Pokemon:Adventure's Call

By Splufix

A boy from the artificial island of Pasio,goes on a journey to explore the vast world. It may be full of peri... More

Info Template
Hoenn Girls
Sinnoh Girls
Unova Girls
Kalos Girls
Alola Girls
Hello Hoenn!
Out of Littleroot
Rustboro Rumble
Bring the Bling & Love's Formation
Burnin' Battle
Girl of Fiery Passion
Helping the Eon Dragon
Graceful Gliding Woman
Pyred Up
Cavern in the Deep
Primal Power
Road to Victory
The Final Hurdle
Frontier Fun
The Draco Girl
Draconid Lore
Legend of the Sky
Stargazing & Sailing Off
Sinnoh Adventure,Begin!
Roark 'n Roll
Spaced Out
Enter Eterna
Eterna Galactic Building
The Soulful Dancer & The Turquoise Boy
Ghost of Many Voices & Picnic Day
Muggy Marsh & A Crashing Battle
The Celestic Ruins
Nighty Nightmares & Stronger then Steel
Attack of the Galaxy Gang
The Galactic Base
Coronet's Peak
Sunny Sea City & Up the Road Again
The Elites & Queen of Sinnoh
Damie & The Arcade Star
Living the Unova Dream
The Unova Story Starts
The Green Giant & Lady with Backbone
Toxin Rockin'
Egg-cellent Hatch
Tournament Tussle
Climbing the Tower & Airborne Aviation
The Spiraling Tower
The Lucid City
The Plasma Castle
The Mastermind
A True Champion Battle
Kickin' it in Kalos
Meeting New Friends
Taming the Dragon Lady
Rocky Rumble
Together Again
The Old King
Fairy Wonders
The Mystic Woman
A Matter of Life
Ice Breaker and Up Another Road
A Radiant Battle
Four Fair Maidens
Under the Alolan Moon
Doing Ultra Recon
A Few Bones to Pick
A Grand Trial Time
Making Waves
Dancing on Fire
The Diamond Kahuna
An Aether Paradise
Big Ball of Spikes
Supermarket of Terror
Town of Skulls
Finding the Flower
The Moon Alter
The Ultra Dragon
Ultimate Uphill Battle & At The End
Days Past & A New Future

Down in Dewford

242 4 0
By Splufix

After an hour the group made it Dewford Town.

Briney:Ahoy! We've struck land in Dewford,lad and lasses. I suppose you'll be heading ashore to deliver that letter to what's-his-name or whomever.

Damie nods.

Briney:If you're ever feeling lost and adrift though,try calling in on the island's Pokemon Gym. The Leader,Brawly,surely knows everyone and everything that goes on in his town!

Roxanne:Of course.

Damie waves to Mr.Briney as they head off the dock.

Roxanne:Damie.

He turns to her.

Roxanne:Before you go challenging the gym,could you tell me about that move you did?

Damie nods and writes in his notepad.

"That was called a Sync Move. It allows me to use super strong moves when I bond with a Pokemon very well. Though,I can only use them once per battle."

Roxanne:Interesting. Is it possible for someone else to use these Sync Moves?

"Yes. If you have a Sync Stone and a strong bond with Pokemon or if your battling along side someone with a Sync Stone,like me."

Roxanne:Very good. I'll have to do more research into these powerful moves,but if we were to ever battle together,Damie,you could absolutely count on me.

Damie nods and hugs Roxanne making her blush.

He then takes May's hand and the two of them head to the gym.

Damie blew away all the trainers with Emerald since this was basically training for her,however he struggled to get around a bit since he was walking through the dark in a workout maze.

At the end,May and Damie saw a man doing squats.

May:It's Brawly.

Brawly:97,98,99,100. Hoo. That was a nice warm-up,time for the real workout. 

May:Hey.

Brawly turns to them.

Brawly:Oh,hey. Didn't see you there. I'm Brawly! Dewford's Gym Leader! I've been churned in the rough waves of these parts...And I've grown tough using the cave at the outskirts of the town as my training ground along with the equipment in this gym.

May:Cool.

Brawly:So you want to challenge me?

Damie nods.

Brawly:Narly!  Let me see what you're made of! 

He pounds his fists and throws out a Machop.

Damie brings out Emerald who easily takes out the tiny fighter.

He then brings in a small Pokemon who was rather rotund.

It uses Arm Thrust to beat down on Emerald about two times and then Emerald takes down the brawler with Wing Attack.

Brawly:Whoa,wow! You made a much bigger splash than I expected! 

May:Nice work,Damie!

Damie smiles at her.

Brawly:Ok,you've got me. Take this Gym Badge! 

