OC & Canon Crossovers

By LuunaaPhase

Crossover fics involving my OCs meeting characters from canon works that I love or hate. There will be crosso... More

Author's Note
Hell Girl x Demonophobia
Hell Girl x Demonophobia 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 1
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 3
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 4
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 5
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 6
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 7
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 8
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 9
Green-Eyed Monsters vs Twilight pt. 10
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 11
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 12
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 13
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 14
How to write a crappy fanfiction
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 15
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 16
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 17
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 18
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 19
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 20
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 22
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 23 (END)
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 2
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 3 (END)

Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 21

9 1 0
By LuunaaPhase

Part 21

Biyu and Weimin finally arrived home, followed by two soldiers escorting them.

Mr. and Mrs. Huang and Jian opened the front door and immediately embrace Biyu and Weimin. Mr. and Mrs. Huang burst into tears, hugging their children tightly. Biyu, Weimin, and Jian also started crying. Relieved that they made it safe.

Edward, who happened to be standing on top of a shop near the Huang's residence, spotted the family reunion from afar.

He grimaced and scrunched up his nose.

She prefers them over me, doesn't she? Edward thought.

She doesn't know what's good for herself and it makes me sick. Edward thought bitterly.

"I better find him before she reunites with him and gets another shoulder to cry on," Edward said to himself before departing.

At the hospital

Mr. and Mrs. Lee finally arrived in Jong-suk's hospital room. Mr. and Mrs. Lee immediately hugged Hye-mi. They went over to Jong-suk, seeing his leg has been bandaged.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee turned to Taehyun, recognizing him.

"Tae..hyun? It's been so many years!" Mrs. Lee said.

"Jong-suk and I ran into each other earlier today," Taehyun explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We heard that you were with him and protected him from Hye-mi. We can't thank you enough. Thank you so much!" Mrs. Lee said, tears of gratitude streaming down her face.

Taehyun nodded his head.

Mr. Lee turned toward Jong-suk.

"We were worried sick. We heard that you had direct contact with the wolf!" Mr. Lee said urgently.

"They finally caught that creature....who turned out to be a man...." Mrs. Lee remarked.

"Where is he now?" Jong-suk asked, lifting up his head.

"He's held in a secretive location from what we heard." Mr. Lee replied.

Hye-mi and Taehyun gasp quietly.

"That doesn't matter. As long as he's far away from everyone." Jong-suk replied.

"Today has been a long day..." Jong-suk remarked.

"We heard that your friend Biyu and her brother went out to look for their older brother while that monster rampaged and fortunately they were rescued by soldiers and taken home. Their older brother also made it home safely." Mr. Lee explained.

Jong-suk gasp upon hearing the news. Even though Biyu and her brothers were safe and sound, he was shocked that Biyu went outside despite the perilous catastrophe.

"Don't worry, your friends are all safe and sound with their families. The Jangs have been home the entire time and so were the Songs." Mrs. Lee assured.

Jong-suk sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"This monster reign of terror better be over," Jong-suk remarked.

Song residence

"Just got off the phone with Biyu. She and Weimin finally arrived home." Jun told Mr. and Mrs. Song.

"Oh, Thank God, they made it home safely." Mrs. Song remarked, sighing in relief.

Kun walked over gleefully, happy about the news. He carried Azuki in his arms before letting him walk on the ground. Azuki walked near Jun and rubbed his head against Jun's leg.

"I heard Jong-suk is okay at the hospital. He didn't get any serious injuries." Mr. Song added.

"Hyun-ae is still recovering from her concussion and is getting better. Mrs. Jang called me recently" Mrs. Song said.

Mrs. Song turned towards the TV, which is still on. A facial composite image of Jacob appeared on the TV screen to indicate Jacob, a fugitive, has finally been caught.

"Good riddance," Mrs. Song remarked.

Jun glanced at the TV before walking upstairs to his bedroom.

Huang Residence

Biyu sat on her desk, conversing with Jun via video chat. She wanted someone to speak for comfort.

"I really thought I was going to run into that evil wolfman," Biyu told Jun, wiping away tears from her eyes and trembling in fear at the thought of Jacob.

"I heard from Mrs. Lee that the demon mutt was probably after Jong-suk as revenge. He thought that Jong-suk and Hyun-ae were a couple and tried to erase Jong-suk so that he won't have competition. She said that is what Jong-suk speculated." Biyu explained.

