In Love With An Outlaw

By diorbabygee

"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole... More

• Copyright
• Words From the Author
• Chapter One
• Chapter Two
• Chapter Three
• Chapter Four
• Chapter Five
• Chapter Six
• Chapter Seven
• Chapter Eight
• Chapter Nine
• Trigger Warning
• Chapter Ten
• Chapter Twelve
• Chapter Thirteen
• Chapter Fourteen
• Chapter Fifteen
• Chapter Sixteen
• Chapter Seventeen
• Chapter Eighteen
• Chapter Nineteen
• OUTLAW: A Traplanta sequel
• Chapter Twenty

• Chapter Eleven

717 62 1
By diorbabygee

Chapter Eleven

"Always n Forever"

'Can i show my love for you?' — Yebba's Heartbreak

« Kauner »

— 7 Months Later —

November 11

"It's been almost three weeks since Sincere Townsend was found hanging in his cell only a months and a half after being convicted of the sexual assault on his ex-girlfriend, Kauner Wright. Daughter of Biotech Pharmaceutical billionaire, Gabriel Wright. The 23-year-old former shooting guard for the Philadelphia 76ers was serving a twelve year sentence in a maximum security West Georgia prison."

I jumped at the sound of my phone chiming. That had to be either Kyran or Milan texting me for the hundredth time in the last twenty minutes. Looking at the time on my frosted AP watch, I said a string of curse words under my breath when I realized it was already 9 o'clock. I was supposed to be leaving my house fifteen minutes ago but per usual, I'm running on CP time.

Grabbing the remote I turned off the TV in my beauty room before getting up from the vanity station. Twenty-three looks good on you. I think to myself. To say that I'm feeling myself would be an understatement, this is the first time I'm popping out since me and Sincere's case went public so you already know what type of time I'm on.

I was sporting the black Mulwala embellished mini-dress from the brand Zhivago. Topped off with a pair of gold Jessica Rich ankle strap sandals. On God a bitch couldn't play with me if she wanted to.

As soon as everybody found out about the incident with Sincere, I went into hiding. At first I was embarrassed, I couldn't even get out of bed for the first few months. I was at my lowest point and I had never experienced no shit like that in all my twenty-two years of living.

I filed a police report that same night, Sincere was arrested as soon as he stepped off of the plane at JFK. With his sick ass. I felt so violated and nasty. It took me months to stop flinching whenever somebody would try to touch me. I'm not going to hold y'all, that shit broke my heart and my spirit. I started seeing a therapist just to sort through all the trauma that situation brought me.

Before it happened to me, I didn't know how many men and women rape affected on the daily. I had the luxury of taking seven months off to deal with my feeling while a lot of other people didn't get to do that. They have to carry that pain around with them everyday. That's exactly why I'm in the process of building my own charitable organization for the victims of sexual assault.

That's a story for another time though, I'm about to fuck around and be late for my own birthday dinner.

I quickly sprayed myself with some Woman in Gold by KILIAN before grabbing my black Bottega Veneta chain cassette purse and turning off everything in the room. I was heading towards the front door of my condo when my phone started going off again. This time it was a phone call.

It was Milan.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Bitch! Where are you? Everybody's waiting for you." She yelled over what sounded like a crowd of people.

"I'm leaving right now! I literally live ten minutes away from the restaurant, if they don't want to wait then they can leave!" I roll my eyes as I grab my car keys off of the glass table in my foyer.

"Calm down drama queen, nobody said they were leaving." Milan sighs. "Just hurry up and get here before everybody gets drunk off of these cocktails."

"Alright I'll be there in a minute." Ending the call, I dropped the phone down inside my bag and checked myself in the mirror one last time before walking out the door.

If I had it my way, I would be bringing my 23rd birthday in on a yacht somewhere with my man. Not a dinner. Hell, it was Amir's idea and his ass isn't even coming. He said something about a problem they were having at their shipyard in Miami, to be honest I didn't hear a whole lot after he said he wasn't going to make it in time.

