Illusion

By Tracytressi

Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto Uranus,is the queen of all supernatural beings at 2000 years old,she has kept her ki... More

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
small something
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter Sixty four
Chapter Sixty three
Chapter Sixty five.
Chapter Sixty six
Chapter Sixty seven
Chapter Sixty eight
Chapter Sixty nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter seventy- three
Important Notification 😅😁🤣
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
New book alert
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
apologies
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
epilogue

Chapter forty nine

545 46 25
By Tracytressi

Caith was a mess, a happy mess, these up tight Elders can party, but eyes were searching for his wife.
He sighed, he frowned, neither were her brothers" it a curse..."

He turned to the voice" sorry your majesty we have not spoken before, I am Race Uranus"

He smiled at the dark skin elf" I remember you, my Afra to be I think"
Race chuckled with a nod"yes, I saw the happy look on your face disappear when you looked around"

"Yes..."

Race grinned"look around none of them, it a curse, the others can celebrate once a while but Ria can not"

He looked at the king" congratulations on your wedding"

Caith nodded with a smile and excused himself.

He walked towards the direction of the cold aura, he saw her sitting on the purple grass, in orc form, her greenish color slightly darker, even in that form she still looks breathtaking.

"How long would you stand there?"

He chuckled and sat closer to her"you took off the wedding dress already"

She nodded"yes, that dress is ugly"

"You looked gorgeous in it"
She smirked"even if my face was burnt, and my eyes on my nose, or my size too little or too much, I will still look gorgeous in rags"

That was one of the few things Caith noticed hasn't changed in Eres, she has always been confident .

" True...thank you for wearing it and going through the whole wedding thing".

She showed him a smile" I only regret wearing that ugly dress...but the entire ceremony although we did it wrong was magical, I enjoyed it"

Is it possible to love someone than yourself.

" That makes me happy my queen"

He pecked her lips, she asked curiously" you knew me before, how was I?..."

He frowned, for the first time since she met Caith, she felt an actual shift in his emotions"that is something I am not ready to share..."

She frowned" trust me, you don't want to know the old you, you were quite opposite of who you are now, but I don't love you less"

She slowly shifted to her usual brown self" are you sure about that?, cause me in the past and now,are two different beings"

"That I love, cause regardless, I still feel and see Eres deep inside"

She smirked"you feel before seeing huh?"

"Yes I feel before seeing you my love..."
He whispered huskily.

He could slightly scent her heat" tell me I do not have to wait, cause I will take you against your will, if you dare"

He chuckled darkly and picked her up" let us better get started, whose chambers"

She whispered " your bed is where I would like to be"

They found themselves on his soft bed.

He kissed her nose and felt it wrinkle as it does when she laughed.

Then his lips and the tip of his tongue brushed her glossed mouth before passing to her chin. He bent his knees a little and kissed her throat, noticing the sudden stiffness in her as she realized what he was capable of marking her.

But, he didn't tarry and continued his travels of lips and exploration. His mouth traced her chest bone and passed between her breasts.

Her heart bounced against her ribs, he was gratified by the unusual thump.

Bending now almost into a kneeling position, at least he had an effect on her too, Caith kissed her body just above her belly button and flicked his tongue out to taste her.

He ripped open her inner clothing and pulled them over her hips at the same rate that his tongue and lips gradually travelled to her flower.

He made sure she was naked for him, Caith sat back on his heels and looked her perfection.

She had taken to trimming most of her hair away, leaving just a short patch of black, short fuzz to point to her stomach or her secret places, depending on which way you were going.

Her darker shade nipples had hardened slightly, not enough to be painful or uncomfortable, but just enough to define their existence and stand away from her aureoles.

He could hear her blood coursing through veins and watched as her heartbeat made her chest palpitate slightly.

Veins faintly tracked across her breasts, it was here that the slight whoosh of pressurized and oxygenated platelets could be heard the clearest.

He knelt back up and placed a hand on either hip and lifted her as if she were no more than a feather. His large hands almost met as they circled her slimness. He continued to lift her, raising her above his head and then, parted her legs with his forehead.
Her eyes were totally purple, filled with desire, and her lust filled fragrance.

Ria lifted one foot at a time and draped them behind his neck. He lowered her, still in an upright position, pushing her legs apart as his face got nearer to her wanting body.

She could feel the slight stubble of his cheeks as he brought her down into a sitting position with her weight on his shoulders. His hands caressed her buttocks and supported her back. Then, a flicked tongue parted her labia and found her clit.

Ria finally was totally helpless as he drew her musk-scented lips into his mouth and suckled on her nub of desire.

His tongue parted her slickened lips and darted into her deeper recesses. It was like a light bulb had exploded in her brain and

Eres could not believe how fast she rewarded him with more of her nectar as she orgasmed. He drank her in and savoured each drop as it passed into his throat to be swallowed and ingested, she was even sweeter than he remembered.

