if you see these men, RUN. ||...

By dreamdoll22

GHETTO TALES If you see them, don't make eye contact. If you see them, don't say a word. If you see them...ru... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: Quentin's Origin
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Quentin's Origin II
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96: VEGAS (part one)
Chapter 97: VEGAS (part two)
Chapter 98: VEGAS (part three)
Chapter 99: VEGAS (part four)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 31

1.5K 81 30
By dreamdoll22

okay this is kind of a fill in ngl. i was kinda stuck.
***
Q Grey
Jen stared DEEP into my soul after Capri left. Like she wanted to strangle me. And when she started speaking, I knew it was OVER for me.

"First of all lil boy. I heard my car pulling into my driveway at 2AM...we sneaking out again?" She questioned. "It hasn't even been a week since you got expelled."

"I can expl-"

"Aht, aht I ain't finished yet you little fuck. Didn't I say you could always just ASK me Quentin? Why the hell do you keep going behind my back?"

"I-"

"Did I say speak negro?"

"But you asking me questions!" I screeched.

"Rhetorical questions. But um...you won't be using my car for a while. You gone have to WALK or catch a ride. That'll teach you a lil lesson."

I sucked my teeth knowing she ain't mean that shit. Jen spoiled the shit out of me. "Fine, fine."

"Now that the parenting is out of the way...Capri! She is so adorable! How did you meet her? My little Q bear is all grown up. How long have you two been together?"

I knew she was gone ask about her. I smacked my forehead, dragging my hand across my face and took a deep breath.

"Pri? I met her on my first day of school. She was being annoying and asking me mad questions and stuff. But she became my best friend after a while. And she started tutoring me and stuff." I shrugged. "But believe it a not...we just made things official."

"I love that for you Quentin really." She smiled. "But next time...let me KNOW when you're bringing someone over. Got me confused walking into my own backyard."

"I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"It's okay. But I got a few questions to ask." She sighed, picking up Capri's bra from the floor.

I just knew this was finna be awkward.

"Shoot."

"What you do is your business or whatever. I was young once too...but are you two using protection...?" She questioned. "I don't wanna jump to conclusions because miss Capri was in nothing but your t-shirt and underwear."

"I mean..."

"Quentin...you need to use protection. That's real important."

"But ion have none!"

"Boy! Well you better buy some. You not bringing no kids up in my house. I'm serious. And I'm a million times sure Capri's parents don't want that either."

"You right ma'am." I sighed.

"Good. I'm glad we got that talk out of the way." She sighed. "I knew it would happen but not this soon."

"Shit I'm glad it's out the way too. And it was better than I expected. I thought you was gonna start breaking down how babies were made and the birth process or some shit." I joked, trying to make her laugh.

"I mean I could if you want me to. You need to learn Quentin! Matter fact. It starts when the male ejaculates into the fem-"

I ain't never cover my ears so fast. "AHHHHH I CAN'T HEAR YOU. I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

Then Jen started to laugh. "I'm just fuckin with you!"

"You better had been." I laughed with her.

"But um yeah...breakfast is made. Just wanted to let you know."

"Aight. Thank you...Love you."

She cheesed, handing me Capri's bra then she made her way out of the pool house.

"I love you too Quentin!" She exclaimed. "And invite her over for dinner! I'm serious. So we could formally meet!"

I sucked my teeth. "Ain't happenin!"

She waved me off, leaving the pool house and closing the door behind herself. Then for the first time in a long time I was left with nothing but peace and quiet. It was weird hearing the birds chirping bright and early this morning. Lawn mowers and shit too.

I always slept into the evening because I stayed up all night. So hearing the sounds was bizarre to me.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed my phone beside me and immediately FaceTimed Capri. I wanted to see how she was doing. I knew she prolly felt awkward as hell. From the conversation we had before hand to the part where Jen barged in here.

Picking up on the first ring, I waited for the call to connect. Then I stared down at my phone.