I wasn't upset per se because I know Amir is a busy nigga, but I would've felt a little less anxious if he was by my side. Between getting both of his new business ventures set up and flying back and forth between Atlanta and Miami every other day he has a lot on his plate, which I why I'm not really sweating him about missing this dinner.

Despite the circumstances, I would definitely say the last seven months have brought me and Amir even closer together than we were before. I didn't expect him to stick around, after it happened. First of all who wants to start a relationship that way? I know I wouldn't and that's why I offered him an out.

Of course he didn't take it, that's not who he was. Instead he kept loving me, even when it felt like it was impossible for me to return it. Whenever he's around me I feel safe and that's some shit you can't find everywhere. I love that man.

Stepping off of the elevator and into the parking garage, I popped the locks on my brand new black on black Mercedes Benz G63 which was only a few spaces down. It was cleaner than a motherfucker too. An early birthday gift from me to me.

Getting in, I tossed my things on the passenger seat before starting the car. I put on my seatbelt before I began backing out of the parking space. Once I was out of the garage, I did the dash towards the St. Regis Hotel. I rented out a private dining room to celebrate with my family and my closest friends.

It was about 9:15 when I arrived at the restaurant. Both Milan and Kyran were outside waiting for me. Along with one of our homeboys named Payton. He just so happened to be one of the most in-demand photographers in the A.

I pulled up in front of the valet booth before hopping out and pulling down the ends of my mini-dress. I told the valet parked that my keys were still inside and waited for him to give me my ticket before I walked around the car to where everybody was.

After they all told me happy birthday and we exchanged hugs, Payton got a few flicks of me by myself then some with Ky and Milan. These motherfuckers wanted to keep taking pictures but I had to remind them how they literally rushed me over here saying that everybody was waiting for me.

"Alright you have a point." Milan agrees with me. "Atleast give us a few more looks before you go inside. You gotta' show out for your return to the gram."

"Yeahhh sis!" Kyran co-signs as Payton continued to snap more pictures. "Let the girls know you're back on your bullshit!"

Playfully rolling my eyes at those two, just when I was about to pose for another picture I turned to my right and saw Amir trying to creep up on me. He was wearing that smile that I love so much and holding a huge bouquet of red roses. There had to be atleast one-hundred.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here?!" I damn near jump out of my shoes to get over to my man. I could hear him laughing as I jumped on him out of excitement. "You told me you weren't going to make it!"

"You really thought I would miss ya' birthday dinner? I know how much this night means to you." He chuckles, wrapping his free arm around my tiny waist as I put my feet back on the ground. "You look beautiful baby."

"Thank you my love." I say, unable to contain my excitement as we shared a quick kiss. "I can't believe you tricked me! I really thought you weren't coming."

He was looking fine as hell. Dressed in a black Fendi logo print tee, light wash distressed jeans by Purple Brand and a fresh pair of white Givenchy City Court lace-up sneakers. He was also sporting a silver, blue faced Piaget Polo Skelton watch on his wrist and 2.00 carat diamond earrings.

Usually Amir is only gone for a day or two, three days at the max. But it's been a whole six days since I last seen him.

"What I tell you before? Stay solid and I'll do whatever for you, right? I meant that." He reassured me, gripping my ass in the palm of his hand before giving it a nice slap. "I got'chu a lil' somethin' to make up for me bein' late but it can wait until after dinner."

"I just realized you're about to meet my entire family for the first time." I tell him, searching for something in his eyes. "You sure you're ready for that?"

"I'm ready for whatever." He licks his lips, grabbing my hand and pulling me even closer to him. "Anything for you.."

"Oh you're pussy whipped for real huh?" I chuckle softly, massaging his goatee with my thumb. Just because I know he loves when I do that. "I like that."

"Like a mu'fucka." He confirms. "Gimme' a kiss."

Me and Amir shared another kiss before Milan told us that we had to go and started ushering us inside the building. She gave the waitress by the door my last name before we were being shown to the back where the private dining rooms were.

As soon as I walked through the door everybody yelled happy birthday. Pointing their phones at me to get my surprised reaction. I felt like I was being bathed in love just seeing everybody smiling and excited to see me. Especially because everybody in this room has been so worried about the way I chose to cope with my situation.

