Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

Bởi Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... Xem Thêm

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

28. Another Saint?!

2K 148 8
Bởi Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n reunited with the team while the other were searching for the other soldiers who didn't make it due to titan incidents. Some were injured by Annie, but over all, they were alive.

The girl refilled her gas as well and looked around searching for the new comer Luke. When she saw her cheap look-a-like, she approached him seriously. Upon face to face with the man who came from the titan's mouth, Y/n frowned.

"Hey." she called out.

"Yeah?"

"Luke. Later, we need to have a serious conversation." she said.

"Huh? Ah, by the way. Why did you call me dense shit?" The older had awkwardly asked.

The girl choked her own saliva, bit her lower lip wanting to stop a laugh. She really wanted to kick Luke right now. But most importantly, how come he got out of the mouth and not possessed someone else's body?

"So, you came from the titan's mouth." She stated, crossing her arms. "Gross right?" Y/n commented. Of course, she has experience being swallowed by a titan. But because it's a critical situation, she wasn't able to say it outright. 

Luke blinked twice. Surprised. In fact, the saintess was the only one who spoke with him after the whole ordeal. And surprisingly, he didn't feel awkward at all. Like they were not strangers.

But when the idea slowly sunk in, a lot of doors opened up in his brain. His sleepless brain slowly functioning and his eyes widened. They look alike. They act alike. Their names are alike. The basically curse alike!

"Y-y-Y/n?! As in Y/n L/n?!" he exclaimed. His eyes shook as if he just discovered an alien.

Y/n scratched the back of her neck and sighed. "Yeah." finally.

"Wait, really?!" Luke grabbed her shoulder and shook her in disbelief. "Wait, why are you here?! How come you're here?! Why am I here?! Why are we here?!" He asked.

The group turned to him shocked by his exclamation almost caught off guard when they saw him shaking their saintess. Y/n could only tap his shoulder back with a sigh. "That..." she started. "I have no idea."

"If that's really you. Then back then... that... that movie 'No regrets'. That time..." Luke couldn't outright say the word 'spend the night with' as he gripped her shoulders almost shaking.

"Yes. That was me. I was there." She replied honestly.

"Y-you. You're already taken... I'm telling mom--"

Before he could continue, Y/n slapped her brother's mouth. "You tell mom and I'll tell her those dirty mags on your apartment." She threatened back in a whispering manner.

Luke pulled her wrist down. "Damn you, you treat me this way when I even enlisted in the service for you." He complained.

Y/n was about to retort but stopped when she heard this. "Why would a sissy like you enlist? Are you out of your mind?"

"Not as a military. As a medic, okay." The man had already let go of her as the two seriously discussed by themselves in the corner. Some were eager to come close to listen to them but didn't have the strength to do so.

The guy didn't seem threatening. He looked pale and weak but his clothes were odd. Like a doctor's attire. Clean buttoned white collared shirt tucked in a white pants, leather shoes and lab gown. Although it's been stained with nature's dirt, they could still see that he was someone neat before coming out of a titan's mouth.

But most importantly, the saintess seemed to know him and they looked very close!

Y/n sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Did you watch the anime?" She asked.

"Yeah. That's what I was doing before I slept."

"Did someone die along the story?"

"Yeah."

"Was I involved?"

"Your screen time were scarce on the succeeding episode after this episode so no, you're like an extra."

"Tch."

"What are you sulking about. It's good that you didn't even show up or I'll definitely bash that certain damn heichou until my finger bleeds from typing."

Strong wind suddenly blew between them and there was an awkward silence. Y/n looked at Luke feeling a sense of sibling shame when they were found to be secretly dating someone. "So... how was my screentime with him?" she asked carefully. 

Luke looked back at her and cringed. "Didn't you know how many retweets and shares I had to endure looking at over how you throw dog food in every interaction in every goddamn episode." he explained in extreme disgust, even accompanying it with hand gestures and facial expressions. "If I knew that was you, I would have told mom so she'll throw the oven straight to your comatose face." 

The girl blinked twice. Unsure what to say.

"And the fuck with that lame date? I cringed a lot. What 'It's a beautiful day'? urhg. I felt the second hand embarrassment there and I sure am glad that I didn't know you were my sister that time. Or else, I'll tell them that you're just a baby mom and dad picked up on the streets one day."

Y/n was quiet for a while. But her ears were red, indicating the embarrassment she earned from this guy's dissing and slapped his shoulder the strength of a bamboo slipper being slammed. Luke took cover and distanced himself as rubbed his shoulder feeling the itch and pain. 

"What's going on here?" Levi approached the siblings who were in the verge of wrestling.

Y/n was more than embarrassed and awkward the moment her boyfriend appeared and quickly pointed to Luke. "He's a doctor. He said he'll help treat wounds." She explained.

Luke's mouth dropped. "Wait, can you give me a break? I have it worse, okay? I'm still suffering the shock of suddenly being here--"

"I was slapped the moment I got here at sixteen. Who had it worse again?" Y/n asked back seriously.

Luke closed his mouth, surprised at what she said and gave a serious look. He messed the girl's head. "You gotta give the tea later. I need a sip." he said.

Y/n understood what he meant. He needed the details of how the girl was when she got here on the first six years. She could only nod and motioned him away. They watched as Luke spoke with the commander and then went to the injured soldiers. "You look familiar with him." Levi said seriously.

Y/n looked at the frown and watched as his head imaginarily sprouted out some lemon fruit. She tapped his back. "If I tell you he's like me, will you believe it?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" 

"That he knows the future. Maybe some future I don't know when I woke up."

"Is that so. Why is he familiar with you?" Levi was more worried about her relationship with the new comer than his abilities. They looked very familiar with each other as if they had known each other for years.

"I'll tell you the details later." She said. They had to make a full proof plot to make Luke L/n become an existence that was born in this world. Or else everyone will not believe it. She looked at Levi again and noticed that his brows were still wrinkled. Her hand reached out to his forehead and made a circular motion in between his brows. "Don't be jealous. I won't cheat on you." she said straightforwardly.

"I'm not."

"Okay. But in case you are, believe my words, heichou~" Y/n walked back to the group at the same time, some bodies were finally recovered. Because of Y/n's cooperation with Annie, no more than ten soldiers died from other titans. People who encountered Annie on the way only received minor injuries and could still stand to maneuver their horses. Levi squad remains unhurt and Eren didn't have to keep this guilt in mind.

Overall, they went pass through the tragedy and Y/n's heart was at ease.

This achievement... Y/n felt like this was the best feeling she's every had. Better than the battlefield she used to participate in back in her military days. 

It was actually the piece of the puzzle in her heart that's been missing. It wasn't the battlefield. It was the lives that she can help keep.

Everyone mounted into their horses and some injured people who couldn't ride in their steed rode on the back of the wagon including Luke who was checking out on the wounded with great passion to his own profession and care for the soldiers he just met today. Looking at how sissy her older brother was, makes others think that he's an innocent lamb in a wolves' den--which is true. And everyone's impression on him had changed into a brand new light after his effective helping hand.

Y/n didn't have to worry about him now.  As everyone finally prepared to return, Erwin went and gave the go signal. Hooves of horses began to clack into the ground rhythmically returning to the previous footsteps that had been imprinted there by the same horses.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

248K 8.7K 38
[Edited Aug•28•2016 - Sep•1•2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE ARE TOO MANY ERRORS AND, NOT TO MENTION...
26.6K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...
845K 32.1K 73
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Attack on Titan Fanfiction reading list Wattys 2014 Winner "Iᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ...
12.8K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...