Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 1

The first crossover fic that involves an original work of mine, Green-Eyed Monsters.

As well as the first crossover fic involving an existing story I hate which I expect many of you to figure out on your own judging by the title.

With that being said, let's begin...

Biyu raises her right arm. Her left arm grabbed it by the elbow so that she can stretch, groaning as she went. It has been a long day.

She checked her phone to see the time, it is almost five o'clock.

"Time to Rendevous," Biyu said, making her way to the coffee shop she and her friends planned to go to.

She puts her phone into her skirt pocket and goes her merry way.

Unbeknownst to Biyu, someone is watching her from a distance.

Edward and Bella who were traveling overseas have arrived. They were trying to escape from the Volturi and Victoria and took refuge in a country in East or Southeast Asia, South Korea.

They were walking around, seeing that the scenery looks different from Forks, Washington, and grimacing.

Bella noticed Edward has been staring at someone. She follows his line of sight and spots Biyu in the distance. Bella's face scrunched up into a disgusted scowl.

"Why are you staring at that girl? She looks like an insipid bitch who cares about her looks and doesn't use her brain." Bella said.

Knowing that Edward is her boyfriend, Bella is disgusted and does not want Edward to cheat on her.

"Edward, don't tell me you are attracted to that ugly girl. She probably has an ugly personality because just look at her. And she is most likely the type to act on her emotions and be a whiny drama queen." Bella snapped.

"I'm not attracted to her, I'm just trying to read her mind," Edward replied, gaslighting Bella as usual. He then turned to look at Biyu again.

"Why did we even move to South Korea out of all places? Nobody here looks like they speak English. I don't know Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Asian." Bella told Edward.

"We moved here because it is stated it is safe with a low crime rate and Alice does not see anything horrible happening in her visions. And don't worry, there are translation apps we can use when asking for directions. There aren't a lot of people out here and that girl over there is the closest person. Let's ask her for directions." Edward said.

Unbeknownst to Bella, Edward has an ulterior motive that he does not want to tell Bella. He does not want to talk to Biyu solely to ask for directions. He is only pulling the "asking for directions" card as an excuse to get close to Biyu, seeing her like another piece of fresh meat like Bella.           

After attempting to read Biyu's mind, Edward became curious about her since he does not speak Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin. The languages Biyu speaks. Due to this language barrier, he cannot read Biyu's mind.

Just like he couldn't read Bella's mind, Edward became interested in Biyu who, too, has an unreadable mind in Edward's point of view.                                                                        

"Let's go, Bella. We are going to ask for directions and after that, we will reunite with the others." Edward said.

The Cullens split up to look for a hotel or inn to stay over in temporarily before finding a house to live in.

They are planning to live in South Korea illegally. Despite purchasing plane tickets to stay for a month, they are planning to stay permanently.

Bella did not tell her school friends and Charlie about where she went as expected of her. The only person she told about moving away is Jacob. Jacob was clearly upset after hearing the news that Bella is moving away.