There had to be atleast fifteen people seated around the huge mahogany oak wood dining table. Including my siblings, my parents and Milan's parents. I went around the table to greet everybody with a hug and also to introduce them to Amir.

"Sean sends his love little sis." Monet said as we pulled away from each other.

"Of course he does." I huff under my breath, moving out of the way so she could hug Amir.

Whenever we had a big family gathering, Sean was usually missing. That's one of the reasons why my dad couldn't stand him. He tolerated him for Monet's sake though, she's so ditzy that she didn't really notice that nobody cared for him or his arrogant attitude.

"You look amazing Gigi." Greyson says to me, giving me a big smile before pulling me into a tight embrace. "What have you done with my baby sister? It seems like yesterday I caught you stuffing tissue in your bra."

"Lower your fucking voice!" I tell him through clenched teeth, nudging him back and pinching his nipple before twisting it a little bit.

Greyson slapped my hand away just as Amir walked up beside us. I introduced the two of them real quick before whisking him away to go meet my dad.

"Happy birthday angel. You look beautiful." My dad says with a huge grin on his face, standing up to hug me.

"Thank you daddy." I return his excitement, walking into his open arms and taking in the smell of his signature creed cologne. "Before we sit down, I have somebody that I want you to meet."

I glanced over my shoulder before grabbing Amir's hand and pulling him closer to me and my dad.

"Dad this is Amir. Amir this is my dad, Gabriel."

"Nice to meet you son, I've heard a lot about you." My dad greets Amir with a friendly smile and a firm handshake.

"Good things I hope sir." Amir chuckles nervously.

"Well he heard them from me so of course." My mom says, coming up from behind my dad. Caressing his shoulder with her hand before she went to embrace Amir. "I'm so glad you could join us, Kauner said that you were in Miami on business."

"I was but I knew I needed to be here for my baby's birthday."

"What kind of business are you in?" My dad questions him curiously. "If you don't mind me asking."

"I own a couple different businesses but my most recent one is a trading shipyard in the Port Everglades."

"As in Miami? I imagine that you have to spend a lot of time there."

"Yes sir, I'm still learning the ins and outs of the business so it's keeps me away a lot. But we make it work."

"We?" He raised his eyebrow, glancing back and forth between the two of us.

"Gabriel, stop with the third degree. It's your daughter's birthday." My mom interrupts, putting her hand on my dad's chest. "Come on Amir, you can sit next to Kauner."

I could tell that Amir was a little nervous about meeting my father, but it went better than I expected. His mean ass doesn't like anybody but he'll come around eventually.

Once we got seated, I ordered a Gin and Dubbonet to get us started and Amir ordered water of course. One of the ladies from the party planning service that I used had an assortment of different appetizers to go around the table so everybody tried some of those before we ordered our main courses.

The room was decorated so nicely, with all of my favorite flowers and there were pictures from past photo shoots I've done sprawled across the table. The lights were dim and intimate. Overall it was a vibe and they definitely exceeding my expectations.

It didn't take long before Greyson and our Uncle Zyir, who happened to Milan's dad was pulling Amir into a conversation about business. At some point my dad joined in, he was especially interested in the way Amir got his start into entrepreneurship. Even though they were lowkey grilling him, he handled his self well.

"Amir do you have any other family here? Besides your cousin?" My mom asks him, trying to steer the conversation.

"Yes ma'am. My mom actually moved out here about a year after I did."

"Oh I bet that's nice! I imagine you see her on a regular basis. Unlike my daughter, we live in the same fifteen minutes away from each other and I see her once every blue moon."

"Girl, stop being so dramatic." I chuckle in disbelief. "I see you atleast one or two times out of the week!"

"Right now you do, but now that you're working again I don't expect to see you as much." She says before taking a sip of her wine.

"Wait, you're working again?" Monet interjects. "Why didn't tell us?"

"I have a shoot scheduled for next week and a few other things lined up after that. I'm trying to ease myself back into a routine." I said, with a simple shrug of my shoulders. "It's not a big deal."

