Neutral Party (Twilight Saga...

By MuseTheLoliMaster

(Y/n). That's her name. No last name. No family. Nothing. She is always hidden away in the deep and dark side... More

~Shadow~
~The Accidental Encounter~
~The Annoying Idiot~
~Thank You~
~Woodsman~
~Selfless or Coincidence?~
~Young, Wild and Free~
~Dreams~
~Awkward~
~Explanation~
~Confrontation~
~But Why~
~Curious~
(Q's & A's for Author)
~Temporary~
~Meanwhile~
~Stay~
~Romeo & Cinderella~
~Unlocked~
~Facing The Past~
[Okay, Hold Up!]
~Hello, Again~
~See You Later~
(Behind The Scenes)
~April~
~We Got A Problem~
~Tell Me Now~
~Imprint~
~WHY?!~
[I Screwed Up]
~Pause~
I'm Sorry
~Party Planning~
~Clubbing~
~Future Concerns~
~Enjoy The Moment~
~What Are You~
~Another Enemy~
~"No! You're Wrong!"~

~Sleep~

1.4K 74 10
By MuseTheLoliMaster

♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎

After fifty years, note the sarcasm, Bella finally found a decent pair of clothes to wear for the party. She's just going as she is and that's just being casual. Esme tried to change her mind, but the girl was too stubborn to change her name, and Esme finally dropped it. We said our goodbyes to Jessica and Angela then we took off with Esme. I sat up front while Bella sat at back because for some odd reason, Alice called Esme and told her to bring me to their place. I asked her why she would want me to their home, but all she gave me was a smile and that worried me.

"Everything will be fine." Esme said as she finally pulled up at the house. "It's just that she wants to test something out." I raise an eyebrow at her until I saw Dad standing outside of the house. So, Bella and I got out of the car then made our way to him.

"Hey girls." He greeted and he gave the both of us a hug. I can see Bella flinch a bit and I can feel myself holding in the urge to not gag. Of course, I love to hug Dad and he knows that too. But if it's with Bella? I start to wonder how I didn't get killed back at Italy. After we break away from the hug, Bella made her way inside the house, and then Dad turns to me.

"One of Edward's sisters invited me to their house." I nod my head over to where Esme is and he looks over at her. I turn around to see her and she's inside of the car with her window rolled down. She gave Dad a wave and he gave one in return with a stern smile. He then looked at me and gave me a concerned look.

"Knowing you, you have a good reason to go." I nodded, knowing that I have no idea on why I'm going. "And also knowing you, you'll come back home safely tomorrow morning."

"I will, Dad." I replied and this time, I gave him an embrace full of love. "I promise that I'll be okay, Dad."

He chuckled. "I know you will because you're as tough as nails."

I shook my head and pulled away from him. "I'm tougher than that." He nods with a smile and he gave me a pat on the head. Once he stopped, I took off to Esme's car.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

♋︎𒊹︎ Jasper 𒊹︎♋︎

"You'll do great," Alice said as she gave me a confident smile. "I promise." I raise a brow at her as I didn't like this one bit. When her and Rosalie came home, they were discussing about (Y/n). Something about her being similar to me or copying me in a kind of way. I came downstairs to see what the fuss was all about until Alice came up to me and asked me for a favor. And here we are now: Getting ready for (Y/n)'s arrival.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked as I look over at my mate and my adoptive sister.

"We just want to test something out." Rosalie explained as she is sitting on the couch with her leg over the other.

"Test?" I asked and before they could explain further, all three of us can hear a car pulls up. Rosalie got up from the couch and dashed over to the nearest window.

"It's Esme and she brought (Y/n)." She turns to us and Alic e turns back to me.

"Remember, you got this!" Alice said cheerfully and she dashed over to the front door. Closing my eyes, I tilt my head down a bit, and I try to keep calm. I'm doing great at controlling my thirst for human blood, but what my mate is asking for is a bit much for me. The reason why is because she thinks that the only way to connect with (Y/n) with her ability is to have physical contact and I'm not comfortable with that. I barely know her and she barely knows me. Not only that but she doesn't know my ability of manipulating emotions and I don't know anything about her.

