Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 8

Part 8

(Author's Note: Biyu, Hyun-ae, and Jong-suk are 16. Jun is 17.)

Huang Family House

Jun and Biyu silently slept on their futons. It was midnight.

Outside of the Huang family residence, Edward arrived and stood under a street lamp post, staring up at Biyu's balcony. He quickly walks toward the house and jumps up onto Biyu's balcony. He places his hand on the door handle, trying to open it. But when Edward pulled the balcony door, it did not budge.

Damn it, she locked it, Edward thought frustratingly

She's not in her room...Where is she? I can sense where she is..She's gotta be home, Edward thought.

Edward jumped into the Huangs' backyard and tried to open the sliding glass door of the living room. It was locked. He looked upwards and spotted the balcony of the guest bedroom upstairs, realizing he hasn't checked it. Edward jumped up onto the guest bedroom balcony. To his surprise, there were curtains and the balcony door is covered.

He noticed the window and jumped toward it, grabbing onto the sill. He peeked inside the window and widened his eyes in shock.

Edward can see Biyu and Jun sleeping next to each other. Biyu happened to be cuddling Jun, resting her head on his chest and her left hand on his right shoulder. Jun is sleeping near the balcony door and window.

Driven by envy, Edward quietly seethes and scratches the windowsill, damaging it and leaving behind scratch marks.

He tried to open the window to get inside but it was locked.

"Damn it!" Edward shouted in frustration, smacking the window.

Biyu grunted after Edward smacked the window. She turned to her left, no longer cuddling Jun.

Edward jumped onto the balcony, realizing he did not check to see if it is locked. He quietly places a hand on the door handle and tries to slide it open. To his surprise, it is open. Edward widened his eyes in surprise and joy and slowly crept in.

Edward stood a few feet away from Biyu and Jun, staring down at them. He looked at Biyu, loving the smell of her blood. But he is also angry with Biyu, assuming that she contacted the police which is why there are wanted posters of Edward plastered all over the neighborhood.

He then turned his attention towards Jun, seeing that he is sleeping on his back with his head turned towards Biyu. Edward clenched his fist as he stared at Jun.

To Edward, what is so special about Jun?

Why is Biyu dating him?

What does Biyu even see in Jun?

Edward's fist is now shaking uncontrollably. He is not only angry at Jun but also Biyu.

They're humans and I'm a vampire. Do they think they can call the cops to stop me? They don't know I'm a vampire. I can just disappear in a blink of an eye thanks to my superhuman speed, Edward thought conceitedly.

Edward turned his attention at Jun, trying to come up with an idea to attack Jun. Edward walked around the room to observe. He noticed Jun's phone lying to the right of Jun's head.

He picked it up and turned it on. There is no passcode. Edward glanced at Jun to make sure he is still asleep. He tapped the photos app on Jun's phone and began surfing through the photos.

There were a lot of photos of food, particularly hot pot, tteok-bokki, bingsu, lunchbox cakes, ahboong, taiyaki, sushi, onigiri, egg toast, bubble tea, bibimbap, corn dogs, soft-serve ice cream, flan, pho, baos, jiaozi, panna cotta, and coffee with latte art.