Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 6

Part 6

Meanwhile, Bella and the Cullens are now on their second day in South Korea.

Edward and Bella went to a Burger King near the Jang family inn.

"Finally some real food," Bella said with relief.

"I did not expect Burger King to exist here," Edward said.

"I hope that Jake is okay," Bella said.

Edward glares at Bella upon hearing her mention Jacob's name.

"It's your fault that he is here," Edward blatantly said.

Bella stopped eating her burger and looked up at Edward in disbelief and confusion.

"What? How?" Bella asked.

"If you never told him we were moving here, he wouldn't have come here," Edward said.

"But I had to tell him, he's my friend," Bella explained.

Edward did not care. He only wanted to hear what he wanted to hear and see what he wanted to see.

Edward clenched his soda cup, causing the blood-colored soda inside to squirt out, splashing both him and Bella.

Other patrons in the Burger King turned to look at Edward and Bella. Bella looked around with an embarrassed expression. It didn't help that and Edward are the only foreigners in the Burger King and stick out like sore thumbs.

Edward is being an embarrassment and attracting unwanted attention.

Some of the locals started whispering. Even though Bella doesn't understand Korean, she feels the locals are talking about Edward and her since they glanced at her as they whispered.

"Edward, I think we should get out of here," Bella said.

Edward still glared at Bella and reluctantly picked up his crushed soda cup to throw it away.

I want to see her...so bad...Bella is being annoying...She won't let me do what I want...Edward thought.

Meanwhile, Biyu, Jun, Hyun-ae, and Jong-suk are at the local police station after Biyu and Hyun-ae were informed of case updates.

A facial composite illustration of the intruder, Edward, was produced based on Biyu's eyewitness statement.

The police chief spoke with Hyun-ae and Jong-suk first.

"Just to verify, the intruder you saw exiting your friend's property is shirtless, tan-skinned, muscular, 5' 10" in height, wore jean shorts and worn-out sneakers, has black hair in a crew cut, looks to be about 16, and happens to be a non-Asian foreigner. Correct?" The police chief asked.

"Yes, that's the description," Jong-suk confirmed.

"Yes, same. I saw what he looked like from the window and it was still light out at the time.," Hyun-ae confirmed.

The police chief then turned to Biyu.

"And for your case, the intruder who broke into your bedroom through the balcony is ghostly pale-skinned, has amber eyes, brown hair in a pompadour, red lips, looks to be about 29 years old, wore blue jeans, a gray coat, and a dark gray button-up, and is a non-Asian foreigner, a Westerner. Correct?" The police chief asked Biyu.

"Yes, that's his physical description," Biyu confirmed, nodding her head.

"Our forensic sketch artists managed to finish their sketches earlier than expected which is why we already got updates for you all..." The police chief explained.