Whether They Will Accept?

By little_writer_2825

This story is about arrange marriage with opposite character.lets see how they change and accept each other i... More

introduction
occurence 1
occurence 2
occurence 3
occurence 4
occurence 5
occurence - 6
occurence -7
occurrence 8
occurrence 9
occurrence 10
occurrence 11
occurrence 12
occurrence 13
introduction - part 2
occurrence 14
occurrence 15
occurrence 16
occurrence 17
occurence 18
occurrence 27
occurrence 19
occurrence 20
occurrence 21
occurrence 22
occurrence 23
occurrence 24
occurrence 25
occurrence 26
occurence 28
occurence 29
occurence 30
occurrence 31
occurrence 32
occurence 33
occurrence 34
occurrence 35
occurrence 36
occurence 38
occurrence 39
occurence 40
occurrence 41
occurrence 42
occurrence 43
occurrence 44
occurrence 45

occurence 37

832 168 30
By little_writer_2825

Hello everyone ♥️,

(This episode is not edited makkaley )

I was standing in dressing room. Looking myself in the mirror and then my eyes went down at the saree where I was trying to drape it. My wet hair were hanging on my shoulders also disturbing me. I made a messy bun and looked up at me in mirror. Thankfully the blouse was full. My waist was not visible and  that was enough for me. But these drapes. I was not getting it.

Sam : "I think my wife needs my help." His voice appeared.

Siv : "No...i...can do it." I said and tried once again.

Sam : "Its already 10. The breakfast is also here. Hurry up." His voice again.

I keep trying and almost 10 minutes passed. But I was not succeed. I huffed.

Sam : "That's it. I'm coming." He said and my eyes widened.

He entered and I looked down.

Sam : "Its so easy and you are taking so much time. Let me help you." He said and sat in front of me.

He start draping my saree and my eyes were on him. He keep doing with my saree and I keep looking at him.

Sam : "Here it goes." He said as he done with saree.

Placing the drape on my shoulder he turned me toward mirror and took pin and start pinning it with my blouse. My eyes closed down and I fisted my hands because his touch was sending sensations down to my spine and I was not able to control it. His touch give tingling on my shoulder and back of shoulder his warm breath which was falling on my earlobe he didn't know what he was doing to me.

Sam : "Done." He said and I opened my eyes.

siv :"Thank you." I said looking down.

He turned me toward him but I didn't looked up.

Sam : "Did you learn how to wear saree or was busy in gazing your husband?" He asked and I looked up in his eyes. 

He winked and kissed my cheek and went out of the dressing room. I blushed harder and then rubbed my cheeks to fade the blush and heat. Going out I was so shy. I saw he already ordered breakfast.

Sam : "Come." He called me and I went closer to him.

I took seat next to him and start having breakfast Silently and quietly.

Sam : "You get ready. We'll be going out in just 15 minutes." He said and I nodded.

Going back to dressing room, I made my hair in a bun leaving hair strands around my temple and on my neck. I applied koll and lipstick which was not do bright and not so dull. I wore my other diamond earrings which were so fragile and beautiful beaded with small diamonds on it. I wore the same pendent he gifted me. Filling my arms with red colour bangles, I looked at myself. I smiled and stepped out where my devilishly handsome husband was waiting for me. His eyes fall on me and I witnessed the most beautiful smile on his lips.

Sam : "So beautiful." He said and came closer to me.

Sam : "You okay?" He asked and I nodded but truly I was uncomfortable in this saree. I mean in front of him it was okay but going out in saree I was not feeling good.

Siv : "sam." I called him who turned to take his wallet and mobile.

Siv : "Can we shop today?" I asked and he nodded.

Sam : "And what my wife want to shop?" He asked while placing his wallet in his  pocket.

Siv : "Some dresses" I said.

Sam : "Why? You look beautiful in saree. And I like to watch you in these saree's." He said while holding my hands.

Siv : "I know but going out in this dress I don't feel comfortable." I said with my puppy face .

But he didn't say anything. I look up and he was looking at me. I thought he get angry.

Siv :I'm sorry. I will wear it only in front of you but going out I don't want to be in this dress." I said and he smiled and leaned to kiss my forehead.

Sam : "That's all I want to see your happiness , your happiness and conmfortable comes first. We'll shop today." He said and I smiled.

Sam :"But today you can go out in this I think!" He said and I nodded.

Holding his arm we made ourselves out of our room. As we stepped out I was shocked when I saw our bodyguards already there.

Ali and Abbas : "Good morning ma'am." They said in union.

Siv : "Good morning." I answered.