"Jasper." I open my eyes and tilt my head back up. There stood the (h/c)-nette and she's looking more sickly by the day. I can tell by the makeup that she's trying to cover it up, but underneath the mask, I can tell that she's getting weak. But as her eyes look into mine, I can feel her emotions hit me hard, and it's swirling inside of me. She's nervous and confused but she's also tired. Yet of course, she seems to pull off the act on not being tired, because she looks fine on the outside. Yet from the inside this girl is exhausted and I can tell from her form that she's growing weak.

Esme walks up beside (Y/n) and place her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "You remember (Y/n), right?" I nodded and (Y/n) gave me a nod. "Well, I hope you two get along." And she took off to go upstairs to go to her bedroom. And that left the four of us in the dining room.

Alice then clapped her hands. "Okay! Now, we're going to need you to help us, (Y/n)."

"Help?" (Y/n) questioned her. "With what?"

"Jasper, of course!" I never thought that I'd feel shocked ever again. "You see, he's been stressed out about the situation we're in."

This made (Y/n) chuckle a bit. "I know the feeling."

"And we thought that you could help." Rosalie joined in and I gave her a look. Yet she ignored me. "Alice told me what you did with her when she took you shopping and we're hoping that you can do the same with Jasper."

(Y/n) turns to me but then back to Alice. "But aren't you his mate? Can't you help him?"

"Well, not like you." She made her way to (Y/n)'s side and hugged her arm with both of hers. (Y/n)'s emotion changed immediately because now she's feeling uncomfortable. Alice can be sweet and cheery yet for others like (Y/n), they don't know how to handle it. I shook my head and made my way to the two of them.

I cleared my throat and this caught their attention. "Is it my turn to speak now?" (Y/n)'s eyes widen a bit and I chuckled as I felt a surprised emotion from her. She must be amazed by my accent because I rarely talk and I don't blame her. Many people expect me to talk as much as my family does, but I only do whenever I'm comfortable. And right now might seem the right time to speak up.

Alice gave me a nod. "Go ahead, Jasper! What do you want to say?" I thought about what Alice asked for before (Y/n) and Esme came to the house. I already know her ability with dream walking with Edward but what other ability does she have? And why does it have to deal with physical contact? I look at (Y/n) in her eyes and she looks right back at me. She's still nervous and a bit uncomfortable yet she's now confident.

I swallowed it all down. "Do you mind helping me, (Y/n)?" She tilted her head a bit and her eyes are staring right at me. I'd say that she's looking into my soul, but I don't have one.

After a moment, she nodded. "Sure." I sucked in my lips a bit and let it out with a small smack. Nudging my head to the stairs, Alice released her grasp on (Y/n), and she made her way upstairs. I followed right behind her and turn my head over to look at the girls. Rosalie's giving me a nod while Alice gave me a thumbs up and I slowly return my gaze back to (Y/n). I guide her over to where my room is located and she silently listens. As we finally made it to the room, I grab the doorknob, and hesitated a bit.

"What is it?" She asked and I hum a bit.

"I have a bed." I hear (Y/n) giggle and I look at her. She held up a hand and waved it off with a cough. "Ironic, huh?" She nodded with a hum and I slowly turn the doorknob then push the door open. We both enter my room and she look at it in awe. "I have my own study as well."

"I saw it." She slowly made her way to the large closet that Alice and I have. "I'm going to guess that it's mostly filled with Alice's clothes?" I nodded and she smiled then continue to check out the room. Alice decorated the room with her taste, but the bed was my idea. The reason why is because I remember relaxing on it whenever I had a book in my hand when I was alive. With the candlelight by my side, a book in my hand, and me sitting upright against the bedframe. I did this at times whenever I needed a break away from all the stress I had back when I was a Major of the Confederate Army.

