Green-Eyed Monsters vs Twilight pt. 10

Part 10

Biyu tells Hyun-ae and Jong-suk the entire story. She had no choice but to admit she and Jun are a couple.

Jong-suk and Hyun-ae were more preoccupied with Edward and the Cullens than Biyu and Jun's romantic relationship.

"So Edward was behind all of this!" Jong-suk said, balling one of his hands into a fist and swinging it.

"He's got some nerve coming back!" Hyun-ae fumed.

"And he's probably jealous of Jun which is why he beat him. Since he's been stalking you, I most likely has an unrequited crush on you." Jong-suk told Biyu.

"I don't understand how he came back despite the fact his face is all over the neighborhood," Jong-suk said agitatedly.

Biyu looks away nervously, wondering if she should tell Jong-suk and Hyun-ae her honest thoughts.

In the back of Biyu's mind, she is convinced that Edward is not human and by extension, his family. She is not entirely sure if Edward is inhuman, she is only convinced.

"Remember when Jun talked about how we might be dealing with non-humans?" Biyu asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Jong-suk asked.

"I think Edward is not human. I don't know what being he is but he is most likely non-human. He jumped out of my balcony without using parkour." Biyu explained.

"He jumped off the balcony as if he is jumping into a lake," Biyu further explained.

Hyun-ae and Jong-suk gasp in horror.

"We are definitely dealing with monsters...The Cullens have always given me creepy vibes..." Hyun-ae said.

"We should visit Jun and ask him his side," Jong-suk suggested.

"I was just about to say we should head to the hospital," Biyu pointed out.

She ran upstairs to change clothes.

Later...

Biyu, Hyun-ae, and Jong-suk visit Jun in his hospital room.

Jun sat on his hospital bed and has been reading webcomics to pass the time.

"Biyu told us everything and we learned you and her are dating," Jong-suk explained.

Jun did not care and is more worried about the dilemma he and his friends are in.

"We are most likely dealing with monsters just like you speculated days ago," Hyun-ae explained.

"I don't know their species. There are all sorts of humanoid monsters with deathly pale skin.." Biyu said.

"I did some research while here. The results I received are vampires, zombies, ghosts, bisan, jiangshi, and onryo and I highly doubt those weirdos are any of these.." Jun explained, scrolling through his phone.

"Bisan?" Jong-suk asked, not knowing what the creature is.

"It's a female nature spirit or deity from Malaysian mythology. It can transform into a cicada and it's also a very jealous spirit." Jun explained.

"The only thing Edward particularly, has in common with a bisan is they're both jealous," Biyu remarked.

"There's no way the Cullens are bisan, jiangshi, or onryo. They're not even Asian, let alone East or Southeast Asian, and some of the members are male," Jong-suk said.

"They're definitely not ghosts," Hyun-ae said.

"Zombies? Very unlikely. They don't crave human flesh and they can speak" Biyu said.