Siv : "What are they doing here?" I whispered in sams ear .

Sam : "Ruining our privacy." He whispered back and I hide my smile looking at his disappointed face .

Sam : "We are going. You both stay here until we come back." Sam said and locked the room.

We took steps and I turned to see them who looked at each other and then start following us. I signed and so did sam as he also knew that they won't leave us alone.

Third persons pov :

He was capturing them who took seat in their car while their bodyguards sat in another car and start following them. He too started his car and start following them. Three cars were going in a row. The love bird was in their own world but their bodyguards were aware of the chase. The noticed the car since they left from their resort.

Ali : "What you think Abbas?" Ali asked Abbas.

Abbas : "Something is wrong." Abbas answered and looked at the back view mirror.

His car was at a distance but was following them. Both Abbas and Ali looked at each other and start thinking something.

Ali : "Should we tell this to sir?" Ali asked while driving fast.

Abbas : "Don't think so. We shouldn't ruin his honeymoon by telling him. Just wait and watch. Let's see where this end?" Abbas said and Ali nodded.

Their cars were moving fast. Sam and siv were happy and smiling. They were going to see the beautiful landscapes and waterfalls of southern Highlands which was a little far from Sydney. Siv was enjoying the passing views and sam was busy in driving. But both were not aware of the danger following them.

"I'm after them. They are going to the southern side. Be there." He said and cut the call.

"Sam I'm going to end your life." He said and increased the speed.

Abbas and Ali noticed this. They knew that danger was close now. Abbas took his mobile and dialed sam's number.

Abbas : "Hello sir." Sam stopped his car aside and answered the call.

Sam : "Yes Abbas." Sam answered.

Abbas look around and find that car which stopped on a distance.

Abbas : "Sir I think you should change your car with us ".Abbas said which didn't make any sense to sam .

Sam : "And why is that?" Sam asked.

Abbas : "Sir I think you car tyre is creating problem I saw when you were driving. So its our duty to keep you safe. Please sir exchange the car with us." Abbas said and sam nodded.

Sam : "Fine." He agreed because his thoughts were just on his beautiful wife.

He didn't want to think anything else. He dont want to ruin their moments thinking something else. So he let it be and agreed for car exchanging.

Sam : "Come out. We are coming to your car." Sam said.

Abbas : "Not now sir. Just drive to the fuel station. We'll exchange our cars there and please sir drive fast." Abbas said and sam nodded.

Sam : "Okay." Sam answered.

Again the cars start moving and he was not understanding that why sam stopped his car for 5 minutes there. Did he saw him? He thought and slow the speed. Both sam and his bodyguards car moved faster leaving him behind. As they reached fuel station, Abbas and Ali look behind and didn't find that car.

Ali and Abbas : "Sir, ma'am come." They said and made both of them sit in their car.

Both of them took seat in their car. Sam drive out the car while they keep waiting for the car to arrive. And then Abbas saw the car which stopped near the bushes to hide. Both smiled and Ali pressed the accelerator and run the car faster. It feels like they were flying the car in air. He tried to catch them but they just went out of his reach. He tried to find them around but couldn't succeed. He keep roaming his car on road when he pulled the breakers to stop the car.

There were two ways going and he was not understanding which to lead and they have choose.

"Damn it." He hit the steering wheel and stay there because he knew he lost them and also the opportunity to kill sam.

But he was forgetting that Allah is bigger protector than the killing one.

So this time with the help of Allah sam's bodyguards were succeed in saving his life. Because when Allah want someone to be safe,then no one can harm him And that's the truth .

Siv's pov :

I don't know where he was taking me but I was happy that he was with me. I was looking at the passing views which were so beautiful and captivating.

Siv : "Where are we going?" I asked to end the silence.

Sam : "To see the best waterfalls." His answer came with full of excitement.

Sam : "You know I once came here with my friends but now I want to see the beautiful waterfalls with the most beautiful person of my life." He said as he held my hand.

My heart jumped when he held my hand. Every time his simple touch gave such butterflies in my stomach and tingling in my heart that I never felt before. Intertwined our fingers, he kept himself busy in driving. After drive of 2.5 hour,we there.

Sam : "We reached ma." He said as he parked the car.

sam :"This is carrington waterfall." He said as he pulled me out of car and took me toward the beautiful waterfall.

(Pc: Google mama )

The Carrington Falls is a plunge waterfall across the Kangaroo River located in the Southern Highlands region of New South Wales, Australia.

