Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 4

Part 4

Jacob is still hiding and trying to find a way to go inside the Jang family inn. He looked around, trying to find something to climb up on but stopped upon seeing the dining room window. He could see Hyun-ae slowly walking past the window from inside, holding a platter of tea. She stopped at the dining room table to fix the teacups. Jacob crouched down so that Hyun-ae wouldn't see him. He looked up so that he can get a look at Hyun-ae.

To Jacob, Hyun-ae is one of the prettiest girls he has ever seen in his life apart from Bella. Jacob stared at Hyun-ae, fascinated by her.

Realizing, what he has just done, Jacob felt compelled to meet with Hyun-ae in person someday.

No, I should find where Bella is, Jacob thought, still feeling attached to Bella.

He contemplated climbing up to the second floor and jumped on a tree so that he can see where Edward and Bella are from a high place. But when he jumped on a tree, he ended up hitting some tree branches, causing some to fall down.

The sound of the tree branches falling and shuffling attracted Mr. and Mrs. Jang.

"What was that?" Mrs. Jang asked in fright.

Mr. and Mrs. Jang ran in the direction of the sound.

Jacob, realizing that he is going to get caught decided to escape. He quickly jumps off the tree and ran back to the secret entrance. He jumps over the fence with ease and runs down the dark alley.

Unbeknownst to Jacob, Jong-suk just arrived and found the secret entrance after reading Hyun-ae's instructions. Just as he is about to climb on the crates to get to the other side, he saw Jacob jump over the fence. Jong-suk hid behind another stack of crates on the other side of the alley and watches as Jacob runs away. Jacob did not notice him because he was too focused on escaping.

When Jacob is now gone, Jong-suk gets out of his hiding place and continues his way through the secret entrance.

Mr. and Mrs. Jang looked around and spotted the tree branches that have fallen from a tree. They looked up at the tree, seeing nothing sitting on the branches.

"Must have been an owl," Mrs. Jang speculated.

"Let's head inside," Mr. Jang said. The couple walks in the direction of the front door of their inn.

Jong-suk texted that he has arrived in the group chat, exciting Jun, Biyu, and Hyun-ae.

"Yes, he arrived!"Hyun-ae said, jumping up from the loveseat she was sitting on.

Biyu was about to get up from her seat so that she, Jun, and Hyun-ae can go to the window in the dining room to meet Jong-suk.

But when she turned to her right, she spotted a figure standing at the entryway of the Jang family's home space.

Biyu gasped upon seeing the figure, who is actually Edward.

Edward, realizing Biyu has spotted him immediately ran away in a flash. He almost bumped into Mrs. Jang who just arrived.

Mrs. Jang yelped upon seeing Edward.

"Aah! My Goodness! You scared me!" Mrs. Jang said.

"Sorry!" Edward said hastily, he then runs toward the guest rooms.

Mrs. Jang looked back at Edward in confusion.

"It was like he teleported right in front of me..." She remarked.