"I hope he rots in prison. A fate worse than death for him." Jun said.

"He will never ever lay a finger on Hyun-ae or Jong-suk again and it better stay like this," Biyu said.

Alice gasps in horror, a premonition is appearing again.

"Edward...Volturi...!!!" Alice shouted.

"The Volturi are in South Korea right now. And they are looking for Edward! They learned from other covens who happened to be traveling here that Edward exposed himself to humans."

"It looks like he's trying to go to the homes of two Korean teens. But why?" Alice said.

"Edward exposed himself to humans?" Bella asked in shock.

"How could he do this? I thought he was better than this." Esme said in disbelief.

"He keeps making life hard for us. How selfish can he get?" Emmett asked.

"Some of us better split up to find Edward," Carlisle suggested.

Bella is conflicted. She doesn't know if she could go with the Cullens who are looking for Jacob or the Cullens looking for Edward.

"I want to find Edward. Just tell me what happened to Jacob once we get back together again." Bella said, deciding to go find Edward.

Alice, Jasper, and Bella went away to find Edward while the rest of the Cullens continued to find Jacob.

Edward stood in front of a shop across the street from the Song residence. He ran to his right and stopped when he spotted Jun's bedroom window on the left side of the Songs' house. He jumped onto the roof of the Songs' home and leaned down as if he is trying to hang like a bat.

From Edward's perspective, he can see that Jun's back is facing him, and is fixated on his laptop. Upon seeing Jun video chatting with Biyu, his eyes widened with shock and disbelief.

His eyes changed from amber to green.

That bastard! That rude, stuck-up, and selfish bastard! Edward thought.

Biyu gasps quietly and stared scrutinizingly at her laptop. There is something peculiar in Jun's room. At Jun's window, Biyu noticed a familiar tuft of dark brown hair.

No...no...this can't be happening! Why is he back? Biyu thought.

Jun, seeing Biyu's frightened expression turned around to see what she saw from her perspective.

"Is there something on my side?" Jun asked.

Biyu pointed a trembling finger at Jun's window. Jun, putting two and two together, widened his eyes with shock and terror. He slowly turned his head.

Seeing Edward's tuft of hair at the top of his window, Jun immediately jumped and fell off his gaming chair. He sat on the ground, shuddering and whimpering and staring at Edward.

Jun turned to his laptop to speak to Biyu.

"I'll call you via phone. I'll be downstairs!" Jun whispered frantically. Biyu nodded her head in agreement and ended the call. She picked up her phone, ran out of her bedroom, and hid in the upstairs towel closet." She stared at her phone screen, waiting for Jun to call her.

Jun ran downstairs into the living room. He stopped to catch his breath.

"Jun? What happened?" Mrs. Song asked.

"We better call the police," Jun shouted urgently, abruptly looking up.

"What?! What happened?" Kun asked, turning his head from the TV.

"There's an intruder outside and he's on the roof!" Jun explained.

"An intruder?" Mr. Song asked, running into the living room.

Kun gasps in horror.

"First that giant monster wolf and now an intruder who is most likely a burglar." Mrs. Song remarked angrily, dialing the police number on her phone.

Jun looks through the window in the living room to see if Edward is nearby.

Edward looks back into Jun's room, only to see a vacant room.

"Damn it, he must have escaped. How did he even know my presence if his back was facking me?" Edward said to himself.

He jumps from the roof onto the road and stared at one of the front windows of the Songs' home, not wanting to peek in the windows or risk blowing his cover.

Alice, Jasper, and Bella looked around frantically while simultaneously trying not to look suspicious. Civilians are currently not allowed to go out in the streets due to the werewolf massacre caused by Jacob.

"His scent is this way. He's only half a mile away. We can make it!" Alice said, pointing at a barely-lit street.

Jasper picked up Bella so that she can ride on his back. But before he and Alice can sprint away, a familiar voice sounded.

"Not so fast," Aro said.

Alice, Jasper, and Bella all gasp in unison and turned around. Standing behind them were the Volturi.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Jane asked.

"We're just looking for Edward before he hurts himself," Alice answered.

"Even though he exposed himself to humans not too long ago?" Aro said.

"You've been fugitives for eons now. You can run but you cannot hide." Aro explained.