"Hey." I spoke.

"Hey." She sighed.

I could see she'd been walking home and I felt bad. I would drive her or walk with her but Jen held me up.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry bout all the weird shit that happened just now. And I'm sorry I couldn't drop you off like normal. I told you my aunt was gone be pissed about that car. Plus she wanted to talk to me."

"No it's okay. I'm literally walking in the door now."

"How ya parents feeling?" I asked.

"I told them I ran out to Sams house earlier this morning. They were too tired to care so I'm in the clear." She responded.

"Well I-I'm glad you getting home safe. And um...yeah."

"Your aunt seems really nice." She brought up.

"Yeah she really likes you too. Sheen even meet you all the way and started callin you ha daughter in law." I cackled.

"REALLY?!" She laughed.

"I think it's cause like she happy I finally got a luh boo." I admitted shyly.

I AIN'T LIKE THE WAY SHE WAS MAKING ME FEEL RIGHT NOW. A NIGGAS HEART WAS RACING AND ALL I GOT WAS FLASH BACKS FROM LAST NIGHT...

"Oh so you admit it now?" She snickered. "Cause this morning I was ya homie."

I sucked my teeth. "You know I ain't mean it like that. I was just...thinking about it. Cause I ain't know what you wanted."

"I wanna hear it again." She smiled looking into the camera.

I smiled back, kinda hesitant but I said it in a different way. Sum she'd like a lil better.

"I like you. You MOST DEFINITELY like me. So now you my luh baby."

"And what's a lil baby?" She smirked knowing damn well what I meant.

She wanted me to call her my girl so bad. There was no problem with it but it felt weird. Every time I called another girl my shawty, some fuck shit always happened.

We either ain't last or they was crazy as hell. I had this one ex that tried telling me she was pregnant with my kid every other month. Like we was 16-17 and wunt even fuckin like that.

Capri ain't give me them vibes but you never knew what could happen. People were unpredictable and that's why I always kept my guard up.

"You're my girlfriend." I mumbled.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" She cackled, knowing I was all shy and shit.

"My lil shawty." I answered.

Capri got real close to the camera. "Define that."

"You're my girlfriend! My shawty. My thun. My boo. My ole lady. Aight juice pouch?!"

"I SWEAR HOOD NIGGAS CAN'T NEVER SAY THE WORD GIRLFRIEND." She cackled on the other end.

"Wait you think I'm hood?" I laughed.

"Duh." She smiled. "I love it though."

"What be making me hood?"

"You're the only person I've ever talked to that drives a car like a madman while blasting trap music. You don't even have to text me to let me know your outside. I'll just hear some tires screeching and a loud bass bumping." She cackled. "I be like 'oop Q's here.' Forreal."

"I guess I am a luh street nigga."

"Yeah my first one too." She cheesed, walking through her back door.

"You home?"

"Yeah...I'm so tired though. You put me to sleep quick fast." She whispered.

"I put you to sleep?! You put me to sleep girl. Ya shit got the tight grip. Gorilla grip coochie headass." I teased.

"Honestly...I wasn't expecting that to feel as good as it did." She laughed, walking up to her room. She was talkin mad low and I found that shit mad cute.

"Of course it was gone feel good Pri-pri. I take care of my shawty's. In every way. Now you know I'm that nigga."

She rolled her eyes entering her room then she laid right in her bed and propped her phone up on one of her pillows. I could see she still had my underwear on to. They showed through her bottoms and the shit made me smile.

"What you doing today?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Probably gonna stay home and chill most likely." She shrugged, resting her chin on her hands.

I nodded my head. "Aight bet."

Then I hung up the phone.

***
Capri Martin
I was confused as hell. But I was happy at the same time. I had butterflies and I could not stop thinking about last night. The flash backs I got were unholy. What me and Q did was for sure gone land us a special place in hell. I mean we got just nasty. And I felt so guilty for liking it.

