Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 17

Part 17

"This man has an attitude of entitlement," Park reported to Kim, pointing to Jacob with her chin.

She turned back to Jacob.

(In English) "You realize that you violated her and that's a criminal offense, right?" Park asked.

Jacob did not care what Park said.

"How can she not see how much of a good guy I am? Why did she choose him over me?" Jacob said.

Park grimaced and looked back at Kim. Kim, seeing Park's disgusted face widened his eyes in shock.

"This guy is ridiculous and pathetic," Park told Kim.

"How can she not see that I'm a much better guy than him? I'm nicer and have a nicer figure than him!" Jacob ranted.

Park raised an eyebrow in confusion and disgust.

"Just shut the fuck up, lady!" Jacob shouted at Park, noticing her facial expressions.

Park gasps in indignance. Kim, seeing that Jacob is becoming aggressive and defiant immediately ran over and detained him. Jacob then starts screaming and struggling, trying to break free.

Park ran to the door to alert other officers.

"He's trying to resist!" Park shouted.

More police officers ran in to restrain Jacob. They escorted him out of the interrogation room.

"Looks like we will have to re-do the interrogation again until he's calmed down. He's not in a talking mood," Park told Kim.

Jacob is thrown inside a cell and the police officers went their merry way. He landed on the ground and rolled over. He turned around.

"Get me out of here! I didn't do anything!" Jacob shouted.

"He's demanding we let him out," Park explained to the other officers.

"So rude, defiant, and...addled...When I was his age, I didn't behave like him. I was bullied by guys like him." A tall officer remarked.

"His skin is hot like a stove.." An officer wearing glasses remarked.

The next day

Jong-suk was discharged in the morning due to the doctor wanting to make sure he does not have any other neck injuries.

Due to suffering from a concussion, Biyu, Jun, and Jong-suk could not visit her and converse with her. Hyun-ae needed to rest in order to treat the concussion. Mr. and Mrs. Jang would visit their eldest daughter whenever they were free.

It was the last day of school before winter vacation, Biyu, Jun, and Jong-suk exit their school and are on their way home.

At the cafe, Biyu and Jun were eager to hear about what happened last night.

"What happened to y'all last night? We heard there was police tape at Hyun-ae's place and the shirtless weirdo was finally arrested." Biyu asked, concerned and worried.

Jong-suk explained most of the ordeal from last night to Biyu and Jun at a cafe.

"That disgusting pervert!" Biyu fumed.

"He had the nerve to make her touch his body, forcefully kiss her...and touch her," Jun said, widening his eyes in horror and indignance.

"If I hadn't stopped him sooner, he would've forced himself on her," Jong-suk said, his voice nearly trembling.