Hell Girl x Demonophobia 2

Months later...

Sakuri and Saya became friends after being discharged from the hospital. In class, they would eat sweets together and watch music videos. Outside of school, they went to the bookstore to look for books to purchase. They bonded over their shared trauma.

One day, when the two girls walked home. They overheard from two middle-aged women that Aya is roaming free after receiving punishment. Sakuri couldn't believe her ears. If Aya is roaming free, that means she will run into her again.

She hurriedly walked towards the direction of her home, horrified and scared. It turns out Aya is not going to face severe consequences due to being a minor. She will not serve jail time. Even though Aya no longer attends the same school as Sakuri, Sakuri fears that she will run into Aya once again.

"Sakuri, wait!" Saya shouted, falling behind and running after Sakuri.

"No! No! No! This can't be happening!" Sakuri shouted, pulling her hair.

"Sakuri, don't worry. At least Aya ruined her own life and will be shunned for what she did to us. She's defiled her name forever. It's not like she's going to come back to our school and torture us again as revenge for "ruining her life". She's expelled!" Saya said, trying to reason with Sakuri.

"That doesn't matter to me. It shows the justice system doesn't know what they're doing. They think that someone like Aya will change and redeem themselves? There's no way!" Sakuri fumed.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the black straw doll. Saya's eyes widened upon seeing it.

"Is that a Hell Girl doll?" Saya asked.

"So the rumors are true?!" Saya said, putting her hands over her mouth in horror. She remembered hearing rumors regarding Hell Girl.

"She needs to be out of here forever!" Sakuri snapped, she grabs the red string and pulls out, grunting in the process.

"Your grievance shall be avenged..." Wanyuudo said as he disappears.

The black flame symbol is now on Sakuri. Sakuri spotted the flame tattoo on her and gasps in horror. She looks at the undone red string she is now holding. Realizing what she just did, she gasps and drops to her knees. Tears streaming down her eyes.

Saya still stood, shocked and horrified. She couldn't believe what she just saw.

Sakuri just sent Aya to Hell.

Meanwhile...

Aya was on her way to the karaoke bar. She dyed her hair a different color and wore a hoodie so that nobody would recognize her.

"Ugh, this is all Sakuri's and Saya's faults!" Aya fumed under her breath.

"Because of them, I can't show my face in public anymore and everyone thinks I'm a violent bully!"

She angrily enters the karaoke bar. But when Aya entered inside, she noticed it looked different from what she remembered.

"Hey, what happened? This isn't the karaoke bar, is it?" Aya asked. Aya looked around and spotted Sakuri standing with her back facing her.

Aya gasps and glares.

"You! Sakurai Kunikai! You did this didn't you?!" Aya snapped.

She grabs Sakuri on the shoulder to whirl her around.

But when Sakuri turned around, Aya gasps in horror. It wasn't Sakuri she was talking to. Instead, it was a ghoulish girl with empty eye sockets and a missing lower jaw who looks like Sakuri.