fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union

52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

522 86 21
By sanjuzz

NEXT DAY MORNING

Anika and Shivay were sleeping soundly. Anika was lying flat on her back while Shivay was sleeping on his front, one hand under his head and other one wrapped around Anika. His face was dipped into the crook of her neck and her hair were spread on his face, making it difficult to see his face.

Anika had her one hand clutched on his hand and other one beside her face, supporting her head on it in a side way.

Shivay stirred in his sleep and yawned opening his eyes. He found everything dark.

"Huh? Is it still night? Why can't I see anything? It feels like I slept for long." He said to himself and tried to turn when he felt the darkness slipping away from his face revealing the bright morning.

"Oh!!" He rolled his eyes removing her hair from his face. He stretched himself and laid there lazily. His eyes travelled on his left side and saw Anika sleeping cutely, with slightly opened mouth.

Previous night came into his mind making him blush. He turned to her, keeping his head on his hand, supporting by elbow. 

Shivay caressed her face lovingly looking at her. He bend down and kissed on her cheek.

"I love you Ani..." He whispered smiling. He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom taking out his dress.

After 20 minutes he came back and saw her still sleeping. Smiling, he got ready for the day and walked to kitchen.

After sometime, he walked inside the room with breakfast. He kept it on the table beside and walked to Anika. He sat beside her on the bed and caressed her face. Bending down till her face, he called her softly.

"Anika.... Ani... Get up..." She stirred in her sleep, groaning.

"Ani, get up, its morning." He again tried. But she groaned more in irritation and covers herself fully with the duvet. He shook his head in disbelieve.

Shivay withdraw the duvet from her face, she again put it back. Shivay again withdraw it and she again put it. They continued it till he pulled off the blanket till her stomach, exposing her naked chest. Shivay gulped seeing her like that, while Anika gasped opening her eyes jerked. She looked at his face and saw his eyes glued on her breasts.

She immediately clutched on the duvet, pulling it up covering her chest.

"Its okay Anika, its not like I am seeing it for the first time." Shivay said rolling his eyes. Anika looked opposite blushing. He chuckled at her blushing face.

"Stop blushing Anika. Or else you will be late for the day, I am telling you." He said hovering her. Anika's jaw dropped making shivay giggle. She pushed him and tried to get up but Shivay pulled her making her land on him.

Shivay held her waist pressing her more to him.

"Shivay let me go please." Anika whispered blushing. He cupped her face with his both hands and brought her face near his. Both were drowned in their eyes. Shivay was about to capture her lips when suddenly his phone rang.

Shivay closed his eyes groaning. Anika chuckled and pushed him getting up from him. She clutched the duvet, running inside the bathroom, taking out her clothes from the wardrobe.

Shivay took the phone and saw the caller id. It was Rishi's. He sighed before attending it.

"Hell...."

"Rudy and Naman were not enough that you too started ruining my moments." Shivay screamed cutting off Rishi from other side.

"Sorry sorry.." He said giggling.

"Stop laughing you monkey." Shivay said rolling his eyes.

"I am not laughing, I am just giggling." Rishi said irritating Shivay more.

"Stop with your bhakwas and tell me the reason behind your greatest interference." Shivay said rolling his eyes.

"Just wanted to inform you that we reached India 3 hours ago. We thought you guys were asleep so didn't call then." Rishi said in a go. Shivay hummed in response.

"And bhai..." Suddenly Rishi sounded serious.

"What happened Rishi?" Shivay asked realising the seriousness.

"From the time we left from there, Ranvi is upset. She is not talking to any of us. Just answering our questions with yes or no. I think she is missing you both." He said making Shivay worried.

"Give the phone to her." Shivay said worried.

"One second bhai." Rishi got up from his seat and walked to Ranvi's room.

"Baccha, see papa is on call." Rishi said forwarding the phone towards her.

"No mood.i'll talk later." She replied lying on the bed.

"But baccha.."

"Please I am sleepy..."

Rishi left the room keeping the phone on his ear.

"Bhai...."

"Its okay Rishi. I think she is tired of the travel and all. Let her sleep. I'll talk to her later." Shivay said and Rishi hummed. He then talked to everyone and cut the call.

"Something is wrong." Shivay whispered to himself. He is feeling weird with Ranvi's behaviour.

Anika came out of the bathroom and saw Shivay sitting, engrossed in deep thought. She walked to the mirror to get ready for the day. After getting ready she turned to see Shivay still sitting there in the same state. She walked to him and kept her hand on his shoulder bringing back him to the reality. He looked towards her.

"What happened Shivay?" She asked watching him worried.

"Anika, there is something wrong with  Ranvi." He said looking at her. Anika sat beside him and held his hand.

"What happened to Ranvi? Say it clearly Shivay." Anika said being worried.

"Anika stop panicking. And I don't really know what's wrong. Now Rishi had called me and he said that she is all silent from the time she they left from here. I think she is missing us, that why and also, she had never lived away from you right." Shivay said calmly making her understand. Anika nodded her head, with teary eyes.

Shivay wiped her tears and cupped her face.

"We are leaving today itself." Shivay said looking into her eyes. Anika nodded her head. He turned to the table and took the food tray.

"First eat this breakfast and then have the medicine." He said forwarding a morsel.

"Why medicine?" She asked in confusion.

"You would be in pain." He said keeping his hand on her thigh. Anika looked at him for a moment before hugging him tightly. Shivay hugged her back with a kiss on her neck.

"Finish it. I'll book our flight ticket by then." Shivay said and got up but Anika stopped him. He turned to her.

"Did you had your brekfast?" She asked looking at him.

"I'll have it in a bit." Shivay said trying to remove his hand from her hold.

"No Shivay. First have breakfast with me. Then do whatever you want." Shivay opened his mouth to utter something but Anika gave him a pleading look. Sighing he sat beside her and both finished the breakfast feeding eachother. At last he made her have the painkillers.

Soon Shivay booked the flight and the timing is 4.45 pm. Shivay and Anika packed their stuffs and left from there.

•°•
°•°

Precap : whats wrong with Ranvi?

•°•
°•°

Heya guys...

Sorry for the short update...

Abhi jaldi jaldi mei likha hei.

Kyu jaldi thi.... I don't know.

Hope you all liked the chappy....

Enjoy...

Love
Athi ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 5.4K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
31.2K 2.5K 10
Even before they could realise what they had between them was something very magical and pure - Love! Things went wrong. Now that realisation dawns...
82.5K 8.5K 16
Unrequited. Maybe or maybe not. What is assured is: - a few lies, sweet, sour and a bit of spice. - adorable devars who make their brother jealous...
103K 7.3K 22
Shivaay Anika who married from two year . But still they don't have love between each other specially from shivaay side. What's the reason of his h...