Damie nods and places the Knuckle badge in his case along with getting the Bulk Up TM.

Brawly:I can see your talent becoming a giant wave that causes a storm astonishment with Trainers one day! I look forward to the day when I surf your giant wave! 

The boy tips his hat to that.

Brawly:By the way,have you been to Granite Cave? It's located north of this town. It's full of fascinating stuff,like rare stones and wall paintings thousands of years old. My friend Steven rushed to the cave after I told him about it.

Damie's eyes widen hearing that name since he was looking for Steven.

May:That's great. Damie,head that way while I give Brawly an amazing battle!

He nods and hugs her before running out of the gym.

After battling a few Trainers,Damie enters the Granite Cave and goes down a few steps that takes him to a large room filled with glyph's.

One in particular looked like a whale causing a giant storm of sorts.

Damie then notices someone was looking at them too.

Damie walks behind him while the an seems to speak with himself about the glyph until he senses the boy's presence.

Man:Hm?

He turns around and sees him.

Man:You are? 

"Damie Skye."

Man:Ah,I see. It's a pleasure,Damie. My apologies. My name is Steven. I'm interested in rare stones so I travel here and there. Today my journey brought me here,but what about you?

Damie remembers the letter so he grabs it and hands it to Steven.

Steven:Oh? A letter for me? Why,thank you...It must have been some trouble to track me down. I suppose I must repay you in some way. Let's see...I will give you this TM. Please accept it. It contains my favorite move,Steel Wing.

He gives Damie the move,which he puts in his bag.

Steven:If you don't mind me asking...Do you feel anything in particular when you look up at this wall? A primal world,lost thousands of years in the past...A Legendary Pokemon of tremendous power became humanity's greatest threat...The terror aroused by that power is clear to see in this ancient artwork. 

Steven:..Yes. But all power is not terrible. Your Pokemon are clearly quite capable as well. Looking as you all together...I think that you all have in you what it takes to become a Pokemon League Champion. As long as you keep training,that is.

Damie nods.

Steven:Good luck to you. I must be going now.

Steven then leaves while Damie looks at the glyph's one last time before leaving himself.

When he returns to his friends,he gets another job from Mr.Stone to see someone in Slateport so they sail towards the city.

They arrive and head into the small shopping tents,which had all sorts of items.

After a bit of exploring,they go to the building Captain Stern is in,but find he wasn't there,so they go looking in the Oceanic Museum.

They enter and find a couple of Aqua grunts there.

Brenda:What in the? What are these guys doing here?

May:Probably no good. Careful guys.

Roxanne:From the looks of it they seem pretty passive at the moment. Let's just find the Captain.

They go upstairs and find Stern looking at a model boat.

Roxanne:Excuse us.

Stern:Yes? If you're looking for Stern,that would be me. 

Brenda:We have something for you.

Stern:Ah! Those must be the parts I ordered from Mr.Stone at Devon. Thank you for bringing the case all this way. Now we can prepare for our expedition at last!

???:Hold up a moment! We'll be taking those!

Said two Aqua grunts from behind them.

May:So much for being passive.

Stern:Wh-what was that?! Who are you people?!

 Aqua grunt 1:We're Team Aqua! Our boss wants the parts in that case,so shut your yap and fork it over!

Roxanne:Not on our watch! Damie!

He nods and throws out his Taillow while Roxanne sent out Geodude.

Roxanne fights the other grunt while Damie deals with the first one who had a Carvanha.

Emerald flies around it super quick and then smacks it down with multiple Wing Attacks.

Damie pets his bird and looks to Roxanne who also managed to beat the other grunt.

May:Alright! 

Aqua grunt 2:She beat the 27th-strongest Grunt in Team Aqua? 

Aqua grunt 1:N-now what? If we don't get that case,we're in for it! Arrgh! I never thought we'd be stopped by some meddling kids!

They then turn to see a man who Damie presumed was their boss.

He walks up to them and takes a look at Damie.

Aqua boss:What do we have here? I came to see what was taking so long just to steal a few parts,and I find you simps getting beat by this kid? 

Damie puts on a determined face.

Aqua boss:Heh! That's quite a fierce expression for such a wee little scamp. That face tells me you're not just another mindless Trainer brat. 

Brenda:Who is this guy?

Aqua boss:The name is Archie. The rough-looking lot see here are members of my team-Team Aqua. So tell me,boy...Do you know that Pokemon,people,and all life in this world depend on the sea for life?

Damie thinks about for a second before nodding.

Archie:That's right. The sea is an irreplaceable treasure for every living thing on this planet. But our selfish extravagance,humanity dirties the great ocean,destroying this source of all life...Day by day,we're destroying our most precious resource!

