Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 16

Part 16

Jacob slowly picked himself up and got to his feet.

Hyun-ae and Jong-suk were about to exit the gate but stopped.

No! He's gonna get Seohyun! Hyun-ae thought.

Quick as a wink, Jacob ran towards the pair. He shoved Jong-suk, causing him to land on the gate and fall onto the ground, and grabbed Hyun-ae, pinning her against a stone fence wall.

Hyun-ae yelped in pain after bumping the back of her head. Her vision started to get blurry and it felt like the world is spinning.

Jacob took off the stolen hoodie, stolen sweatpants, and then his shirt, throwing them both away.

"Now, you're going to see what's good," Jacob said.

Hyun-ae grimaced and gasped. Jacob grabs one of Hyun-ae's arms and made her rub all over his naked torso. Hyun-ae grunted and groaned in disgust, trying to break free of Jacob's grip.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Jacob asked. He then grabs Hyun-ae by the chin and presses his lips against hers. He laid a land on Hyun-ae's breast. 

Hyun-ae let out a muffled groan and tried to smack Jacob's face. She scratches Jacob's left chest, causing him to let go of her. Hyun-ae gasps and coughed in disgust. Jacob stared back at Hyun-ae, smiling lustfully and delightfully.

A brick hits Jacob in the back of the head, startling him.

He turned around to see who threw the brick at his head.

Seohyun picked up another brick, preparing to throw it at Jacob again.

"You leave my sister alone, you weirdo!" Seohyun shouted.

Hyun-ae looked up and stared with shock, clutching her head with one hand. Jong-suk, clutching his back with one hand turned to look at Seohyun.

"Seohyun, run! Get the police!" Hyun-ae shouted. Jacob looked back at Hyun-ae.

Seohyun drops the brick and ran in the direction of the secret entrance. She frantically climbed up the crates and over the fence.

Jong-suk grabs the brick Seohyun threw at Jacob and strikes him in the ankle with it. Jacob cries out in pain. Hyun-ae, now standing, turned to look at Jacob after hearing his pained cry. Jong-suk frantically tried to run towards Hyun-ae before Jacob can but Jacob trips him with his leg. Jong-suk landed on the ground face down.

Jacob grabs Jong-suk by the neck with one hand and pins him against a stone fence wall.  Hyun-ae gasps. She hastily looks around, trying to look for the nearest blunt object. Jacob reached out and placed his other hand, clasping Jong-suk's neck with both hands.

Jong-suk gagged and gasped, clawing at Jacob's hands, trying to break free.

A spade lay a meter away from Hyun-ae's feet. Hyun-ae grabbed the spade and lunged toward Jacob, yelling as she went.

She strikes Jacob's upper back with all of her strength, causing the head to bend into a 90-degree angle. The impact startled Jacob, causing him to release Jong-suk. Jong-suk clasped his neck, coughing and gasping as he went.

Jacob turned around to face Hyun-ae, glaring at her with his teeth clenched, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

Hyun-ae stood frozen in fear, still holding the damaged spade. In Hyun-ae's perspective, it looked like there are a crowd of Jacobs looming towards her.