"Yes, we know what he did was wrong and we tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen to us. But he probably realized his mistakes! So please! You need to spare him!" Alice begged.

"Please spare him!" Bella begged.

"Oh yes, we will but he needs to face consequences. It's clear he chose to disobey you all," Jane said, using her pain illusion on Alice and Jasper, causing them to scream in agony.

"That's for trying to run away," Jane said.

"We will let you find him but we will be tagging along," Aro said.

Bella, Alice, Jasper, and the Volturi continued their way to find Edward.

Jun hid behind the couch while simultaneously speaking to Biyu through his phone.

"My mom is calling the police. I don't know where he is and I don't want to look outside because he might be staring back with those creepy, diarrhea-colored eyes of his." Jun told Biyu.

"This persistent bastard! Why won't he leave us alone?! Somebody throw him into a volcano already," Biyu remarked angrily.

A knock at the door sounded.

"Don't open the door!" Mrs. Song ordered.

The Songs gathered together and stared at the front door. Kun clutches Azuki gently. Jun stared wide-eyed while still holding his phone to his ear.

Biyu, assuming that Jun has seen something horrifying stopped and did not make a sound.

Is Edward inside their house? Biyu thought

"The police are coming but for now...whatever you do....don't...make...a....sound!" Mrs. Song whispered.

Edward knocked on the front door a few times before running away to hide. When he saw that nobody opened the door, he decided to knock again.

"Man, they're smart..." Edward remarked. He is about to run back again but stopped when he heard Bella's voice.

"Edward! Please! Stop what you're doing or you'll die!!" Bella screamed.

Edward turned around and saw that Bella is with Alice, Jasper, and the Volturi.

What are they doing here? How did they find us? Edward thought.

"We've heard from other covens what you've been doing, Edward Cullen," Aro said.

"Just what have you been doing?" Aro asked.

"Tell a lie, we will know. Don't think you can get out of here in one piece." Jane said.

Edward, realizing he is caught and cannot escape, stood idly and wide-eyed. He sighed in annoyance.

"I've been pursuing a Korean girl for months and I've been trying to exact revenge on her and her boyfriend for Bella breaking up with me. Right now, I'm trying to kill her boyfriend and then her. We're near his house right now...." Edward began

Bella gasps in horror and disgust.

"So you lied to me? You still had feelings for that rancid bitch?! How could you do this to me?! You said that you loved me!" Bella shouted.

"I fell in love at first sight with her when we first arrived here. I asked her for directions. Later on, I realized her blood smelled more delicious than Bella's and I would go to her room and watch her sleep just like how I watched Bella sleep back in Forks." Edward continued.

"I went into her room twice and her family called the police each time. When I found out she already has a boyfriend, it enraged me to the core. I gave him a taste of his own medicine for getting in my way. He was hospitalized and I saw that she visits him so I followed them to the hospital and tried to teach him a lesson but they escaped and I can't let myself be seen any further."

"Oh...we forgot to tell you. We found out you exposed yourself because of the videos and news online." Aro explained.

"Don't think you can get away with this," Jane said.

"Bella broke up with me and I knew it was those two Korean children's faults that Bella broke up with me. I lied to Bella that I realized I love her and not the Korean girl I was lusting after so that I will be able to pursue the Korean girl again. I planned to kill her and her boyfriend because if I can't have her then no one can. NO. ONE. CAN! I thought that Bella would be okay with a polyamorous relationship but no!!"

"Aaahh...I see that you are fueled by jealousy and envy..." Aro said.

"You think all of that is justifiable? It's all just excuses." Jane said, using her pain illusion on Edward, causing him to drop to his knees in agony.

"No! No! Don't hurt him!" Bella shouted.

Police sirens sounded. The vampires and Bella all turned and hastily flee the scene.

Part 21 End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 6 28
I am not a good writer at all so I'm going to write maybe some good stories Ideas, OC's and AU's that I can think of. Say if your interested in a sto...
29.2K 478 85
This is basically Anti League attacking worlds and meeting allies/members along with the armies of the A-L.
1.3K 249 198
It's basically the ultimate crossover between then every game and anime and cartoons and many more ) warning the language is bad ) but olny for few c...
1.5K 38 26
Disclaimer: I dont own corpse party For this story i'll try and make necessary OCs Because sometimes i have too many and forget about some Of them. A...