Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 12

Part 12

 Edward watched with a grueling hatred. His eyes turned from amber to electric green.

Jun and Biyu are holding hands as they converse with one another.

Edward had an urge...

An urge to jump inside and murder Jun and Biyu without them even noticing him. Something he originally planned to do to Bella's classmates before she officially spoke to him.

"That stupid boy," Edward muttered under his breath.

"What does he think he's doing? She's too good for him."

"Why did she choose him over me? I'm more attractive and mature than him." Edward said to himself with a forlorn expression, hanging his head low, trying to blink back tears.

"I know she doesn't like me but she doesn't know what she's missing out on. I will keep pursuing her then she will realize how much I love and care about her and change her mind." Edward vowed to himself.

He began to daydream about Biyu and him running around the forest and meadow together. And in the daydream, he imagined Biyu as a sparkling vampire as well. He is sure that Biyu would want to become a vampire just like Bella if she wanted to be with him for eons.

In Edward's daydream, he imagined himself and Biyu staring longingly at each other for extended periods of time.

He then imagines Biyu embracing him for a kiss.

Edward was too distracted with daydreaming about Biyu, he did not notice the sun is exposed after a cloud passed it, causing his skin to sparkle.

Biyu is still in the hospital room with Jun.

Jun, who is facing the window noticed something sparkling outside.

Biyu, seeing that Jun's attention is at the window.

"There's something outside?" Biyu asked.

"Something....sparkling..." Jun said slowly.

Biyu turned around to look at the window. She can see sparkling glares at the window. Before she knew it, a sparkling hand came into view. The hand appeared to be holding a piece of paper.

Biyu gasped in horror at the sight of the hand, she recognized the hand.

"Oh no...it's him!" Biyu whispered to Jun.

"Him? Edward?!" Jun asked.

"Yes, we better tell the hospital staff," Biyu said. She ran to the telephone in the room, picks it up, and began alerting the receptionist.

"Hello, there appears to be an intruder at the window," BIyu began.

Jun kept his eyes glued at the window. He can now see more of the sparkling intruder. First, he saw an arm, and now he can see a shoulder, neck, and the back of a man's head.

"No...it's Edward!" Jun muttered to himself.

Biyu finished calling the hospital staff and ran back to Jun.

"They're on their way," she informed.

"The intruder...it's Edward!" Jun whispered.

"Edward?!" Biyu uttered in disbelief.