occurence 28

Hello everyone ♥️,

I sat in hall waiting for him. All day passed, night fall and now it was going to mid night but he didn't came. I missed him so much but I think he didn't missed me. He was not that desperate like I was to see him. And then I heard the car horn.

Sam's pov :

🔷I reached in my office instead of going to be siv's home to take her. I know all my siblings would there and they won't let us to be alone with each other. So I decided  not to go there. I knew she must be waiting for me. She must be waiting. But I can't go.

🔷I was restless all the day and when I received her call the first thing she asked that why didn't I came to take her. I smiled because I knew as I was missing her she was missing me too. All the day I spent in meetings, working on new projects and looking at the blueprints. But not for a second I forgot her. My heart was beating to see her,compelling me to go to home where she would be waiting for me.

🔷I was waiting for night to fall when all will go to their room and I'll be alone with her where I wouldn't be disturb by anyone. I turned to see the clock and it was 12 of night. I nodded on my thought and drove toward home. I knew everyone would be sleep. Buy what if she also fell asleep??

🔷I thought and increased the speed.As I stopped the car in porch I composed myself and tried to hide my impatience to see her. Taking my laptop bag I walked in with a serious expression. As I entered hall was filled with darkness. Only a small bulb was on. I walked in and put my hand on the switch to on the lights. As lights turned on my eyes fall on her who was standing few steps far from me. I forgot to blink. My heart beat faster as my eyes saw her. It skipped its thousands beats. I was not able to move. My eyes, my heart my soul was lost in looking at her. She was looking so beautiful in her lemon colour frock. Her dupatta was hanging on her both shoulders while her hair were half clutched in a clip making half of her hair hanged on her left shoulder.

Sylvia : "Sam." I came to my senses on mom's voice.

🔷I looked behind siv where mom came all of sudden or maybe she was standing there but I didn't noticed her. I averted my eyes from siv and her eyes also lowered down. I walked to them still looking down.

Sylvia : "Where were you? I think you"Where were you? I think you have forgot that you got married now." Mom scolded me and I just looking down.

🔷Siv  was standing next to me and her fragrance was overwhelming me. My senses were blocking. My heart it was about to come out. My eyes were begging to look up at her but I was stopping myself to look at her in front of mom.

Sylvia : "Siv you go and took his clothes out." Mom said and she turned and walked out while I closed my eyes to feel her fragrance in the air.

"I have asked you something. Where were all day?" Mom asked and I sat down sofa.

Sam : "Mom I was busy. I had work there to do." I said and she sat next to me.

Sylvia : "And see this is your wife who was waiting for you so impatiently since morning. What's her fault to be a wife of a workaholic?" Mom said and I smiled on her concern and that siv was also waiting for me like I was waiting to see her.

🔷I turned to mom and hugged her to calm her anger.

Sam : "Sorry but really I was busy. And don't worry about my wife. I'll take care of it." I said and she nodded.

Sylvia : "Go now she must be waiting." Mom said and I nodded.

🔷Taking my laptop I walked toward my room with again the fast beating heart. I opened the door of my room and stepped in. I saw her lost in wardrobe. Her face was hidden in the wardrobe so I couldn't see her expressions. I put my laptop on sofa and took off my coat. Removing the tie I throw it on couch while I folded  my sleeves on my forearms but my gaze still on her who was not moving but freeze on her place.