occurrence 22

Hello everyone ♥️,

(A/n : Really sorry makkaley for making u all wait please forgive me after this I will try to give updates weekly twice and one more thing in which days I can update .

Wednesday and Saturday
         (Or)
Thursday and sunday .

Please suggest ur opinions I will publish as per ur suggestions .)

Siv's pov :

Sam :siv - he called my name and my heart jumped in my chest .

🔷I look up at him who was standing in front of me .he was looking so handsome in this brown suit .my eyes freeze on him.i was again lost.lost in looking at him.

Sam :Hey - he snapped his fingers in front of me and I immediately lowered my eyes.

Siv m.v : shit not again siv !!

🔷I scolded myself and then I find him seated next to me . I waited for him to say something .

Sam : shall we go ? He asked and I nodded without saying anything.

"Come " - he said while standing up .

🔷I followed him and we both walked out .the cold air touched me and I immediately covered myself with my shawl. His family were gone and only we both were left walking to the car I was shivering with cold . The start of winter was really making the nights cold.as we sat in car he start driving .I was all quite and so was he.i slowly took off the necklace I was wearing to get easy and place it in front of me on dashboard.

Sam : I want to talk to u .- his voice broke the silence of car and I turned to him.

🔷He stopped the car and I turned to him to say something.

Sam : come let me show u my favourite place .- he said and I saw him taking his coat off.

🔷He stepped out and opened the door of my side . Holding my hand he pulled me out . Cold air touched me and I shivered . He Laughed looking at me.I saw him folding his sleeves till his forearm and the he leaned down to remove his socks and shoes.

Siv : what are u doing ?it's so cold and ...- I said and he got up.

Sam : and it's fun - he said and took the shawl off me.

"Ur shoes " - he said and slowly take off them and as my feet touched the cold ground a sensation of coldness run inside my body.

🔷Placing our shoes and my shawl inside the car he hold my hand and start walking . I could hear the sound of water .the cold wind the shining moon and we everything was looking so beautiful .we just keep walking on wet sand .the wet and cold sand touching our feets was making us shiver.cold air was playing with us .He just keep moving closer to the water and I was really shivering.

Siv :"I'm..I'm..feeling....so..so cold." I said holding his arm tightly.

Sam : "I know. Me too." He said while turning to me.

🔷I saw his cheeks and nose red due to coldness. Our hands were freezing and we were really stupids standing on a beach at 1 of the night with barefoot.

Sam :"Your nose." He said and took a step closer.

🔷His fingers touched my nose which
was so cold.

Sam :"It turns red." He said and smiled.

Siv :"Yours too." I said looking at his nose.

Sam :"Aren't we stupid to be here in this winter?" He asked and I nodded.

🔷My teeth start chattering and so was his. I rubbed my both hands to warm them. As I look up he was looking at me. I freeze as he took step closer. Closer and closer until he was few inches away from me. Taking his hand toward my hair he slowly took off the pin making my hair open from that bun and it fall on my shoulder.