Long Lost Daughter

By thycelestia_

There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating s... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Epilouge
Final Words
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter

Chapter 89

2.5K 116 17
By thycelestia_

Days has passed..

Today is Saturday, as usual they're going to have their family bonding in Makati, Imelda's house.

Imee and her three son's are already there, same with Bongbong and family. The Araneta's are still on their way, when they arrived, Irene put her arms on her daughter's shoulder as they both head inside the house leaving Greggy with their things.

"The Aranetas are here!" Bonbong announced as he stood up to greet them.

"Hi!" Irene exclaimed as her nephews give her a cheek kiss.

"Hello, hello!" Imee yelled as she's heading to Irene and Celestine, Imee give a cheek kiss to her sister and niece as she hug the both of them, the boys also give Celestine a forehead kiss.

"Come, mama Meldy misses you so much!" Imee said as she pulled Celestine to the kitchen.

"How about me? She didn't missed me ba?" Irene complained as she pouted.

"Miss ka din..ata..ading!" Imee replied as she softly laughed.

Bongbong went to her little sister, "Pano yan, bunso ka lang daw ading, apo siya..." he said as he also laughed, Irene sighed, she follow Imee and Celestine to the kitchen so she could also greet her mom.

"Hi mommy, nagtatampo na ako... Hindi mo ba ako miss?" Irene asked her mom, jokingly.

Imelda raised her right eyebrow, "Who told you that?" she asked as she opened her arms for a hug, Celestine was just smiling witnessing their sweet moments, Irene gladly accepted her mother's arms as they hug each other tightly.

"missed you mama.." Irene uttered softly.

"Missed you too, bunso. And you young lady, come here nga ulit." Imelda said, motioned Celestine to go near to her.

"Visit me here naman, you've been busy ata for these past few weeks? at hindi mo na ako mabisita.." Imelda asked, frustratingly.

"Oh sorry abu, and yes I'm really busy in school po." Celestine softly said as she gently squeeze her grandmother's hands.

"You should not forget to rest apo, look at you.. You look pale, did you sleep?" Imelda asked worriedly.

"hehe, all honesty, I don't have a sleep. I didn't able to take a rest po kasi I needed to finish my pendings.." Celestine said as she bit her lip.

Irene was shocked, "What? I thought you sleep, when I checked your room, you were asleep.." She uttered.

"I did sleep for an hour, I think. I woke up around 2 am." Celestine informed.

"You should take a rest then, 'nak." Imee said as she caressed Celestine's back.

"Oo nga, your tita Imee is right. Go take a rest, use any room you're comfortable using to, okay?" Imelda told Celestine.

She nodded, "I'll just use mommy's room, need to go. I'm really sleepy!" Celestine said as she sighed.

"Do you want me to go with you, love?" Irene asked full of care.

"I can manage mom, thanks.." Celestine replied as she smile, before leaving, she kissed her mom, tita and abu's cheeks then immediately left.

"tintin, where are you going? Are you not going to swim?" Simon asked.

"No, maybe later. I'll rest muna..." She replied as she tapped Simon's shoulders and head upstairs, Celestine immediately drowned herself to sleep, because she's really exhausted and lack of sleep for the past few days.

~•~

Meanwhile, Irene, Imee and Imelda were still on the kitchen talking.

"Irene, check your daughter more often. Look, she has been lack of sleep." Imelda said, seriously.

Irene nod, "I will ma, I always check her room and whenever I checked it, I would see her naman sleeping, hindi ko alam na gumigising pala siya to do her school activities.." She uttered.

"Well now that we knew already, make sure she eats regularly and sleep. Baka magkasakit yan.." Imelda said, feeling anxious.

"Relax mama, ngayon lang yan.. Bumabawi na nga ng tulog diba?" Imee said, consoling her mother.

"Yes ma and they'll have their sembreak na rin naman." Irene added.

"When is their sembreak?" Imelda asked.

"This week, they have 2 weeks of sembreak.." Irene answered.

"Uwi tayo ng Ilocos..." Imelda suggested as she looked at Irene.

"Okay sure mom, since matagal tagal narin yung last visit natin dun. I'm sure, tine, will be happy." Irene remarked, excitedly.

"That's for sure, I'm sure she missed her friends there, especially Sister Theressa and Sister Anabelle.." Imee affirmed as Irene nodded.

