Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 21

Part 21

Biyu and Weimin finally arrived home, followed by two soldiers escorting them.

Mr. and Mrs. Huang and Jian opened the front door and immediately embrace Biyu and Weimin. Mr. and Mrs. Huang burst into tears, hugging their children tightly. Biyu, Weimin, and Jian also started crying. Relieved that they made it safe.

Edward, who happened to be standing on top of a shop near the Huang's residence, spotted the family reunion from afar.

He grimaced and scrunched up his nose.

She prefers them over me, doesn't she? Edward thought.

She doesn't know what's good for herself and it makes me sick. Edward thought bitterly.

"I better find him before she reunites with him and gets another shoulder to cry on," Edward said to himself before departing.

At the hospital

Mr. and Mrs. Lee finally arrived in Jong-suk's hospital room. Mr. and Mrs. Lee immediately hugged Hye-mi. They went over to Jong-suk, seeing his leg has been bandaged.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee turned to Taehyun, recognizing him.

"Tae..hyun? It's been so many years!" Mrs. Lee said.

"Jong-suk and I ran into each other earlier today," Taehyun explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We heard that you were with him and protected him from Hye-mi. We can't thank you enough. Thank you so much!" Mrs. Lee said, tears of gratitude streaming down her face.

Taehyun nodded his head.

Mr. Lee turned toward Jong-suk.

"We were worried sick. We heard that you had direct contact with the wolf!" Mr. Lee said urgently.

"They finally caught that creature....who turned out to be a man...." Mrs. Lee remarked.

"Where is he now?" Jong-suk asked, lifting up his head.

"He's held in a secretive location from what we heard." Mr. Lee replied.

Hye-mi and Taehyun gasp quietly.

"That doesn't matter. As long as he's far away from everyone." Jong-suk replied.

"Today has been a long day..." Jong-suk remarked.

"We heard that your friend Biyu and her brother went out to look for their older brother while that monster rampaged and fortunately they were rescued by soldiers and taken home. Their older brother also made it home safely." Mr. Lee explained.

Jong-suk gasp upon hearing the news. Even though Biyu and her brothers were safe and sound, he was shocked that Biyu went outside despite the perilous catastrophe.

"Don't worry, your friends are all safe and sound with their families. The Jangs have been home the entire time and so were the Songs." Mrs. Lee assured.

Jong-suk sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"This monster reign of terror better be over," Jong-suk remarked.

Song residence

"Just got off the phone with Biyu. She and Weimin finally arrived home." Jun told Mr. and Mrs. Song.

"Oh, Thank God, they made it home safely." Mrs. Song remarked, sighing in relief.