"You need to quit playing and let me manage you." Greyson adds. "I can have you doing campaigns with top beauty and fashion brands by next summer."

"I am very satisfied with my management team, thank you." I say matter-of-factly. "Besides, what do you know about being somebody's manager?"

"What? Gigi come on. My firm is in the top ten of all pharmaceutical sales."

I'm not doubting my brother's ability to do his job at all, all of my parents' kids were thriving in their respective careers. Greyson had an MBA in marketing from Howard business school and last year he opened a marketing firm. My dad was his first client and he's not too proud to boast about the amount of money they were making each other. Meanwhile Monet graduated at the top of her class from Howard Law School and is a first year defense attorney at one of the biggest law firms in Atlanta.

If you're picking up on the pattern with Howard University, that was my parents' Alma Mater and they expected all of us to follow in their footsteps. In the summer of 2015 they donated an entire wing to the main building. But anyway, back to what I was saying.

The three of us gained access to our trust funds when we turned twenty-one and even though none of us ever had to work again, all three of us were working our asses off for something more. On a bad month I'm still bringing home thirty-thousand dollars shy of six figures and the price is only going up so you do the math.

Kori still has two more years left in high school so I'm not even speaking on her.

"Don't you all think that's enough discussion about business for the night? Please, let Kauner enjoy her birthday dinner." My mom says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Greyson told me we would finish talking later before he dropped the discussion, immediately turning his attention to Amir and talking about sports. I rolled by eyes but I didn't interrupt because I wanted Amir to get to know my family better.

It was around 11 o'clock when we were exiting the restaurant. I made sure to say bye to everybody and thank them for coming out, it was a school night and since my parents had Kori with them they were the first ones to leave. Followed by Milan's parents then Monet and Greyson.

"That wasn't so bad. Was it?" I ask Amir, leaning my head on his shoulder as we stroll towards the valet booth. Hand in hand.

"Nah, it was straight. Ion' think ya' pops like me though." Amir chuckles. "Where ya' ticket?"

"He's just cautious, that's all." I said, reaching inside of my purse to retrieve the valet ticket. I handed it to Amir and he passed it to the guy working booth.

Before I could say anything a shiny cocaine white Lamborghini Urus with black rims sped around the corner and pulled up on us. Amir wasn't on alert like he usually was and it wasn't until they stopped that I noticed Khalil's big tall ass hanging out the window.

"Happy birthday sis! Niggas ain't get no invite to the birthday dinner." He said, smiling big as fuck as he threw his hands up. "Wassup wit' that?"

"This nigga told me that y'all were going to be in Miami. So blame him." I said, throwing Amir under the bus.

"It's all good." Shi tells me, getting out from the driver's side and coming around the front of the car with open arms. "It's all love. Happy birthday Kay."

"Thank you! I appreciate it Shi."

"Where my girl at?" He raised his eyebrow in confusion, looking around.

"Oh she's still inside with Kyran. They're trying to find an after spot to go to but it's Thursday. I told them we might as well wait until tomorrow."

"Ah shit, y'all ain't goin' nowhere. She gon' be a lil' tied up in bout forty, forty-five minutes." He said, rubbing his hands together.

"Ew dawg. Don't nobody wanna' hear that shit." Amir chuckles. "Give my baby her keys so we can go mu'fucka."

"What?" I whip my head around to look at Amir. He was holding up two key fobs to the Lamborghini truck.

Shi must've passed them to him when he hugged me.

"I know how you feel bout niggas buyin' you shit like this and I promise this ain't that. This is a token of my appreciation." He said, extending his arm out to hand me the keys.

"Nah. I know you didn't." I wave him off, looking behind me just as Milan and Ky exit the restaurant. "Amir are you serious?"

"I'm deadass." He chuckles, continuing to urge me to take the keys. "The pink slip on the dash, all you gotta' do is sign it."

Grabbing the keys from him, I looked at Shi to make sure this wasn't a prank. He nodded his head up and down and told me to go check it out. I could see the excitement on everybody's face as Khalil got out and slapped a huge red bow on the hood.

