Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 18

Part 18

Biyu sat in the living room, working on an amigurumi cat plush while simultaneously watching a drama.

Weimin ran down the stairs urgently and then towards Biyu.

"Biyu! You need to look at this!" Weimin shouted, sweating profusely. Weimin's shouting startled Biyu and she immediately turned around to look at Weimin.

Weimin showed his phone to Biyu.

It was a Livestream depicting crowds of people running for their lives. The cameraperson filming the scene was hiding behind a car.

In the Livestream, a giant wolf ran around and jumped on outdoor tables as he went. Some people ran into each other and fell in heaps.

Biyu's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She dropped the crochet hook and amigurumi plush and started trembling in fear.

Could it be Jacob? But it's not a full moon yet. He's actually not that type of werewolf...? Biyu thought.

Weimin placed his phone down and began to gently grab Biyu.

"Biyu, have you seen that giant wolf before?" Weimin asked with concern.

Biyu shook her head no.

"I've never seen it before but I think it's connected with the Hyun-ae's and Jong-suk's assault that night..." Biyu replied.

Weimin raised an eyebrow with confusion.

Biyu explained what she, Jun, and Jong-suk discussed not too long ago.

"A werewolf? Sounds far-fetched, there is no such thing as werewolves," Weimin replied.

"I'm actually unsure myself. I don't know if that giant wolf is the shirtless weirdo who harassed and stalked Hyun-ae and Jong-suk. My gut is telling me it's him," Biyu said.

"No wolf could be that big but I don't think that's a werewolf. Just an abnormally large wolf." Weimin said.

"Jian is at the sauna right now. What if he runs into that wolf?!" Biyu said.

"Oh shit! I forgot he's not home! We need to get him back home fast before that gargantuan beast does!" Weimin said urgently.

"What if he's already been eaten by the wolf by now?" Biyu said, worried.

"Don't say that! We better get going!" Weimin said urgently.

"Come on!" He ordered, grabbing Biyu by the hand and running towards the front door.

Mrs. Huang, who was in the office working knitting a blanket, exited the room after hearing the sound of running footsteps.

"Weimin! Biyu! Where are you going?" Mrs. Huang asked. When she entered the living room, she saw the front door wide open. All three of her children are gone.

Mrs. Huang gasps in horror.

"No! Jian is still outside and now Biyu and Weimin are gone. They're going out when there's a monster loose!' Mrs. Huang shouted in a horrified manner.

"Yeona, what happened?" Mr. Huang asked, walking back inside after being in the backyard.

"Weimin and Biyu went out to find Jian and there's a monster on the loose!" Mrs. Huang explained.

Mr. Huang's blood ran cold. He felt like fainting.

A dangerous animal is running loose in the city and his children are outside.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi stepped out of the bus after arriving at their designated stop. They spotted Café Mignon eight meters away and walked towards it.