Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 23 (END)

Part 23

3 months later...

Jeju Island

Biyu, Jun, Hyun-ae, Jong-suk, Taehyun, and Hye-mi travel to Jeju Island for the summer.

"A perfect place for polaroids," Biyu remarked, taking out her Polaroid camera.

"Oh oh, can you take my picture?" Hyun-ae asked.

"Yes, definitely," Biyu agreed.

Hyun-ae walked towards the coastline and turned around so that she will be standing in front of the ocean waves. Biyu places her Polaroid camera in front of her face, preparing to snap a photograph.

Jun noticed a crab crawling on the sand and started to slowly follow it. He took out his phone and began filming himself following the crab.

Biyu, noticing Jun following the crab, pointed.

"Hey, look at that crab!" Biyu said. Hyun-ae followed Biyu's line of pointing and spotted the crab which is now picking up speed.

"Looks like a baby crab," Hyun-ae said.

Hye-mi place a hand on her sunhat to adjust it and looked around. She takes a deep breath and exhales, wanting to feel the sea breeze.

"I've never actually been here. This is my first time," Taehyun told Jong-suk.

Jong-suk and Taehyun walked along the coast, admiring the scenery.

"I'm looking forward to checking out the cafes here," Taehyun said.

"Going to Jeju was one of my biggest dreams," Jong-suk stated.

After walking for a few meters, the pair decided to stop and rest under a bench with an umbrella.

"The sea breeze here makes me feel reborn," Jong-suk commented.

"Nobody's going to get in the way of our happiness this time. What's in the past stays in the past." Taehyun said, hinting at how he, Jong-suk, and their friends moved on from the cursed ordeal years ago. He scratches the back of his head before placing it on the bench, barely touching Jong-suk's hand which happened to be resting.

"Yeah," Jong-suk agreed softly. Jong-suk glances at Taehyun without turning his head and looks at their hands, his cheeks turning cherry blossom pink. He then turned to look at his feet.

It was now silent.

Feeling bored, Jong-suk turned to his right to continue conversing with Taehyun. To his surprise, Taehyun happened to be staring at him, causing their eyes to meet. In a heartbeat, Taehyun leaned over until his lips come in contact with Jong-suk's lips.

Hye-mi, Biyu, Jun, and Hyun-ae watch with delight from afar.

Part 23 End

Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight END

Author's Note:

I didn't want this story to be too long and I had so much fun and felt so much better and relaxed after writing this.

Writing is a good coping mechanism after all.