Trouble

Bởi WallflowerXfantasY

(BWWM) (shifter)Marina Fisher is a pretty tough woman she is an assistant to a major ad company CEO. She live... Xem Thêm

Problems
Lifeline
The Office
Danger
Testosterone
Jealousy
The Catch
His Persistance
Unmasking
Mirror
A Step Foreward
Oddities
Control
Appealing
Three AM
Mine Now
Avoiding
A Start
Package deal
Feelings
A Step Back
Photos
Reasons
Make A Bet
Smile
The Difference
Secrets
Hidden
Moments
To Get Even
Maternal Powers
Sooner than later
Cub
Apologies and Alone Time

Some Progress

4.2K 214 14
Bởi WallflowerXfantasY

"Are you both finished?" The male server walked over to us with an empty tray, looking mostly at me.

"Yes, we are," Kevin answered looking over at me to make sure before answering with a slight growl.

He let go of my hand, after a moment, to get his wallet and I felt a sense of loss as he did it. Once the server came back with the bill, he paid in cash two hundred dollars as well as a twenty-dollar tip. We stood up to leave and he reclaimed my hand in his.

"Why'd you tip him so much, or are you just trying to show off with your money?" I ask as we walked from our secluded area to the front door.

"He seemed to like you so by giving him a tip, he can see that your secured with money and will settle for nothing less." He replied opening the door and letting me go before him.

"Or you just showed him you’re a huge dick and I'm possibly a gold digger." I replied with a shrug.

"At this moment, I wish you were a gold digger, then, I'd get to spend more time with you." Kevin quickly kissed my temple.

"You know we're not a couple right?" I asked as he held my hand firmly, putting our clasped hand in his pocket as the cold night air assaulted us.

"Let's pretend we are and enjoy the moment." He had a boyish charm to him that dare I say made my heart melt just a little.

"You're taking me home now." I stated as we made our way to his car.

"I actually want to go back to my place for a drink or something, how about it?" Kevin asked as he opened the passenger door for me.

"You said dinner and that's what we did, Kevin." I warned him standing with one leg in the car.

"It'll be fun I promise, I'll take you straight home, no kisses if you don't enjoy yourself." He reasoned.

There was something about this man that I couldn't say no to. I had to get him away from me before my heart began to let him in. I looked at him as he looked at me with his annoyingly handsome face. It wouldn't hurt to give in to my interests sometimes. As long as I don't give him too much I'll be fine. I rubbed my face in frustration before letting out a sigh and looking him in his eyes.

"I will stay for one hour, after that you take me home, I have things to do tomorrow." I gave in before getting in the car and closing the door.

"Two hours is more than enough time for me." Kevin smirked as he got in and drove us to his house.

"Welcome to my humble home." Kevin opened the door and let me in ahead of him.

I walked in and looked around. The first room on the right was the living room, which had beige brown and white designs. The couch was beige with light patterns in white going over it. The large fluffy carpet in front of it was white, while the love seat across from it was brown. Against the wall was a large flat screen T.V above a brown dresser like stand that housed multiple devices, from cable to video game systems.

"This is nice." I complemented taking a step inside before he pulled me back gently.

"Thank you, but lets keep looking," Kevin wrapped him arm around my waist and led me further down to the kitchen to the right.

"Stainless steel, marble, cherry wood cabinets, you have the luxury here." I commented looking around the kitchen that was homie yet meant for more than one person.

"Come, I'll show you some more." Kevin led showed me some other rooms, before he finally brought me to the master bedroom. "This is my favorite place."

In the master bedroom, there was a black four-poster bed with silky ocean blue sheets and six pillows aligned in size order. The room had blue walls and gray marble furniture. On the headboard of the bed, I noticed there was a mirror embedded in it almost like a picture to a frame. There was one up on his ceiling as well.

"I see you have a thing for mirrors." I replied turning to look back at Kevin to see that he was not there. "Kevin?"

"I don't have a thing for mirrors; it's more like I have a thing for the images they can show." Kevin answered coming out of the living room and walking toward me. "Would you like a demonstration?"

"Oh my, whatever could you mean?" I rolled my eyes at him speaking sarcastically as I walked toward him, meeting him halfway.

Kevin wrapped him arms around my waist and began to walk me backwards toward the bedroom. I followed along until the back of my legs hit the foot of the bed causing me to fall back with him on top of me. I don't know why I didn't just push him away like I knew I could, beat him to a pulp, like I would any man that dared to even so much as look at me.

"Relax, and take a look." Kevin spoke in to my ear running his tongue along the side of my neck up to my ear lobe.

Looking up I could see myself covered by Kevin's body. He parted and pushed up my thighs with his knees. I wrapped my arms under his and arched my nails to lightly scrape the material of his shirt. Kevin dipped his hips, grounding his hardened manhood against my stocking covered core. His lips pressed against my neck leading up to my jaw and back while his hands caressed everywhere they could touch. I scraped harder at his shirt causing the material to pull back from his neck and shoulders. I noticed a tattoo covering his right chest. I flipped us over and ripped his shirt open, sending buttons flying. His tattoo was familiar, the same one as Danger's in fact.

"Take me home." I got of him and made my way to the hallway. 

"Wait, Marina, what's wrong?" Kevin jumped up and reached for me but I grabbed his hand twisted it back.