Archie:If we humans suffer from our actions,well,maybe we'll end up getting what we deserve. But what about the Pokemon in our world? The Pokemon that no longer have a place to live because we stole and soiled their seas? The Pokemon that won't have a place to raise their young and watch them grow? 

Archie:We are creating a world in which innocent Pokemon suffer as a result of our actions...And that is something I can't forgive! That's why I came to a decision,see?

Archie:The foolish actions of my fellow humans,the seas we have blighted,nature itself...I will return everything to its unspoiled beginnings! Heh! It's not like me to talk so much. Never mind,little scamp...I'll withdraw for now and leave you be. But understand this...Get in my way again,and you won't walk away unscathed next time. 

Damie looked nervous by that last part.

Archie:Remember that,at least! We're moving out,lads!

They leave the museum and making Damie sighs in relief.

Brenda:Don't worry,he's gone now. We won't let him hurt you.

She comfort while patting his back.

Stern:Young man...Ah,Damie,is it? That was quite a tense situation! Thank you for helping me out!

Damie waves it off.

Stern:Oh,yes,I almost forgot that you brought the parts from Devon! 

The boy hands them to Stern.

Stern:This is it! I can't be standing around here! It's finally time for us to set out on our ocean-floor expedition! Thanks for this,and excuse me!

He then leaves,which the group takes as a sign to do the same.

They were going to leave town until some people started to gather around the Pokemon Contest building.

Brenda:There sure is a lot of people over there. 

May:What's going on?

Roxanne:Good question. Why don't we take a look?

Damie was already ahead of them,as he moved through the crowd to see who it was.

He made it to the front and found the person everyone was clamoring to.

Cute Girl:Hiiii,ev-er-y-bo-dy! Lisia here! Me and my Altaria,Ali,have come to Slateport City's Contest Spectacular Hall for a bit of FUN!

Her Altaria happily tweets.

Lisia:Well then,watch me as I dive right in again today! Dazzling,dizzying,doldrums defying! 

They crowd does this spin move as Lisia poses.

Lisia:Lisia's...Miraculous...Contest Scouting! 

Damie seemed confused by all this.

Lisia:All righty! I'm going to bring another fantastic Trainer into the wild world of contesting! 

The boy feels like he's intruding on this,so he goes to leave.

Lisia:You there! The one with the cute face!

Damie turns to Lisia who spotted him.

Lisia:Hi! Have you never joined in a contest? 

Damie seems embarrassed and shakes his head.

Lisia:That's just what I want to hear! 

She takes his hand and brings Damie to the front of the crowd.

Lisia:Then let's get this show on the road! This is the Trainer I'm gonna scout today! And his name is...

He shows her his name.

Lisia:Damie Skye! When I took a good look,I could easily see that Damie is a powerful Trainer,with several badges on his own already! Damie! You can enjoy Contest Spectaculars at the Pokemon Contest Hall right here. Now listen up,because I don't just want  to see you making your Pokemon strong. 

He tilts his head.

Lisia:I want to see you bringing out a whole new brilliant side of them to show off! So here you go! Take these!

She gives him a pass and a new contraption.

Lisia:This is a Contest Pass,which is the first thing anyone needs to take part in a Contest Spectacular! And this one is a Pokeblock Kit,which will let you make Pokeblocks for your Pokemon out of Berries!

Damie nods in thanks.

Lisia:Damie's story begins today! Yep! And this chapter should be titled..."A Sudden Encounter! Miraculous Contest Scouting!" That's what I'd call it! Now,everybody out there watching...You'd better expect great things from Damie,because I do!

Lisia:That's it for today's Lisia's Miraculous Contest Scouting! See you all next time! 

The camera man cuts the recording and walks off.

Lisia:If you feel up for it,try your hand in a contest for me,OK? Tee-hee!

Damie nods before watching her go inside the building.

Brenda:Well,talk about being lucky. You got to meet Lisia.

Damie asks...

"Who is she?"

Brenda:She's the most popular Pokemon Coordinator in Hoenn. I've seen almost all of her Contests! 

May:Though,I can't believe she let you be part of those contests. This seems like a lot for you.

"Yes. I'm not really sure how they work since we don't have something like those on Pasio."

Roxanne:Hmm. Then why don't we take a look? You might do well at the contest,too.

Damie nods at that idea and enters the building with his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 920 20
she was a defect and they think she's a disgrace to homeworld because she wasn't 'normal' now on with the story of how earth and the crystal gems has...
20.9K 442 35
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
19.8K 299 25
You didn't think that Yelena was an only child, did you? Aleandra Belova is Yelena Belova's little sister of 10 years. Just like her older sister she...
12K 268 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline