occurrence 21

Hello everyone ♥️,

Shams dialed a number .

Shams : we are outside  u girls come out.- shams said and cut the call.

Shams : come to driving seat - he ordered and went out of the car.

🔷I was not understanding why we were standing here .I went out and walked to sat on the driving seat as I did I saw the front door open from other side someone entered .my eyes blinked twice looking at the beauty seated next to me.

🔷Siv was seated next to me in dark red colour saree with sided bun . two hair locks were coming out hanging on her temple on her neck .simple make up was making her more beautiful . beautiful heavy earings were hanging in her ears and a diamond necklace around her neck making her look like a princess .I forgot to blink .she was seated with lower eyes and I lost my eyes on her.

"Dude come to ur senses "- some one shook me and I turned to my right side .as i turned I saw shams standing.he was having a naughty grin on his lips.

Shams : Drive carefully . we'll meet u at hall.- he said and I nodded.

🔷I started the car and slowly start driving there was only silence in the car  non of us was speaking yes but her bangles were tingling the silence of car with its ticking .

Sam : u okay ? Finally I  asked and look at her and she nodded.

Again nodding .

Sam : siv - I called her and she look up at me.

🔷Her eyes met mine and I for once loses the balance of car . The twinkle of her eyes tingle my heart . I immediately avert my eyes from her and concentrate on driving .my heart beat faster.

Siv : u okay ? - her beautiful voice rang in the car and I turned little to see her.

Sam : are u ? I asked and her eyes lower down .

🔷I smiled a little and keep driving . The little pink blush on her cheeks was making me crazy . I just keep driving and soon I stopped the car outside the hall.as I turned I saw a huge crowd of media waiting for us . I took a deep breath and turned to her.

Sam : come I said and put my hand on the lock to open up .

🔷As I was about to open the door I felt her hand on my hand making me turn to her.

Sam : what happened ? I asked looking at her.

🔷She was looking tense I turned to her fully .she was still holding my hand stopping me.

Sam : siv - I called her and she look up at me.

Siv :I'm scared  so many people are there .I'm scared and ..my this dress .I'm...I'm..not comfortable .- she said while pointing towards her saree.

🔷I smiled looking at her who was so tense .she was again and again adjusting her sareee with one hand and with other she was still holding my hand tighto.

Sam :ur looking beautiful .- I said and she look up at me .

"Don't be scared I'm here with u .just relax and about the dress don't think about it .u are looking beautiful .- I said and her cheeks turn pink .

🔷When she didn't move and didn't leaved my hand she was still nervous I smiled and put my hands on her hand .

Sam : " And if u are still nervous u can cover urself with this shawl "- I said while pointing toward the black shawl hanging on her left shoulder .

🔷I took that shawl from her shoulder and spread it on her both shoulders I covered her back with shawl she look up at me with a small smile .

Sam : shall we ? I asked and she nodded.