Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 19

Part 19

"It's coming this way!" A woman screamed.

Screams and panic filled Cafe Mignon.

Hye-mi peeked from the cubicle to see what the other customers are terrified of.

Upon seeing Jacob looming toward the cafe, she gasps in horror and immediately went back inside the cubicle.

"Jong-suk! There's a giant wolf out there!" Hye-mi whispered to Jong-suk.

"A giant wolf?" Jong-suk asked in confusion.

"I'm not joking around, it's an actual wolf except it's as big as a bear!"Hye-mi whispered.

Jong-suk widened his eyes in shock.

"A giant wolf....? Could it be.....Jacob...?" Jong-suk thought.

Jacob inched closer and closer to Cafe Mignon. He can smell Jong-suk's scent from the cafe, knowing that he is in there.

Once I get him, I will skin him alive and tear off every muscle from his body like a wrapper. Jacob thought.

But before Jacob's nose could touch the glass door of Cafe Mignon, a bullet from an AK47 strikes him in the leg, causing him to cry in pain. He turned to see who just shot him.

These assholes keep getting in my way! Jacob thought.

He turned his attention toward the armed soldiers and jumps near them. The soldiers dispersed to avoid Jacob. Some of the soldiers managed to go around him and near Cafe Mignon.

Two soldiers entered the cafe.

"Everyone, stay inside. Don't go outside. We will escort everyone to safety through the back. We need to do it quickly." One of the soldiers ordered. 

The second soldier stood near the door to keep an eye on Jacob.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi emerge from their cubicle and walk with the other patrons to head toward the back exit.

As he and Hye-mi walked slowly with the cafe workers and other patrons. Jong-suk curiously looked back to see where Jacob is.

He had the urge to just look back even though he didn't want to.

Not even three seconds later, a corpse of a soldier gets thrown and came into view. Everyone inside the cafe yelped in terror.

"Don't let him go near the cafe again!" One of the soldiers shouted.

Sounds of gunfire continue...

Jacob dodged every bullet that was fired at him. He turned to his right and crashes through the glass doors of the cafe, destroying furniture in the process.

The cafe workers and patrons screamed in horror. Even though the cafe is not crowded, the door to the back is small and there are still a lot of people crowding around the small hallway leading to the back. Some of the patrons and workers still standing behind the counter.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi happen to be near the back. Jong-suk looked back and froze in terror.

Tonic immobility coursed through their entire bodies, preventing them from moving forward.