I made my way to the chair that's set aside by the bed and took a seat. While as (Y/n) stared at the bed with an unknown look on her face, but her emotions say otherwise. She fees amused by the sight of it but her exhausting is beginning to take over. She then look up at me, quietly asking me if she could, and I gave her a nod. She took off her jacket and sat down on the edge of the bed to take off her shoes. She got up again to hang the coat on the corner of the bed frame and she finally laid down on the bed. (Y/n) place her hands on her stomach and took a deep breath through her nose then out through her mouth.

"Comfortable?" I asked and she nodded. Then, she turns over her side to lay on it, and she tuck her hands underneath her head. She then curls up her body and open her eyes to look into mine. "You want a blanket?"

"Please?" I got up from my seat and dashed away to grab one of the decorative blankets we have. I grabbed one that has the perfect fabric for (Y/n)'s condition, one that's fuzzy enough and comfortable enough for her. As I return to the bedroom, I see that she has fallen asleep, and I hummed a bit.

She needs to rest anyways.

Suddenly, I felt a strong wave of heat hit me from her body, and this made me freeze up. What was that? Her emotions are swirling but this time with fear and frustration. I put the blanket down on the seat, scoot it close to the bed, and began to scan her body with my eyes. She's shaking a bit but it's coming from her frustration while her hands are balled up into fists. She's sweating bullets and her breathing is a bit uneven. She's beginning to have a nightmare and I don't know what to do. I can only manipulate and control people's emotions, nothing about dreams. Carlisle did tell us about her fever and the only way to control it is putting our hands on her forehead. But if it gets any worse, we've got to embrace her in our arms. Yet how can I do that?

"Jasper..." (Y/n) whimpered helplessly and I focus on her face. Her face is scrunch up and her lips are parted. My mind began to race as I try to decide on what to do. Face what I'm not comfortable with or let her suffer through her mind? Her emotions swirls even faster and faster which slowly began to turn into a fireball. It's even making me feel like I'm having a heat stroke! Clenching on to my chest, I lean forward in agony, and blinked a couple of times to recollect my vision. What's happening to me and how is she doing this?

"Please do me a favor: Hold (Y/n)'s hand tonight, so her temperature doesn't rise again."

That's what Alice asked me to do and I know that right now is not the time to think about myself. (Y/n)'s human, she's suffering, and she needs my help. I closed my eyes and slowly reach for her hand then grasp on to it. And the next thing I know, I'm out like a candle light getting blown out.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

My body is not moving and all I can see is darkness. Where am I? My eyes are hurting as I try to move them around a bit but that's because my eyes are closed. But I don't remember closing them, so why are they? Slowly, I open my eyes, and I blinked a couple of times. All around me is the woods and I wince at the moonlight that's shining down at me. My body is laying on the ground and I can feel the green grass poking at my back, so I sit myself up slowly. Yet as I was about to put my hand on my forehead, I stopped my hand mid-way, and look at my hand in shock. My skin color is no longer pale as a corpse, but now have actual white skin. Just like when I was once alive!

"What's going on?" I asked myself and when I did, I also realized that I could breathe in air once again. Quickly, I get on my own two feet, and look around to find a river or a lake. My face turns to find a waterfall and I tried to dash for it with my inhuman speed, but I'm just running regularly like a human. My heart is racing like a drum, my nostrils are taking in the air like vacuum, and my eyes are watering with joy. I ran faster and faster, pushing myself to get to the waterfall. This feeling of being alive once again is the best feeling I've ever had in all my immortal life.

"WOOOOHOOOO!!!!" I let out a cry of victory and jump up in the sky high enough to feel like I can touch the sky. But yet I can't because I'm human again. And when I finally made it to the waterfall, I stopped myself at the edge of the large pool of water it has created. I took a deep breath, for once in my life, and slowly looked down at the water. There is my reflection and what I can see is unbelievable: My eyes are no longer golden or red, but it's now chocolate brown. My skin looks way more alive than ever before, and I can actually see a shade of pink on my cheeks while my chest is rising up and down from the run. I can even see a bit of sweat coming down on to my cheek from my forehead.

This is incredible.

