occurrence 20

Hello everyone ♥️,

Siv's pov :

Siv : sameera where are u taking me ?- I asked Sameera who was pulling me with her .

🔷As we stepped in my room she closed the door and took me to the bed and sat infront of me.i could see a mischievous grin on her face while her eyes were on me asking a lot questions.

Siv : what ? I asked looking at her.

Sameera : come on .I'm waiting start .- she said and I look at her confused .

Siv : excuse me ! What start ?- I asked and she face palmed her face .

Sameera : bhabhi I'm here to listen ur wedding night story .- she said excitedly and my jaw dropped on her words .

Siv : huh! Sameera I think u have lost ur mind - I said and tried to move from There  but she hold my arm and pulled me back to her.

Sameera : come on tell me na did my brother kissed u ? - she asked making my eyes go wide .

Siv : sameera - I said in shock .

Sameera : what sameera ! I'm old enough to listen u know about ur romantic night .okay tell me did my brother kissed u or not ?- she asked again and I slightly shook my head in negative .

Sameera : what !! He didn't !! But why ?? - she asked in shock and I look up.

Siv : shut up I shook my head to tell u that I'm going to tell u anything .- I said and walked to the wardrobe.

🔷My heart was beating as hell.the thought of him kissing me was making me blush .in sputtering I open the wardrobe and just keep playing with my clothes hanging in .

Sameera : bhabhi u think I'll let u go if u didn't tell me about ur kiss ?- sameera again said as she reached near me .

Siv : sameera ..my words stuck in my throat As my eyes find him standing at the entrance of room .

Sameera : so did my brother said that he likes u ? Or u are looking beautiful siv ?did he kissed u ? what gift he gave ?- the non stop questions of sameera started but I was just freeze on the spot because
His heated eyes were on me filled with enjoyment as he was enjoying my condition and sameera's questions.

Sam : sameera - he called sameera and she turned to see him.

Sameera : ummm....bhai I ..mom is calling me - she said puzzled and run out of the room leaving me and Sam alone .

🔷I start getting nervous as his heated eyes were fixed on me.i saw him closing the door behind him and walked to me . My eyes lowered down and i turn to other side .

Sam : what was sameera asking ? - he asked as he stepped infront of me .

🔷I look up who rested his shoulder to the wardrobe and folded his arms on his chest . He was waiting for my answer.i didn't knew that what to say what to tell him.

Siv : nothing she was just talking generally .- I said still looking down .

Sam : why are u not looking at me ?- he asked and then he lifted my chin with his fingers and my eyes met with his and I was hypnotised .my eyes stuck on his handsome face . His little shave,his shinning eyes ,his combed hair ,his eyebrows ,his chin my eyes were observing . I didn't know what was happening to me .I was never like this and now I was losing myself.

Sam : enough of gazing me - his voice bring me out of hypnotism .

🔷I looked down and heard his chuckle.

Sam : so what did sameera asked ?

🔷I didn't say anything . He hold my chin and lift it up making my eyes again lost in his.i again lost in his shinning eyes.