As I looked ahead and was amazed to see the beauty. The pure nature was in front of me. We were at cascade of carrington. There were waterholes and rocks. Many people were seated there on the rocks by the cascades and were enjoying themselves. I was just amazed looking at beauty. The beautiful waterholes and rocks between thin water everything was captivating. Around it the bushes and trees were making the view more beautiful.

Sam : "Shall we ma?" I turned and saw sam with his hand waiting for me.

Siv : "Sure." I held his hand and he smiled.

He leaned down and covered his jean a little above from his ankles. We both walked closer to the rocks on which water was passing. We removed our shoes and I held my saree from front and walked with him toward the rocks. Cold water rushed touching our feet and I giggled. I was holding him tightly due to fear of falling.

Sam : "Don't worry. I won't let you fall." He said holding my hand tightly,

I looked around to find a dry rock to sit on. Sam took me with him and we sat on a rock hanging our feet in the rushing water. I was giggled with every touch of water. The beautiful trees and bushes were pulling me to this pure beauty of nature. I just didn't had words to explain the beauty of god's creation. This beauty the tress ,water, rocks .the water going down from the rocks and it's voice and the clear blue sky above all this, everything was so wonderful that for once I lost myself in it and then my heart and mind reminded the One who made all these things. Who was the creator of all. My eyes filled with water in love of my Allah who blessed us with so much and we still are so far from HIM in thanking him. We just couldn't find the words to praise Allah ,,who's creations are beyond any praise and adorations. Because praise and adoration couldn't just explain how much  He's Worthy of praise.

Siv :"Subhanallah(glory to God )." My lips moved praising my god .

Sam : "Yes Subhanallah. Allah  is worthy of praise. All praise are only for our god . So beautiful." Sam said and I nodded in agreement.

Sam : "Let's roam around." He said and held my hand.

We start roaming around. He splash water on me making me giggle. Many couples were there like us enjoying. We walked through the water and I enjoyed every moment there.

Sam : "Abbas." Sam called his bodyguard.

I saw Abbas and Ali coming toward us.sam took camera out and passed to Abbas.

Sam : "Click some pics of us ." He said and I startled.

Taking pictures in front of these bodyguards I felt strange. Both looked at each other again with the expressionless faces and I sighed. Me and sam went to cascades passing through the rocks. We stood on the rock and sam went behind me. I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist and I felt ticklish and shy at the same time. I looked up at Abbas and Ali but they were like machines standing without any expression on.

Sam : "Okay click now." Sam said while keeping his chin on my shoulder.

And then he kissed my right cheeks which was captured by Abbas. I was feeling so shy but my bold husband was not stopping.

Sam : "I think I should carry you in my arms now." He said while removing his arms from my waist.

Siv : "What? No...I mean sam its okay. Why?" I asked and he chuckled while leaning on me.

Wrapping his one arm around my knees and other on my back he picked me up in his arms.

Sam : "Because I want to capture my every moment with you." He said and turned to Abbas.

Abbas : "Done sir , I clicked three pics." Abbas said and my eyes widened.

Siv : "How he click three pics when you just picked me up now?" I asked and sam shrugged his shoulders.

Siv : "Okay now put me down. There are lot of people looking at us." I said and he laughed.

Sam : "Let them see how honeymoon couple enjoying together." He said making me blush.

Later on we made many pics on the rocks,near the cascades,in water with laughs, chase and smiles.

Sam : "Abbas,Ali come." Sam called them.

Sam : "Excuse me." He called for someone.

Sam : "Can you please click our picture?" Sam asked to that person he stopped.

"Sure." He passed the camera to man.

Sam : "Come let's take a pic before going." Sam pulled both of his bodyguards with him.

Ali : "But why us sir??" Ali asked.

Sam : "Because my employees are also like my family. And I don't want these moments to be without you too." Sam said and I smiled on his humbleness and kindness.

Both smiled and I was shocked. They actually can smile I wonder. Me and sam came close and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Abbas came to stand on my side and Ali went to sam's  side. And the moment was captured.

Sam : "Thank you so much." Sam thanked that man and we moved toward parking side.

Siv : "Now?" I asked him.

"To next destination." He said and we sat again in our cars.

To be continued..

Next episode will be published after getting 200 votes .

This episode contains 2654 words.

Thanks for reading ❤️
Keep smiling always 😊...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
22.4K 1.1K 19
when two strangers who don't know each other get married because of family's choice and they are completely opposite and think can never fall for eac...
8.5K 914 6
This is story is about two beautiful people who were strangers to each other, their family united both of them for an arranged marriage and agreed to...
39.2K 6.3K 50
A story about a village boy, Vishal and his crazy love for his neighbouring village's girl,Thaenmozhi who is Vishal's family friend's daughter. Want...