✓ sinful. | 정원

By inhaniee

"you made me so fucking crazy, you know? i've never wanted to destroy someone as much as you." didn't your mo... More

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
epilogue.
the end.

chapter 15.

8K 439 275
By inhaniee

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 15 ] 。
the infinity sign. ❜

||

The atmosphere at home was heavy, and almost tangible. Just fucking tense. Yesterday's argue still could be felt in the air. My lips were a little bit swollen, so I had to cover them with a thick layer of a foundation and a lip balm. I couldn't just show it like that, it was a sign of my weakness, and low devotion.

I wasn't proud with myself, especially when every time Jungwon passed next me with a devilish grin, wishing that I would let to him to do more. That I would let him take a control over me.

I held my breath every time he passed. His scent was stimulating for me. It was like a poison that I had to avoid. It was forbidden for me.

I was just brushing my hair, when the brunette entered the room. The man smiled a little at me, and took a held out a hanger with a beautiful dress in front of him. I frowned as I looked at the beautiful fabric in his hands. What was this man about?

"This is for you." he said, hanging it on the wardrobe with a delicate smile.

"I don't accept things from you." I muttered, as I brushed my hair one more time, not looking at him.

"Just put it on today. The boys are coming." he sighed, and left the room.

When he closed the door behind him, I couldn't help but to walk over to the hanging cloth. It looked amazing. Navy, knee-length dress. The bottom was made of a delicate fabric with layers of tulle on it. The top, on the other hand, was fitted and completely trimmed with lace. I loved it.

I smiled under my breath, touching the structure of the dress. I was scared, that I can destroy it with too much pressure. But what had this man come up with again? Why would I wear something so beautiful to meet his brothers?

I turned my head, still deep in thoughts, but the sound of a knocking on the door broke me out of my reverie, "You have two hours, take your time." Jungwon only peeked into the room, and said.

I held my breath for a moment, and stiffened. What is this all supposed to mean? I quickly went to the bathroom for a short shower. Hot water ran down my tensed and scared body.

What am I gonnna do? How to make up? Tie up my hair or dissolve it? A million questions run through my mind as I dried my hair. Maybe I didn't like dressing up on a daily basis, but I was a woman after all, and from time to time I wanted to look my best at important meetings.

My breath mingled with the steam. Everything was wet and hot and therefore relaxing. I wiped my body with the towel, put on my underwear, and a soft satin robe. I liked it, it was in my favorite color. It was true that I preferred my previous one, but somehow it disappeared, being replaced by this, new version.

I started with the makeup. I used a creamy eye shadow, some mascara, and a light pink lipstick. It all looked very natural, but had an attractive depth to it. I smiled at my reflection pleased with the effect. I really liked it.

As for the hair, I said that I was going to leave it loose. That way I was ready half an hour early. I looked around the room, and sighed softly. Then I picked up my dress, and pulled it gently off the hanger. Soft material gently huggged my figure, causing a pleasant feeling.

I knew, that it was definitely expensive. More expensive than any of my things. I started fighting with the zipper. Usually, I didn't have a problem with this, but oddly enough, the zip refused to cooperate with me.

I growled upset under my breath. I've been trying to zip it up for five minutes, and it barely twitched up. I fell on the bed, and sighed.

What now?

I tapped my fingers on the soft sheets, and suddenly it hit me. Perhaps one of the stupidest decisions of my life, but I had no choice. I went to the door, and opened it gently. I looked around corridor, but I didn't notice anyone. "Jungwon..?" I called the boy softly.

A few seconds later, I saw the brunette comming straight to me. He was clothed in a satin, black shirt, with black, ripped jeans. His hair were still wet from the shower, and his fresh scent was felt in the air.

I turned to him as I gently push my hair forward, and arrange it comfortably so that it does not get in the way. I breathed calmly, however my heart sped up quickly. Jungwon's hot breath against my exposed back, and neck. In addition, his gentle and warm hands touched my skin, sending shivers down my spine. It was an electrifying feeling.

I held my breath as his hand moved smoothly upward along with the zipper between his fingers. The man was standing much closer than he should has been in this situation. I bit my lips when he finished, and he still didn't pull away. I just stayed in this situation, and the silence was broken by my palpitations and my troubled breathing.

Suddenly, I felt Jungwon's arms hugging me and pulling me back against his chest. His breath irritated the skin of my ear and cheek. The man snuggled closer to me, without saying anything. I also wasn't going to break the silence. It was most desirable then.

His act was so innocent and gentle, that I couldn't even move. As if he did it completely suddenly, and not overthinking it. And then, he just couldn't go back anymore, so he kept going.

Brunette brought his lips to my ear, and touched it gently, causing goose bumps. My heart froze for a moment, only to start beating with redoubled force a moment later. "You look beautiful." he whispered calmly, making me shiver.

It was a really gentle, and nice confession. Not forced, no designed to tempt me or make me convince to him. It just left his lips on the spur of the moment.

Finally, I woke up from the daze, and bit my lip slightly ashamed. He noticed. My hands moved to his, and gently collapsed them. He was a man with whom I felt safe after all. And come on, I had a hard time admitting it, that I trusted him.

Moments later, Jungwon moved away from me and turned me to face him. He gently tweaked the strands that fell on my face and smiled. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He opened it, and a moment later took out a beautiful necklace. I noticed the pendant.

The sign of infinity.

The brunette moved closer to me again, and wrapping his arms around me, he fastened the chain behind my neck. A moment later he gently tied it down, and smiled happily.

"It's perfect now." he licked his lips, and unable to stop himself, placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 245 18
[Completed]" we were in love but i don't know how it all happened and now I ....I-I live with my son" This is a story of a single mother based on rea...
33K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...
90.8K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
145K 6.1K 48
There is something about forbidden love that makes it endlessly alluring. Don't let yourself fall for lust.. Simply for the sake of pleasure is lust...