Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 22

Part 22

"Hey! I see a large group of people wearing black cloaks. They happen to be all Western foreigners." Shin told Park through the radio.

"We better send soldiers over there immediately!" Park said.

"We have a punishment in mind..." Aro said.

"We're going to let you get imprisoned here. And then after a while, we will collect you and the rest of your coven and take you all back to Volterra for your punishments." Aro said.

Alice, Jasper, and Bella all gasp in horror.

"NO! NO! You can't do this to us! I didn't do anything wrong!" Bella shouted.

"You are an accomplice," Jane told Bella.

Aro ordered other members of the Volturi to get Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie and bring them back to where they are.

"Turn yourself in or you will be a pile of glitter and dust before you even realize it," Aro threatened Edward.

"Bella and the rest of your coven will be in Volterra while you're here and then you will reunite with them. You will wish you were never born," Aro said smugly.

Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie arrived, saddened and devastated about their fates. The Volturi left with Bella and the other Cullens, leaving Edward all alone.

Edward could not believe what happened. He did not realize he will face repercussions for his actions. He thought he could get away with it.

The police finally arrive and spotted Edward in front of the door of the Songs' residence.

"It's the fugitive, Edward Cullen!" Shin said.

"He was trying to break into someone's house again!" Shin told the other officers.

Park arrived in another police cruiser and pointed a gun at Edward.

(In English) "Put your hands in the air! You're under arrest!" Park shouted.

Edward did not react and just wore a masked facial expression.

The Songs exited their home after hearing police sirens and seeing the red and blue lights from inside.

Jun spotted Edward standing idly and casually as if he doesn't care what was happening to him.

"Did he admit defeat?" Jun asked.

An officer ran up to Edward and cuffed his hands together. He escorts Edward towards a police cruiser and closes the door.

"We finally caught the fugitive after a few months," Park told Mr. and Mrs. Song

"He will be gone for a long time. You don't have to worry about him coming back to torture you anymore." Park assured the Songs.

As Park spoke with Mr. and Mrs. Song.

Jun turned to look at Edward who is sitting in the police car, still wearing a masked facial expression.

Edward then abruptly turned his head to face Jun. His expression shifted from masked to bitter with contempt. Edward shot Jun the nastiest scowl ever. Jun gasps in horror and lightly jumped, startled by Edward scowling at him.

Jun couldn't help but glare back and with a warranted reason.

You've been torturing me for far too long. You harassed Biyu and tried to get rid of me so that you can have her all to yourself. You broke into her house. You stalked us. And you have the nerve to try to break into my home. I hope we never meet again. Ever. I hope that you rot in prison. Know your place, demon. Jun thought.