Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 7

Part 7

Biyu, Jun, and Jong-suk, who on their way to Jong-suk's house, stopped to rest at a convenience store so that they can read Hyun-ae's messages. They wanted to make sure Hyun-ae and her family are safe, considering the fact Edward, a wanted criminal, is staying at Hyun-ae's inn.

(Texting)

Hyun-ae: "We are planning to politely kick them out."

Biyu: "Yes yes! That will show them!"

Jun: "Serves them right."

Jong-suk: "They better not come back."

The trio exited the convenience store and walked toward Jong-suk's home.
Unbeknownst to them, Jacob is nearby. Jacob is now wearing appropriate clothes for the winter. He stole a jacket from a small street shop when the owner wasn't looking.

He walked around town, planning to see Hyun-ae again. He then stopped upon seeing a wanted poster of himself plastered on a telephone pole.

He could not believe his eyes. How did he get caught? It was nighttime so it will be hard to see and he is a werewolf so he has superhuman speed. Who saw him?

Jacob pulls up the hood of the stolen jacket and hurriedly walks away.

Biyu and Jun wave Jong-suk goodbye and watch as he enters his home before departing.

It is now just the two of them.

"Oh man, I forgot. One of us will have to walk alone eventually." Jun said.

"You can stay over at my place for a few days, my parents won't be home tonight and tomorrow. They're staying over at my uncle's and aunt's house which is also my grandparent's house. They need some help." Biyu pointed out.

Jun widened his eyes in excitement, delight, and relief.

"Coincidentally, my parents aren't home tonight either and they won't come back until Thursday. They're going on a private trip together so it's just Gun and me at home for now." Jun said.

"It doesn't look like those weirdos will leave Hyun-ae's inn by tonight," Biyu said, looking in the direction of Hyun-ae's home.

"We should stop by my place so that I can get my school uniform and bag for tomorrow," Jun said.

"Right." Biyu agreed.

The pair walk in the direction of Jun's home.

That night

Meanwhile, the Cullens packed their things and prepare to leave. They thanked Mr. and Mrs. Jang for their hospitality and off they went.

"That was a surprise. I did not expect them to leave so soon. I was preparing to kick them out because of the criminal activity. What a relief," Mrs. Jang told Mr. Jang.

"Our business is safe now. They better not come back," Mr. Jang said.

Hyun-ae is in her room, preparing for school tomorrow. She hears a knock at her bedroom door. She walks up to answer it, seeing that it is her mother.

"I have good news," Mrs. Jang said.

"What happened?" Hyun-ae asked.