occurrence 23

Hello everyone ♥️ ,

(A.n : Hi makkaley episodes will be published as per ur suggestions on Wednesday and Sunday if only target reached .I think so u can understand my situation ,please do vote for every story u read they are giving updates in their hectic schedules hope u understand , thank u all ❣️).

At next day morning:

Sylvia : "We are so late." She said while combing her hair.

🔷Fayruz smiled looking at her. He took off his glasses and walked to her. Hugging her from behind he put his chin on her shoulder.

Fayruz : "Relax. Sometimes its good to be late." He whispered while kissing her cheek.

🔷Zeeniya smiled and leaned back to rest her head on his shoulder.

Sylvia : "I'm so happy. Sam is getting close to siv . She said while wrapping her arms around Fayruz's arms.

Fayruz : "I told you. Love pulls. Both are coming closer. Just don't think too much." He said while relaxing her..

🔷She nodded and smiled looking at her loving husband who was always there for her to relax her. To be with her. To just vanish her all worries. She turned to him and start butting his coat and put glasses on his eyes.

Sylvia : "Thank you." she said and he kissed his forehead.

Fayruz : "I love you." He said making her smile.

Sylvia : "Love you more." She replied and both laughed looking at each other.

Fayruz : "Come everyone would be waiting on breakfast table." He said and both walked out of the room with hands in hands.

🔷As they reached near the breakfast table they saw their whole family was waiting for them.

Fayruz : "Assalam-o-Alikum everyone." He said looking at all of them.

"Wasalaam." All replied.

🔷Both took their seats and Sylvia look around to find Anwar. Sameera  and shams chuckled and zarnish with banu look down to hide their smiles.

Ameen :"Mom you must be searching your Anwar ." Ameen said and Sylvia nodded.

Ameen : "There he is." He said and Sylvia looked at the direction.

🔷Sylvia could see Anwar laying on the front sofa of hall which was visible from this dinning side. His arms and one leg was hanging down from sofa and he was in deep sleep. Everyone tried to control their laugh. Sylvia sighed looking at his crazy son.

🔷She walked to Anwar  and slowly took his leg to put it on sofa. Going again in her room she took the blanket and went back to hall to cover anwar with that blanket. Taking his head in her lap she sat on sofa and start running her fingers in his hair. All family members were smiling looking at the love of mother and son. Sylvia kissed Anwar's  forehead and slowly got up after placing his head on cushion. Walking back to the breakfast table she was smiling.

Sameera : "Mom your elder son is still in his room. Can I go to call him?" She said and was about to get up.

Sylvia : "No. Let them sleep. They slept very late last night and both were so tired." Sylvia stopped sameera and she nodded.

🔷Everyone started their breakfast. Mr.Ahmad was making jokes with his grandchildren. Everyone was smiling and laughing.

Siv's pov :

🔷Snuggling in the warmness a smiled touched my lips. Resting my head on something I felt so good. Something moved on my waist making me feel so good and ticklish. Suddenly I realized something. My eyes snapped open. I blinked my eyes to wake myself completely. I felt a warm breath on my neck. I slowly moved a little back and his face appeared to me. We were still in the same condition in which we slept last night. Laying side by side hugging each other. My eyes were stuck on his sleeping face. His breath was falling on my face tingling my heart. I tried to move a little but his hold was so tight holding me close to his heart like last night. He moved. a little in sleep and I immediately closed my eyes to pretend me asleep. He straighten on bed pulling me on him. My heart was beating as hell. What he was doing to me. Few seconds later I opened my eyes and look up at his face. A breath of relieve released from my lips as I saw him sleeping. I look at myself and a blush creep on my cheeks as I was laying on top of him on his chest. Pulling my hand from his back I rested it on his chest. I felt his heart beat under my hand and I smiled. Leaning toward his chest I rested my head on it to hear the rhythm of his heart beat. A smiled touched my lips and my eyes closed with the music of his heart beat. My other hand tangled with his shirt button and my fingers start playing with it. It was strange. Everything I was doing feeling everything was increasing strange feelings inside me.