Before I could react, the tears were welling up in my eyes. Amir saw that I was about to start crying and he pulled me into a hug. All my feelings were rushing up to the surface. The way this man loves me, treats me and cares for me is something that I'm not used to. In terms of a relationship I mean.

I'm grateful for the car but it's not even about that, that's materialistic shit. I'm in love with every part of my man but his heart especially.

"I think I messed up your shirt." I sniffle, attempting to wipe the tear stains away with my hands.

"It's cool, don't worry bout it. Come on."

I don't know where the fuck he came from but Payton was back with that damn camera. Milan and Ky were so happy watching Amir lead me around the car to the driver's side.

He opened the door for me, showing off the black leather seats with the custom red stitching. A long rectangular box full of red roses from Venus Et Fleur took up the backseat along with two brand new Birkin bags.

Of course he went all out.

"You like it?" He asks, grinning from ear to ear as he tried to read my facial expression.

"Do I like it?" I threw my arms around his body and looked up at his face. "I love it. And I love you.. thank you."

"I love you more baby." He stroked my cheek with his thumb before leaning down to give me a kiss.

Until Amir, I was never big on being all touchy feely. One of Amir's love languages was touching so we were always holding hands or kissing on each other. Surprisingly I liked it. It was like a constant reminder of all the love we have between the two us.

—— Amir ——

"Amir where is this thing taking us?" Kauner asks me, referring to the navigation system that I already had preset before I gifted her the car.

"Just relax. We gon' be there in a minute." I calm her nerves, kissing the back of her hand which was intertwined with mine on top of the armrest.

Just then, my work phone vibrated in my lap.

It was that nigga Jru. He been callin' me all day so I know it must be important, but that nigga is just gon' have to wait. I'm celebrating my girl right now.

Within the next ten minutes, we were pulling through a private gate at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and being directed towards the tarmac where the private jet I rented was waiting for us.

"Whattttt?" Kauner mumbles under her breath, coming to a stop and putting the car in park. "Not you taking me on a trip.. where are we going?"

"Mexico, and before you say I'ma have you back in time so you can get ready for ya' shoot. I just wanna' be selfish wit'chu for a few days. You and me, no distractions."

The last seven months have been hell for Kauner, now that she was ready to get back in the swing of shit I know it's gon' be hard to get her to myself like this for a while so I'm takin' full advantage.

Plus wit' everything goin' on wit' that bitch ass nigga Sincere's death, I wanted to make that transition as smooth as possible for her. I felt guilty for not bein' around that night but I was takin' a shower when she called me. If any harm came to any of my people I felt like I failed 'em.

Sincere got his though and I made sure of it. I also made sure that shit looked like an accident too. Anything I love Ion' play 'bout. Word to Allah.

"You know I'ma suck your dick tonight right?" Kauner asks me as I open her door and help her out of the car.

"You promise? Don't tease me."

"Nigga I never tease you." She rolls her eyes, attempting to wave me off but I pulled her back and swept her up bridal style. "AH! Amirrr!"

"What was you sayin?"

"You heard what I said. Let's get it popping as soon as we touch the clouds."

"Say less ma. I'ma knock ya' fuckin' screws off." I warn her. "I hope you left ya' ovaries at home."

"Oooh I like that."

I already had Vic coming to move the car back to my crib and take out Kauner's bags and other belongings too. After that he's supposed to come to Mexico with us, I never know what niggas are on so I gotta' keep security on me. Now more than ever, but I'll tell y'all about that later.

I greeted both of the pilots before climbing the metal stairs to the PJ. Kauner had my dick on brick and she ain't touch the mu'fucka yet.

—————————

Vote + Comment for quicker updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 3 7
""what you don't know won't kill ya right???""He says with a face that suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...
65.1K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
10.4K 340 44
I walked up the raggedy steps of Crenshaw projects. Avoiding stepping on needles , crack pipes and fisher price toys. I went on back into my room st...
35.4K 906 17
THIS IS A 2 IN ONE BOOK: HARD TO GET & TOO TACT. The plots switch up throughout the book! Notti a 16 year old boy finds interest in a quiet Girl, he...