"Your time's up, sweetheart." I tapped my watch and opened the door.

The drive to my house was quiet, not even the radio played. Kevin never changed his shirt just grabbed his keys and followed me down to his car after locking his door. In the streetlights the car passed, I could see the tattoo that peaked out from behind his uncovered chest. I understood that people have the same tattoos sometimes, but there is always a difference and his was no different, He was Danger and I couldn't linger around him for too long, he would find out who I was much easier.

"Did I cross the line further than I have before?" Kevin tried to kill the silence.

"No, you hour was up." I smirked looking over at him before looking back at the road.

"You ripped my favorite shirt." He pouted touching his bare chest.

"You'll get over it." I replied just as he pulled up to apartment building.

"Before you go, may I have a goodnight kiss:" Kevin asked as I opened the door.

With a shrug I leaned in a kissed his lips quick before getting out of the car and heading in to my building.

                                                                               *~*~*

At the end of another long day at work, I had finally gotten my car back from the shop and could now drive it around, turns out I needed a new battery and a few more things. I went straight to my car stopping a few cars away as I noticed Devin leaning against my car with a hoodie on. I reached in my bag, pulled out a pair of my fingerless biker gloves, and slipped them on before heading over to my car.

"Get off my car dick wad." I sighed as I walked around the driver's side.

"Why did you have them block me from going to see Stella?" He accused.

"Is that a serious question or are you just pulling my leg?" I snorted.

"Listen here bitch, there's nothing you can do to keep her from me, and I will make sure of that even if I have to kill you." He hissed as me pulling out a gun and laying it on the hood of my car.

"You're a lot dumber than I thought, you know that?" I asked looking at him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He glared pulling the gun back from the top of the car.

"If you kill or shoot me, the first person to blame is you, and not only will you go to jail, you'll get raped and be named somebody's bitch." I laughed.

"No one will ever know it was me, you're a bitch there are tons of people who would like to kill you." He reasoned.

"But you’re the only one stupid enough to try.” I pointed.

"You stupid bitch, I should kill you now, then go after your family!" He hissed.

"Sweetheart, who is that you're standing out here talking to, in this cold weather?” I looked past Devin to Kevin standing a few feet behind Devin who jumped in shock trying to put the gun away.

"My cousin's ex, asking for more time to stay in a house I own, but you know, I've given him almost two years to find a new place." I replied playing along as Kevin made his way around my car to stand next to me and wrap his arm around my waist.

"At this time, He comes when you're just getting off work?" Kevin asked suspiciously.

"I'll be seeing you again Marina." Devin spoke up with a sneer before he rushed off to a black car and drove off.

"What exactly were you doing Mr. Fisher?" I asked pulling out of his hold.

"I was helping you out since he had a gun and I doubt he knows how to use it." He replied looking down at me.

"Well I had everything under control, thank you, now if you'll excuse me," I motioned to him blocking my way.

"Don't be that way, love. A few nights ago, let's have another date." Kevin suggested stepping closer to me.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I replied hating the pleasurable feeling of him getting closer to me.

"Why? It was something I did wasn't it, tell me and I'll make it right." He pleaded.

"Listen, I never should have given in to you that night and I never should have let you steal kisses and let you take me to dinner, okay, but you're my boss and I can't do this to myself. I never thought." I explained trying not to think of my father and ex-boyfriend.

"I'm not them, there's no need for me to lie to you, and once you accept me there is nothing I could keep from you." I opened the car door and got in. "Marina!"

"Mr. Fisher at for the both of us we shouldn't go any further than we have." I sighed as I turned the car on, pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

On the way home, I thought about my father and ex-boyfriend. My father was never around much and when he was, we had small family times. I always thought that if I was a good girl, along with my brothers and sister, we would have times that are more fun together, but he would drink and get drunk and shout and throw tantrums. He would insult us, even when he was sober he would and then act as if it was okay for him to tell his pre-teen children how useless and imperfect they were. Turns out my father wasn't liked very much by mob either seeing as I got the thrill of watching him get assassinated in the street when I was twelve. Note the sarcasm.

As for my ex-high school-boyfriend, he cheated on me multiple times without me knowing and even dared to raise his hand to me a few times. This is especially the reason why I learned how to fight so I would never be a victim like how Devin made Stella. I was furious with myself for letting anything remotely sexual get between Kevin and me, I should not have done it in the first place, but it felt good to feel like a real woman in his arms, to feel like I'm needed and cared for. It was fun while it lasted. I went up to my apartment and got myself together before changing and heading out to the place where I relieve my stress the best, the fight club.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>>>><<<

And there we have it! I added extra stuff cuz it's muh birthday :) and I'm in a really good mood as I should be! Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this chapter I think it sucked at least the middle to end but let me know what you thought Comment. Vote. Share! :D

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

848K 28.3K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
2.9M 81.2K 33
Cassandra Ellis: A young African American woman working in the fast paced life surrounding Chicago. Just graduating from university, she receives he...
21.7K 1K 13
Larkin Vance is a 17-year-old, gay young man who is a Tiger shifter. He meets his mate once Larkin and his family have moved to a new town and state...
245K 6.2K 28
*** At 25, Kira Pierson prefers to keep to herself, following a simple boring routine. But after her baby sister's birthday party, her life takes a 1...