Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 9

Part 9

Biyu, Jian, Weimin, and Jun are in Jian's car. On their way to the hospital.

They arrive and Jun is taken to the ER.

Biyu, Jian, and Weimin sat in the waiting room, waiting for a doctor to come out. Biyu sat apprehensively, her knees trembling uncontrollably.

"I don't think you should go to school in the morning," Jian tells Biyu, seeing that she is distraught and the fact Jun is injured. Biyu nods her head in agreement. She is worried about Jun's health and safety. His nose is bleeding most likely due to internal bleeding.

"If I leave him alone. What if Edward comes back and kills him?" Biyu said.

"Edward? Is that the burglar's name?" Jian asked.

Biyu nodded her head frantically.

"Yes, that's his name. I should've told you sooner," Biyu confirmed.

"How did you know his name?" Weimin asked.

"He stayed at Hyun-ae's inn, along with his girlfriend and family. Mrs. Jang learned of their names and Hyun-ae told me, Jun, and Jong-suk. That's how I knew," Biyu explained.

"Did Mrs. Jang get their full names?" Jian asked.

Biyu nodded her head.

"Cullen. So his name is Edward Cullen," Biyu replied.

"Edward Cullen..." Weimin said.

"Looks like we got the upper hand. We got his name and his wanted poster is out. I think the police will be able to update the posters and then they will be able to take him down faster," Jian said.

A doctor appears to greet the trio.

"Are you with Jun Song?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, we are his friends," Jian answered.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Biyu asked the doctor.

"He's bleeding internally. We need to perform surgery to stop the internal bleeding," The doctor said.

Biyu, Jian, and Weimin gasp in horror and look at each other in worry.

"We need to call his family," Jian suggested.

Biyu remembered she brought along Jun's phone. She unlocks it, taps the contacts, and finds Mrs. Song's number which Jun labeled "Ka-san".

Biyu taps Mrs. Song's number and waits for her to pick it up.

"Come on, come on. Please pick up, Mrs. Song," Biyu mumbled urgently.

Mrs. Song answered, causing Biyu to gasp in relief.

"Jun? Why are you calling so late? You have school in the morning," Mrs. Song said in an exhausted voice.

"Mrs. Song, this is Biyu. I'm borrowing his phone. Jun is hurt and injured and we're at the hospital!" Biyu said urgently.

"What? The hospital?!" Mrs. Song asked in disbelief and horror.

"He's going to undergo surgery for internal bleeding and it's a long story," Biyu explained.

"Hang on. I'll get my husband and we will be there as soon as we can! Stay on the call!" Mrs. Song told Biyu.

Biyu placed Jun's phone down and sighs in relief.

"His family is coming," Biyu informed Jian and Weimin.

"Let's call Mom and Dad, too" Jian suggested.

"I'll call the police," Weimin said, phoning the police.