occurrence 10

Hello everyone ♥️,

Sameera : bhai where are u ? She called sam who was still in office.

Sam : I'm in office. Actually I was busy with some presentations . - he said while checking his presentation which he completed.

Sameera : come home now .I'm waiting - with that she cut the call and Sam smiled.

🔷All day he was restless . He wanted to go home. He wanted to know what happened there. He wanted to know the answers of the questions running in his mind but he stopped himself eager . He doesn't want his parents to see his craziness about the girl he never seen . Only he know how he managed to stop himself in office. But as he talked to sameera ,he immediately close his work and took car keys and walk out of his office.

He drove to home . As he reached his home , he saw his whole family seated in hall. He reached near them in hall and almost fall on the sofa.

Sam : assalam-o-alikum. He greeted them and closed his eyes to relax his mind.

All day was exhausted for him . He was busy in his endless meetings , presentation and paper works but most of it he was busy in thinking about the girl named siv . This one name really make him tired because he never tired of any work but this name didn't let him do anything. He tried and tried but again and again was lost in her thoughts.

Sylvia : where were u son ?we waited for u whole day ? - she started looking at her son.

Sam : mom I was busy in work . But u all are still awake ? - he said looking at the clock which shows 10 of the night.

Sameera : "we were waiting for u . I'm so disappointed with u bhai "- sameera said and Sam turned to her

Sam : now what I did ??u know I come late always ! - he said and all turned to the voice of snores.

🔷Anwar and ameen were laying on the carpeted floor with Their eyes closed . They fall in sleep while waiting for Sam. All fayruz family laughed looking at them who were deeply in their slumber and were hugging each other's foot.

Sylvia : see my cute sons feel asleep because they were also waiting for you.

Sameera : bhai u should come early . Atleast today when we were gone to ur would be in law's to see ur bride . - she started and he narrowed his eyes at her.

What ? Don't give me that look . Mom really doesn't like siv . Dad also rejected her and also these two stupids say no this proposal . - she said and Sam jumped on his seat.

Sam : what ?are u mad ?? If u knew that all this has to happen then why u were singing the songs of siv's name in front of me . God u girl really messed my all day . I was all day thinking about that girl and now u are saying that ... before he could complete they all burst into a laughter leaving him completely in shocked.

Sameera : see mom I told u . He's too eager to know what happened there and did we like girl or not and he's too taking interest in her. But he is not showing to us - sameera said and their parents nodded with a huge grin on their faces.

Sylvia : i didn't know that my son start thinking about my daughter in law. - she said and he felt embarrassed.

Sameera : bhai don't shy okay it's ur future wifes work not urs ,god she's so shy - she said making sam's heart flutter.

Sylvia : stop teasing my son .sam we like her and I personally like her but her father wants to meet u before giving us answer. - she said and he looked up.

Sam : " Huh !!with me ?but why ?? I mean u meet him right then why ? He said didn't know why he was becoming nervous to meet him.

Fayruz : sam he's the father of a daughter . He want surety that the boy  he's selecting for his daughter is suitable for her . - he said and Sam nodded.

Sylvia : so tommorow they are coming . Be at home so u can meet them - Sylvia said and he nodded.

🔷Before anyone could say anything further they again we're interrupted by the snores and they turned to see the twins who were sleeping peacefully.

Sam :mom I think we should stop now .  I serve my dinner I'll just come - sam said and sylvia smiled knowingly that what sam is going to do.

🔷He got up from sofa and removed his coat and tie . He folded his sleeves till his elbows and then leaned on them who were snoring continuously .sam grabbed ameen shirt and pulled him up . He immediately hugged sam and wrapped his legs around his waist.sam smiled and hold him .he walked towards their room and slowly put ameen on bed .sam put blanket on him and went to take Anwar .as he hold Anwar he also hugged him and this time again Sam carried him to his room and put him on bed but before he could turn Anwar pulled him and all brothers lay down on a bed hugging each other.

Anwar : love u bhai.- he whispered in sleep and Sam smiled looking at his brothers and caressed his hairs.

Sam: love u too stupids . - he said and closed his eyes and fall asleep with his brothers.

🔷Sylvia waited for Sam to return but he didn't.she started walking towards Anwar and ameen's room .as she entered the room her lips formed into a huge smile looking at her three sons . they all were deeply in sleep . Sam was in middle and both Anwar and ameen head were placed on his chest .they were looking cute sleeping together . Sylvia's eyes filled with happy tears.she thanked God for blessing her with so much ,with such adorable sons.

She closed the door slowly and went out not distrubing their sleep.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading ❤️
Keep smiling always 😊..

Please excuse my flaws and mistakes.