Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 14

Part 14

"That other boy didn't even look that attractive. He has blackish blue hair and is slightly more tanned than she, Bella, and me." Edward said.

He continued to explain his side of the story:

"I watched her like a hawk and saw that she went to a hospital. I didn't want to go inside because I might get identified by locals..."

"I went on the windows and when I found her scent in one room I went to that window and saw that she is visiting him of all people."

"You're clearly jealous of this boy. It's obvious," Jasper remarked.

"Damn it, Jasper. I'm not jealous! I'm indignant and outraged." Edward asserted.

Edward continued explaining:

"I daydreamed about her and me together and I was so caught in the moment, I didn't notice the sun is out and it revealed me and they saw me from inside the room..."

"I didn't want her to run away with him so I broke through the window and tried to stop them. I was thinking about grabbing them and taking them to a secluded area but they were too fast and managed to escape the room.."

"I had no choice but to run away,"

"Because of her and him, Bella doesn't love me anymore. If they never snitched, Bella wouldn't have left me."

"That's it."

"And you didn't realize there were surveillance cameras in the room," Emmett said.

"Are you willing to expose your secret just to fulfill your desires? The Volturi will find out about us because of you," Jasper said.

"No, I never wanted the Volturi to discover us. Besides, it's impossible that those children believe that vampires exist," Edward said.

"Edward! Stop! How can you not see that that girl doesn't like you?!" Emmett said.

Edward hesitated and lowered his head.

"Do you really not know or you do know and don't care?" Jasper asked.

"I need to be alone," Edward said, speeding away.

I may not understand what she says but I know she doesn't love me back. Edward thought.

But she doesn't understand what she is missing out on. I will show her and then she will know that she should've chosen me and not him. But I can't do that anymore because she is too stubborn and thick.

I will make sure he can't have her. That will teach him and her a lesson for taking away my happiness. And when they're dead, they won't be able to know the existence of vampires. Edward thought, hellbent on revenge.

Edward encounters Bella, who is sitting on a rock, staring into space.

Upon seeing Edward, Bella grimaced and turned away.

"Bella, I need to tell you something," Edward said.

"No, I don't want to talk to you," Bella said.

"Please listen to me. It's urgent." Edward said.

Bella sighed in exasperation and turned to look at Edward.

Edward lowered his head and sighed heavily. He lifts up his head and looked at Bella with forlorn eyes.

"I'm sorry. For everything." Edward began.

Bella gasps and widened her eyes in shock.

"I was selfish and didn't take your feelings into account. I realized the other girl I was chasing after is no fun at all and that I should've been with you because you truly love me," Edward continued.