Still supporting her back, he leaned forward and laid her on the bed. His nose was rubbing against her clit as his tongue darted in and out of her wetness. He was driving her to another climax and she needed to feel the rush again as if she hadn't been there before.

Her fingers grasped his hair and she pulled him into her, delighting in the sensations of his nose and tongue.

Caith kept a rhythm going, breathing through the side of his mouth so that he didn't lose contact with her swelling lips. He gauged her climax and as she gripped his hair in claw like fingers, plunged his whole tongue as deeply as he could at the point of her release. It drove her over the edge and she wailed as loud as her voice could let her, and oh Uranus was that sound heavenly, as her body shot her nectar into his waiting mouth.

Her legs jerked uncontrollably and her abdominal muscles spasmed as he drained her of her come, her eyes filled with lightening

"Easy there sweet", it been long since Enki reached such a place before and she almost collapsed from the sheer delight and over stimulation her nerve endings were experiencing.

Eventually, when she had subsided, Enki extracted himself from her legs and stood up.

Deliberately and slowly, he removed his royal robe and inner pants, all the time looking at her and drinking her beauty in with his luminous eyes. Even this simple act caused Eres' breath to quicken, she wanted him inside her as fast as she could, she was beginning to hurt from both the heat, and time she has kept the heat tied, the desperate need that rose within her loins for some time now was begging for release.

She had to have him thrusting into her, driving her to distraction and another great euphoria.

He stood naked at the foot of the bed between her parted knees that hung over the edge. Enki marvelled at his physic, at the well-defined musculature of his body.

The thought came unbidden, not bad for an unused body for over over a thousands years old.

Then he leaned forward and placed his knees on the edge of the bed, balancing on the mattress, before completing the movement and placing his weight on her body.

"Let me return the favour." She whispered, but shook his head and pushed himself into her willing body. She could not deny his entry and in truth, wanted and needed him to make her feel only pleasure.

Caith was built, every part of him was perfection, he had an a slightly above average curved tool, that looked real scary and he could be any kind of sexual athlete adulting beings admire in the lust demon nest , and what what he had, he knew how to use.

In a short while,Caith had settled on a satisfying pace that would not bring him to climax, cause it been long, and she felt heavenly too soon, but would not last for hours either .

It was Ria's desperate need that drove the coitus and her thrusting up of hips to meet him that set the pace.

He adjusted and buried his cock within her depths. Deftly, Eres flipped him over, relieving her stomach of his weight and sat astride him. She felt impaled and rode his member with pelvic thrusts that had little to do with lovemaking. She wanted his seed to spill inside her and she needed to feel him stiffen and sigh his release.

In her need, sensory perceptions were put aside, if he had entered her womb, she would not have known, just the need to have him explode was all she knew. Her pelvic thrust were happily rubbing her clit on the coarse hair of his genitals, this she could feel, it was an undeniable extra sensation and was taking her to another summit of orgasm.

Her need was answered as Enki grasped her hips suddenly and lifted his torso to kiss her lips as he came. His pulling on her lower half drove him deeper and Ria's own body responded with her third orgasm, which in her lower abdomen. She fell forward, hair slicked with sweat and breath short as mini waves pulsed through her body and gradually receded. She was sated and hoped against hope, that Caith was as satisfied as she was.

Enki's own climax reverberated and spasmed as his desire and need retreated.

He clung to her waist, gripping her tightly, as if never to release her again. Then he cried in wracking sobs against her breasts. His emotions spilled out in a torrent of saline tears, he missed his other half, he missed so much. She held him to her and gently rocked to and fro.

Neither of them felt his cock shrivel and exit her body. It didn't matter.
It took him several minutes to calm sufficiently for them to lie side by side. Neither knew who fell asleep first, but for Eres, it was the first time in too long that she had slept the sleep of a fully sated being.

For Caith, it was the first time in his long life, that he could sleep safe and warm without guilt in the arms of his other better half someone whom he had always loved without reserve or secrets.

Hello

Hope I tried, this smut was long overdue, at one point, I just wanted to skip the chapter.

I tried visualizing strict Imperia doing nasty, was like ehhhh, or even sweet Caith.

I suck at this scene but I have it my best, the best I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 144 25
"I don't want you to get hurt," says him. "I have powerful demons as enemies," adds him solemnly while caressing her head. Luciano Monk, infamous de...
2.8M 102K 67
Her : unfulfilled dream and a life changing encounter Him : a painful past and an unchanging future until the amazing yet fearful encounter ... a...
1.4K 158 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...
33.1K 964 28
In the world of vampires, the three kings have ruled with an iron fist for centuries, believing that they were the most powerful beings in existence...