I was confused because we were just having a good conversation and he hung up on me. I felt like we were finally getting somewhere with what we were talking about but he done disappeared on me.

For a good 15 minutes I wondered where his ass went until I heard something tapping against my window. I was at a loss until I looked out of my window only to see QUENTIN in my fucking backyard. WHILE MY PARENTS WERE HOME.

I gasped, watching as he continued to throw little pebbles he found from my mom's garden.

Opening up my window, I leaned out of it and made sure Q could see that he'd gotten my attention.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. "Put them pebbles down! My moms gonna trip! You could have called my phone."

"I'm sorry! I wanted to surprise you." He spoke, making sure not to make too much noise. "Let me up!"

"How?!"

"Sneak me in."

I sucked my teeth, poking my head back inside the house. This is what I meant when I said Q was UNPREDICTABLE. One minute we were on the phone, next minute he was in my backyard.

Now if my parents saw him, I was fucked. Thank God they were in their room. But in any minute they were gone come down them steps and start breakfast or some shit.

I just had to be fast. So slipping on my slippers, I literally bolted out of my room and made my way to the kitchen and out of the back door.

There Q was patiently waiting and picking flowers off my moms garden like he ain't have no home training.

"Q!" I exclaimed, scaring him a little.

He flinched out of reaction then smiled when he saw me staring back at him. "Pri." He responded.

"Hurry! Get in here!" I exclaimed, reaching outside to grab his arm.

Quietly making his way inside he began to speak.

"Here. I thought these were pretty." He smiled, speaking at full volume, mind you.

My eyes widened in disbelief. I still took the flowers because the gesture was cute and out of his character. But speaking at full volume while I was trying to sneak you in my house was crazy. On top of that my whole family was home.

"Shhhhhh!" I exclaimed, literally having an internal panic attack.

Then I walked off, gesturing for him to quietly follow me to my bed room.

"We gotta be fast." I whispered, making my way up the stairs. "Here. Step on every step I step on so it can sound like one person is going up the stairs."

Following my directions, Q pressed up on my body real close and went up each step at the same time as me.

We were about halfway up and I must say we were getting away with this perfectly. Until I felt someone squeeze my ass from behind.

THIS nigga couldn't hold it together for 2 minutes.

"Q! What the fuck!" I whispered, smacking his hand away.

"Gone head up the stairs." He huffed. "You takin too long."

Rolling my eyes, I continued to walk up the stairs but with a slightly faster pace. In no time we were at the top. Now we just needed to get passed my parents room, my brother room, and tip toe down down the hall to get to my room.

Following my lead, Q and I walked very, very carefully down the hall. We even took our slides off for this shit cause wasn't no way I was gonna get caught.

We made it past my parents room with no problem. But my brothers room...his shit was wide open. I could have sworn it wasn't like that before I brought Q inside.

But lo and behold there his ass was poking through the door. We were busted. He peeped everything. The clothes we wore, how close we were. This was just a whole ass mess.

"Cole..."

"Capri..."

"Hi." Q smiled. "She just tutoring me."

"Where y'all books at play boy?"

Looking behind me, I made sure my parents room door was still closed. "I-"

"Gone head Capri. But you owe me. On mommy.  Hurry up fa they wake up."

"Thank you so much!" I cheesed, hitting him in his bare chest.

He sucked his teeth, closing his door then Q and I scurried into my bedroom and shut the door so fast. I locked it behind me then watched as he collapsed on my bed.

"Nah. That was mad fun. I shoulda been snuck into ya crib." He chuckled.

Putting the flowers down on my dresser, I laid in my bed with him and smacked him on his butt.

"Nah you violated! What is wrong with you?" He exclaimed.

"Shhhh! Just cause we in my room now doesn't mean we can be loud."

"My bad. I'm sorry." He chuckled, grabbing at my hair and playing with it.

"It's fine." I sighed, laying on my side and placing my head right on his torso.

As I did, he smoothed my hair back and continued to play with it.