"Okay then, it's settled, we'll spend a week in Ilocos.." Imelda announced.

"Tell your apos later at lunch, mom." Imee told her mother.

"Let's go to the living room, I can feel they're having fun because of the loud laughter..." Irene said, giggling.

"I think so too.." Imee said as she held Irene's waist, Imelda was being pushed by her nurse with her wheelchair, Irene went to Greggy as she wrapped her arms to his waist.

Greggy kissed her forehead, "Where's Samantha, love?" he asked, Greggy loves calling Celestine, Samantha since he heard few people are only calling her with her first name.

"She's sleeping in our room, hindi daw natulog yung anak mo Gregorio." Irene said as she sighed.

"How come? you said, she's already sleeping when you checked her room kagabi." Greggy asked his wife.

"She did sleep, but she woke up so early tapos hindi na nakabalik sa pagtulog." Irene told him.

"She should get a rest now, mapapagod na naman yun sa lunes." Greggy muttered.

"She's holding a lot of position naman kasi sa school nila, love. Ang tataas pang mga posisyon." He added.

"Hmm yeah, she said she can do it naman daw." Irene said, consoling her husband.

"Pero napapabayaan na niya ang sarili niya.." Greggy softly said.

"Well yeah, I guess. Enough with that na nga, kausapin nalang natin siya mamaya okay?" Irene said caressing her husband's chest, Greggy nodded as he planted another soft kiss on his wife's forehead.

"and by the way, wala na ata silang pasok sa lunes..." Irene said as she look up to face her husband.

"Sembreak? Well, if that so, nice. Makakapag-pahinga siya.." Greggy replied.

Irene nodded, "Mom said sa Ilocos daw tayo magbakasyon.." She informed her husband.

"Nice, pero susunod nalang ako sainyo hun. You know, our company needs me." Greggy said as he smile weakly.

"It's okay my love." Irene answered as she gave him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks for being an understanding wife, I love you more than you could ever imagine." Greggy remarked, sweetly.

"Sus naman, of course. I love you too, you know that." Irene replied as she buried her face into his neck.

"Ang dami na pong laggam dito!" Matthew complained as everybody who's in the living room looked at him, Irene and Greggy laughed with their nephews reaction.

"Tito & Tita, find a room please.." Sandro said sarcastically as they all laughed.

Irene pinched his nose, "Baka naman magka-pamangkin ulit ako niyan.." Bongbong whispered.

"Baby cousin! Baby cousin!" Vinny cheered as Irene pinched his cheeks.

"Kayo talaga, pinagtutulungan ninyo ako!" Irene murmured as she kissed her nephews cheeks.

"My big boys but still babies!" She added.

"You mean, your handsome nephews tita.." Borgy interjected.

"Of course, all handsome!" Irene agreed.

"You all were still babies back then, ang bilis naman ng panahon!" Irene said whispering, as she pouts.

"Aw tita, we'll forever be your babies." Simon said as he stood up and hug Irene, the boys followed.

"Uy, andito pa ako!" Imee shouted as she hurriedly went towards them.

"Mga higante naman!" Imee hissed, the boys extend their arms for a hug, two beautiful and treasure women on their lives.

"Our two queens!" Michael exclaimed as he planted a kiss on Imee and Irene's foreheads.

"Sali ka, Abu!" Sandro shouted as they run towards their grandmother and hug her, Vinny pulling her mother gently so she could join their group hug.

"The four most special women of our lives!" The boys exclaimed as they tighten the hug.

"Wala pa yung dalawa, kailan kaya uuwi si tita Aims.." Matthew wondered.

"Uuwi na yun, soon!" Imee yelled.

Irene's heart is full of joy as of the moment, she witnessed how these boys turned into mans, she felt so proud on how they became.

To be continue..
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 777 15
Have you ever had those moments? When you are sitting under the tree, when you are sipping your morning coffee or you are driving your car and sud...
120K 4.8K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
29.9K 2.1K 38
Growing up with a powerful family has it's ups and downs. You indeed get to have perks for carrying such a prominent surname, but to what extent can...
81.9K 2.1K 50
What would you feel if you are a hidden daughter? How would you cope up in the dark? What if you are on her shoes? Maria Irenielle Celestiana Marcos...