A branch snapping caught my ears and I quickly turn around to see who's there. There's nothing there but a pair of glowing green eyes in the dark part of the woods is all I can see. I squint my eyes to get a closer look at the animal, but it quickly took off and I didn't hesitate on chasing after it. I ran on the side where the moonlight is shining while the animal stayed in the darkness. Yet I caught glimpses of its fur and body shape. Their fur is like the color of flames and they seem quite small compared to a wolf. The mysterious animal took a turn and I jumped inside of the darkness, but the animal can longer be seen.

My brows narrowed as my eyes squint once again as I try to find the animal, but all I end up with nothing. Yet my nose caught the smell of smoke and my eyes widen at it. I carefully followed after the smell of something burning and the closer I got, the more the smell got worst. The reason why is because it smells like flesh being cooked alive and I'm afraid on what I'll find at the end of this trail. The more I walked, the more I can feel the fear in my heart, along with worry. What was happening and where was the animal trying to lead me? My foot began to make crunching noises because underneath them is burnt wood and the sparks of flames began to fly right pass me. I watch them fly by me in confusion and my memory began to jog as I try to understand why this all feels so familiar. Fire? Burning flesh? Where have I heard this before?

"AHH!!!!" A blood curling scream cried out in the dark blue sky and that's when my eyes widen in complete fear.

No.

I ran for it and I didn't want to stop until I got there. I push away all the bushes that got in my way, dodged all the trees that tried to cover up the scene, and ignored all the animals that were running away in terror. My mind began to think about the one person who had to suffer all of this alone. 

No!

The one person who had to watch in fear of a horrible incident that was caused from their actions.

NO!

The one person who was lost in the neck of these woods forever.

"(Y/N)!!!" I cried out of them as I finally made it at the end of the never-ending trail and my brown eyes widen at the horrible sight. A home that's covered in flames is falling apart and there's blood all over the walls. A body of a male is lying on the ground with his face pointing at the house and his body looks to be drained. There's no color on skin color and he's not breathing at all. I shook my head and ran for it toward the house. The door is crooked and the hinges on it is broken which meant that the Volturi forced it open. So, with all of my strength I kicked it down, and look around to find the (h/c)-nette.

"(Y/n)! Where are you!" I called out for her as my eyes scan for her, but I began to cough harshly as the smoke made its way in my mouth. I covered my mouth with my arm. The whole area is coming down in flames quickly and I know that I don't have much time. Wherever (Y/n) is she must be trapped underneath somewhere, and I have to find her quickly before the flames get to her. I use all my strength to power through the flames and the obstacles that are in my way. The flames grew my vicious and angry which made my mission on finding her more difficult. Coughing, I keep trying my best to find her, because I have to make sure that she's alright. Suddenly, on the fair corner I can see the top of someone's head, and it's the same hair color as (Y/n)'s!

Finally, I found her!

I quickly ran to her but a large part of the house dropped down in front of me and I flinch from it. I also wince in pain as part of the flame hits my arms but I shook it off and jumped over the obstacle. I won't let anything get in my way from getting to her! So, with quick strides and hops, I finally made it to her.

"(Y/n)," I sighed in relief, but when I looked at the body more closely, my eyes widen at the sight of the person. The person laying up against the corner is a woman who has long (h/c) hair and her head is resting up against the corner of the wall. Her neck has a large bite mark along with other bite marks all over her body and her (e/c) eyes are stuck wide open with fear in them. Her mouth is open as well and her skin is losing it's color slowly. Yet in her lap is a strange item I've never seen in my life: A large round ball that has a large crack in the middle of it and it's pitch black inside yet I can see a small white light inside of it. I get down on my knees to see what it is the woman, who's (Y/n)'s mother, is holding within her grasp. She seems to be holding on to it tightly as if it's her life form and her nails are digged into it tightly.

What is this thing?

I went over to touch it with my fingers but suddenly, the woman quickly moved it out of my eyesight. My brown eyes look up to only be met with her own and this terrified me. Her eyes are losing its light and her whole face is like me facing a mirror except that she looks more dead. She's giving me a warning or daring look which made me have a shiver down my spine.