"Why'd you come over so fast?" I questioned.

He tilted his head to the side. "We both ain't have shit else to do today so I figured me and you could chill."

"Not you can't get enough of me." I boasted.

"I ain't say allat now."

"What about last night?" I joked, pinching his lil cheek. "Pri I need you. Pri let me love you up."

"Fuck you."

"Ahhhhh you're mad." I cackled, hitting him on the chest.

"At least I wasn't going, 'Uhn I can't Q. Ya dick too big." He mocked.

"Relax. I did not do all of that." I scoffed putting my hand in his face.

"But you did yell my name out loud." He bragged. "The full name too. Not just Q."

"Whateverrrrrr." I giggled, knowing he wasn't lying.

"Nah but for real did you like it?" He asked me. "I know it was ya first time and shit."

I nodded my head. "A lot. You know what you're doing."

"You damn right." He laughed. "But all jokes aside...I just wanted to know what you liked. Cause ion wanna do nun but make you feel good."

Butterflies.

"What do you mean?"

Sitting up in my bed against the headboard, he rested his hand in between my thighs then continued to speak. "When I made you play with ya self. I wanted to see what you liked. I studied what made you feel good so I could do it better. Cause I like you Capri. I want to know ya body inside and out."

I swallowed the spit in my mouth. He had me HOT. Sweating almost.

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh huh. It's about ya pleasure most of the time." He shrugged. "Cause I care bout you."

"Teehee." I squeaked.

He furrowed his brows. "The fuck kinda giggle was that?"

"A Capri giggle."

"Oh like I get the exclusive shit. The raw shit no one else get to see or hear." He smiled, putting his finger under my chin.

I loved when he did that.

"Yeah." I blushed. "Only my man gets to see that."

"I like that."

"Like what?"

"That I'm ya man now." He scoffed, twirling one of my curls in his finger.

"Hmmm now you like the idea, huh?" 

"I been liked the idea. I just...you know." He shrugged.

"Know what?"

"I wasn't sure if you wanted the same. And then when I was, I had to make sure you wunt playin games." He explained.

"I'm not the one to play games."

He smiled at me, now smoothing my hair back. "And that's good."

I smiled back, enjoying the feeling of him touching me and we sat on my bed in a comfortable silence.

Q and I finally revealed and relieved everything we felt about each other. In a way, it felt good that everything was aired out and we can fully express how we felt about each other. Without being nervous or afraid to make a move.

"You know fuckin with me gone be crazy, right Capri?" He spoke, breaking the silence.

"I know fucking you is." I laughed, dragging my hand along his chest.

He stopped patting my head and now started to speak in a more serious tone. "No Capri. Not fucking me. This ain't about sex. I mean dealin with me. This not gone be no regular relationship. If that's what we really want here. A relationship."

I cleared my throat. "What do you mean?"

"A lot of the shit I do, the way I handle my business interferes with every aspect of my life. No matter where I go or what I do. Drugs, money and weapons gone be apart of my life. I'm telling you this because I need to let you know that this is what you're getting yourself into. I gotta let you know this from the jump, feel me? I gotta know if you really down and willing to make sacrifices and shit." He explained. "Hold my gun if the police pull us over, hide my weed or whatever I might be carrying at the time."

Shit got so real in a matter of seconds but I'm glad it did. Showed he was comfortable and really wasn't holding back anymore.

Sitting up in my bed, I stared directly into his eyes. "I know what I'm getting into...and I trust that you will protect me. No matter what."

"Are you sure Capri?" He asked me. "You gone hold it down?"

Taking Q's hand, I took a deep breath and thought about what was going on. Whether I was really ready for this relationship.

"I'll hold you down." I sighed.

***
how was it? 🥹
sorry this ch. was ehhh
comment💬
vote💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
128K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
76.8K 1.8K 44
Kori Winston, twenty two year old, with a hard life. She lives with her two year old daughter, Emilia, and her best friend Ashton Tanner. Ashton work...