/n sat on the table side with her legs crossed. She also stopped chewing, revealing a chipmunk cheeks as she turned to the door. Recognizing Erwin, she continued to chew and pointed to a circular shaped of bread which was sliced. She seemed to be offering it.

He waited until Y/n swallowed. "Commander. Try it. It's cake." she finally spoke.

Erwin raised his bushy brows.

Hange, who was wondering what's taking Y/n and Erwin so long in the kitchen was curious. So after eating, she decided to follow. Upon entering, she didn't get out too. Luke who noticed this, shook his head and got in quickly before those three in the kitchen finishes his masterpiece.

Slamming open the kitchen door, he saw the three figure sitting on the table with a finished cake. those three heads turned to him innocently making him more pissed. "Hey, did you made this? it taste good!" Hange praised, raising a piece of cake in her hand.

"The hell! Don't finish it all, leave some for those people outside." Luke scolded.

"I left the big tray." Y/n told him in assurance. "Eat some too."

"Seriously, Y/n. There's no dental clinic here."

"I always brush my teeth."

"Dental clinic?" Erwin repeated out of curiosity.

"Aot pips really have no dental issue, huh?" Luke sighed. Y/n shrugged as well. He then proceeded to explain. "Dental clinic is naturally a clinic for tooth check up."

"Eh, there's a doctor like that?" Hange asked very interestingly.

"Of course. Children or sweet tooth people tends to eat too many sweet things so their tooth will hurt naturally. The cavity will accumulate in the teeth and rot. Anyways, it's the dentist's job to check on their teeth. Professional tooth extraction is important and they can even make dentures for those who lost them." 

"That sounds very useful. Specially for old people who can't chew." Erwin praised.

"That's right. Luke, is there any pudding left?" Y/n asked.

Luke sighed and brought out a jiggly sweet which was actually used as topper for the custard cake. Hange's eyes brightened. "Give us some too."

"Yeah, sure." Y/n divided it and handed some to Hange and Erwin. The three ate in satisfaction.

"Oi." on the door, four heads simultaneously turned their heads and saw Levi coming in. "What the hell are you four doing?" he asked.

"Eating." three people who were holding plates chorused.

"Aren't you all done?"

"Dessert." Y/n cleared. "Come here. There's a portion for everyone." She coaxed.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Tch. Don't call him like that. I'm seriously going to tell the old folks."

"Whatever." Y/n sighed.

Luke took the big tray out to distribute the cake, leaving the other four inside the kitchen. "You and look seemed close. How come?" Erwin suddenly asked.

Because of this question, old man Levi looked up and waited for Y/n's answer. 

Y/n shrugged. "You could say that... it's because we are both disciples of the lord. Amen." Y/n said, showing her 'holiness' in front of her friend(f), father figure(ff) and boyfriend(bf). 

Of course, no one in the room believed her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 802 23
This is based off the story The Captain's Daughter. These are scenarios of life mainly before Levi, Farlan, and Isabel left Sophie in the Underground...
151K 5K 25
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐚𝗺 𝐈? 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝗺?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
18.5K 630 15
I'm not good at descriptions but who cares? (Y/n) was just an average girl. Wake up, get to work, do tons of paperwork, go home and sleep. That was h...