"... Run." She spoke quietly and I blinked at her in confusion. Run? But why is she warning me to run away while she's in here dying? I shook my head and got up on my own two feet but I suddenly felt dizzy. The whole house is trapping all the black smoke and it's now getting into my system which it's making me lose concentration.

"Ma'am, you-" I coughed harshly. "You must e-evacuate.:

"No." I look down at her as I put my arm in front of my mouth and she's looking up at me. "I'll die here."

"B-But why?" I stare at her in confusion, but she just keeps giving me the same look. She looked terrifyingly ready to die and it's almost as if she's really here telling me all of this. I know that I'm in some sort of dream, but it all feels too real. As if she's really here telling me to get out before it's too late and to live without helping her.

"... Because it came from me." Before I could question her even further, my coughing got even worse, and I knew that I was running out of time. The woman gave me a soft smile and a light giggle. "I promise... to make it... quick." She then held up the ball in her hands and the small spark began to grow miraculously. I stare at it in satisfaction and the spark then began to spin inside. But the worry inside of me was raised so high that I didn't know that my body moved on its own and I was making a run for it. I was panting and sweating hard which was caused from the black smoke that's surrounding me. And once I finally made it to where I entered from, all I could hear was one last word from that woman:

"Moeru."

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

"Jasper?"

"Jasper."

"Jasper!"

My eyes flew open quickly and I sat up so fast that my head spun. I looked around to see who was calling me until my gaze fell upon the (h/c)-nette who's back is facing me. Her hair is (long/short) and her skin color is (s/c) which resembled the woman who I saw before remarkably. I blinked at her as she continued to look out at the beautiful sunset that's now resting on the tall mountains.

"Hey Jasper." She greeted and turned to me with the same soft smile that woman gave me. "Sorry about that. I think you accidentally stumbled upon my memories."

"Your memories?" I asked and she nodded then turned away from me. I look around us and realized that we're no longer in the woods. My eyes widen at the beautiful sight at the place I once called home: Houston, Texas. Except that this land is untouched from machinery and is cleared from any mankind. The nature of it is untouched and all the wild animals that I remembered when I was a child were here too. And the sunset is the perfect setting for it as it makes the land's beauty glow.

"My gosh." I whispered as I kept looking around the area and this made (Y/n) giggle.

"Sorry it took me awhile to make this." She explained. "I read a geographic book about the world once and tried to remember all the things from your home. I don't remember how boomtowns looked or any of that jazz, but I didn't want to make a mockery of your home on accident. So, this is the best I could do, partner." She said with a fake Southern accent and this made me chuckle.

But why would she do this?

"Because I wanted to make you comfortable." My eyes widen and she lets out a laugh. (Y/n) then return her gaze to me and pointed at her head. "This is my head, remember? So anything you think of inside of yours, I can hear it from here."

"So, you're like Edward?"

"Not exactly. This only works if the person is in my mind. Eddy, on the other hand, actually has that ability." Nodding, I look into her eyes as I can see that she no longer looks sick. Her eyes are sparkling with life and the flame in her eyes are still there. "You see, for some odd reason, I can make you guys feel alive in here."

"I can feel it." I look down at my arms and I can no longer see the battle scars I've had before. They're just back to normal with blood pumping through my veins. "How can you do this?" I return my gaze at her but all she gave me was a shrug.

"I have no idea. I was told from my parents that I was born special."

"You parents?" She nodded.

"They trained me physically and mentally." (Y/n) then scooped up a pile of dirt within her hand and she looked at it. "Physical is protect myself whenever and mental is to train my mind to do incredible things. Like this." She stares at the clump of dirt for a moment until it began to turn rich brown and a small flower began to bloom right in front of us. I stare in awe and tried to see her doing this with the whole area in her mind.

"How-"

"Don't overthink it, partner." She interrupted my question. "I can't do this in real life, but only in your minds. In dreams more specifically and honestly, I'm glad that I can."

"Why you say that?"

"Because imagine how many people who would've wanted to sell me off just by me doing something as simple as this." She shook the dirt in her hand and her other arm stretch out in front of her. "Or at least this!" I look at the flower in her hand and out at the land that's right in front of us. She's got a point and it would cause more trouble for her with not only in her world but for everyone else's.

"It's incredible, (Y/n)." I told her as I let out a chuckle. "Someone who's sick in bed has the ability to do all this? Now that's something I ain't ever seen in my life."

She nodded in agreement as she let out a sigh. "I'm sorry for accidentally letting you slip through one of my memories. You must've seen something embarrassing or tragic, huh?" I look at her as she has her head down on her lap. "I know you saw my dark past and I don't know what you did inside of the house, but all that matters is that you're okay." (Y/n) gave me a grin and then she got up from the ground. I blink at her as she walked away from me and I quickly got up from the ground.

"Where are you going?" I asked worriedly but then two horses suddenly appeared out of nowhere and she made her way to the beautiful brown fur colored horse. They're wearing saddles with bags and canteens which made me smile.

"I'm sorry, partner, but I think what you mean to ask is: Where are we going?" She hopped on the horse and she snapped her fingers. Her clothes suddenly changed and she giggled as she looked at me. I look down at my clothes and can see that I'm wearing what I wore back in 1844 along with my hat. A smirk appeared on my face and I made my way to the black fur colored horse. And as I hop on to it, I grabbed on the reins then looked at (Y/n).

"So, where are we going, Little Lady?"

"Now we ride!" She snapped the reins on the horse and she took off while I look at her. Her hair flapped behind her and the sunset light made her look like she was glowing. So, with the snap of my reins, I followed after her with a smile on my face.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

♋︎𒊹︎ Narrator 𒊹︎♋︎

"Are they okay?" Rosalie asked worriedly as she paced around in front of the door and Alice just gave her a smile. The free-going vampire saw that in the future that the two will be just fine and she giggled at the thought of it. She had a vision of the two after Jasper led her upstairs to the second floor and she has faith that he won't hurt her.

"They're fine, Rosalie." Alice told her and they didn't know that someone else has heard this.

"What are you two talking about?" They immediately turn around to only be faced with the man of the house: Carlisle. "What are you two doing?"

"We're just outside of my room, Carlisle." Alice answered and another set of footsteps made their way upstairs. It's Edward and once he looked at his adoptive sisters, he froze as he read their minds.

I hope that (Y/n) is okay. Rosalie thought to herself.

Edward don't worry. Jasper won't harm her. Alice told Edward through her mind, and this made the worry inside of him worry. With quick speed, he made his way toward the door, and the girls flinched. Edward's the fastest one out of all of them and it sometimes catches them in surprise.

"Edward?" Carlisle called out to him and Edward took a hold of the doorknob.

"Alice and Rosalie put Jasper and (Y/n) together in here." Is all he said before he opened the door and what he can see made him freeze. The other Cullens quickly gathered around him and they all gasped at the sight. Jasper is no longer her hand, but he's got his arm over her body, and (Y/n)'s body is pulled closer to him. Both of their eyes are closed and they're resting on the bed: One on the bed and the other on the edge. (Y/n)'s grinning in her sleep as she nuzzles closer toward Jasper and he rubs the back of her back with his hand. While as Jasper doesn't have a grin on his face, but there's a small smirk on his face. But that isn't what shocked them all. What shocked them was that Jasper Hale Cullen was actually sleeping! They've never seen before and this is just unheard of.

Edward stared at the two for a minute or two, seeing that this is what has been happening to him whenever he visited (Y/n) in her dreams. He can hear Jasper's thoughts and he can't help but feel bitter at the sight of the two snuggling together.

"Edward." He turns toward his father figure and Carlisle isn't facing toward the room anymore. "Close the door please." And the man walked away without another word. Yet Edward can hear his thought before he left to go upstairs to go to his bedroom.

I used to be the one who made (Y/n) smile.

And Edward carefully closed the door, making sure that he doesn't disturb the two from their sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
306K 9.3K 35
NOT A BELLA LOVE STORY FFS READ THE BIOOO I love being a twin. It has always been so much fun having a birthday party to share with someone, always h...
87.7K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
1.3M 36.7K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...